You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Female Protector

Real Ghost Stories

The Female Protector

 

I think my house has a protector ghost. A female. My house is built on old farmland. Before that, Indians lived in the area (not sure if they specifically lived on the land my house is on). Pilgrims also traveled through here and lived in the area.

The first time I saw this female ghost, I thought I dreamed her. I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling completely cold. I opened my eyes to see a young woman in white standing beside my bed. Her hand was right by my face, like she had been touching me. She wore what looked like a white, old-fashioned, dress (kind of like a nightgown). She looked like she had light brown hair, with some blonde in it. Her expression towards me was sad, but she had a look about her like she was normally very happy. She stared at my face, before floating up to the ceiling and disappearing.

I immediately looked at the clock, and saw that it was 1:07 in the morning. I convinced myself that I was half-awake. It wasn't real.

The next night, I woke up freezing cold again. And she was there again. The exact same thing happened. She looked like she had just touched my face, stared at me, and floated up the ceiling again. It was 1:07 a.m. I turned my light on and didn't sleep the rest of the night.

She didn't show up again the third night. The weird thing is, when she was there, I wasn't scared of her. I felt calm. It was only after she left that I got scared. Probably because my brain was thinking "HOLY CRAP THAT WAS A GHOST!"

She never came and touched me again. Although, I believe that she's here for protection. That same year, a few days after Christmas, I woke up to screaming outside. It was like there was multiple voices, all panicked. It sounded almost like fighting was happening. I was going to get up, but this female ghost was standing by my door.

She looked at me again, but her face was very serious. She said "Stay where you are. Don't open the door, don't let them in." She said nothing else to me, but merely stared at me. At this point, I was far too terrified to do anything.

After a few minutes, I was out of enough shock to actually move. I sat up, grabbed the chain for my ceiling light, and yanked it to turn on my light. As soon as I had done so, the noises outside stopped. I looked around, but my female ghost was gone. Safe to say, I kept the light on the rest of the night and didn't sleep.

I swear that I've seen her out of the corner of my eyes every once in a while, but she's yet to show up in my room again or talk to me.

Other hauntings by NinjaPirateAssasin

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NinjaPirateAssasin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

NinjaPirateAssasin (9 stories) (16 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-06)
zzsgranny -- oh, that's hilarious! 😆 😆 Now I'm mad that I missed it! I'll have to remember to be on the site next year on April 1st!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-06)
Ninja: On April Fools' Day, the site automatically changes some words to clown, big red nose, purple pants, etc. It's a running gag we do every year and it's a lot of fun to read some of the comments. Gotta lighten up once in a while 😆
NinjaPirateAssasin (9 stories) (16 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-05)
Chapulin1234--I think so too! And I definitely try to be safe! I've seen people refer to psychic abilities multiple times on this site, but I'm not sure if seeing a ghost always entails that! 😊 But maybe I'm completely misunderstanding the term! Although I have dreamed many things and had them come true!

2nd1st--Thank you for reading, but I do have to say that I'm a little confused with your comment since there was no mention of a clown in the comments or in my story! 😕
2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
"The protection of an angel or clown" I love it!

This is the kind of moment the hack was designed for I suspect
chapulin1234 (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
Hi Ninja,

You definitely have the protection of an angel or spirit - I also believe you have psiquic abilities 😳, be safe. ❤
NinjaPirateAssasin (9 stories) (16 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-21)
I have absolutely no idea who was making the noise. It was very sudden, and she disappeared when it stopped. I believe there's at least two bad spirits in my house, so I've always wondered if they were trying to draw me out and she was trying to protect me.
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-21)
Hi, I wonder if this is your guardian. Who were the people outside your home? Making all the noise.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: