You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Black Orbs

Real Ghost Stories

Black Orbs

 

I was spending the night at my mom's house. Me and my sister stayed up late to talk. I was sitting in a rocking chair in the middle of the living room while she was sitting to the left of me on the couch.

She was telling me stories about being a witch and casting spells. I told her that I didn't really believe in magic spells or things like that. Right after I said that, I felt something light flutter across the top of my hand. I thought it was a moth or bug that had landed on my hand.

I looked down and then there was this black, comet shaped thing. It traveled down the length of my arm and I didn't see it anymore. The only way I can think to describe it is the black smoke like on Harry Potter when the death eaters are flying around. Except this was really small, about as big as a golf ball, but with a tail trailing behind it.

I asked my sister if she saw anything. She said, "While you were talking, this black thing appeared in front of you, went over your hand and down your arm, then went down to the floor and disappeared." I just started to get scared, so I jumped up and sat beside her. But then I started thinking about it touching me, so I decided to wash off my hands, to get rid of that feeling. As I started walking towards the kitchen my hair started to stand up. I turned around and sat down by her again. It was probably one of the scariest thing to happen to me.

I'm new to this site, so I'm not sure how long these posts are supposed to be. I will tell other experiences that I have on a new post. I have had four more experiences at her house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ldpets, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

deirdrebh (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-31)
More, please! For some reason I'm not allowed to post less than 50 characters so again, more please!
mynameissu (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-18)
salt. That's supposed to work. Could your sister have done this? Next time some thing like that goes near you, make sure to have salt nearby to chuck at it.
ZulaGirl (50 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-18)
If you encounter black things that touch you, then take a salt bath (or, rinse the area with water and salt as soon as you are able). I hope this helps.
RadioGuy42 (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-17)
How old is the house? Does it have a big history to it? (Original owners or something)
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-17)
haha, sorry to laugh Ldpets but this was pretty classic stuff, with you not believing and all😆 No idea what it was on your hand, probably connected to your sister somehow. Did your sister live there? Sounds like that house was pretty full of paranormal activity.
Look forward to your other experiences there. Thanks for sharing!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: