You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Reflection

Real Ghost Stories

Reflection

 

My story starts seven years ago. At age eighteen I just got into Wicca and my attacks started. They varied from me being held down to being chased up the stairs.

Worried, I tried to find a solution. I reunited with my friend and she got me into church. That was my solution. I thought I was safe. The attacks continued, but weren't as bad. Mainly me just hearing and seeing things. I finally moved in with my mom. That's when they started getting worse again. I was held down a lot and saw things in my electronics.

Finally I moved into my own place. I was so excited. Things got bad again though. My cats were acting weird like they would look at the air as if a person was standing there. Not to mention that the bathroom felt heavy.

After being held down again so many times, plus seeing and hearing things, I decided to call in a ghost hunting crew. They found proof in my kitchen. It was a heat signal that looked like a person tall enough to reach the ceiling. They left my apartment with me scared.

After a year of silence it started up again. This time it was progressively getting worse. The voices got violent and I started seeing sea creatures in my apartment. The final straw came when one came up and bit me. I swear it left a mark. I finally had to do a blessing, a third blessing at that. I knew everything I was seeing was real.

It was possible three days ago what it might be. I was talking to my friend on the phone. She went through what I went through and was suggesting it was my emotions taking on their own life. When I hung up I was in shock at what I saw on my phone. It was a girl's face, but it looked a lot like me. The difference? It was ten times scarier.

Since then it has been a lot more active including tonight. I was viciously attacked in my sleep as usual. This time it used my worse fear against me. It used my phobia of sea creatures to try to kill or harm me. I couldn't get it off so easily. I had to say a special prayer. But it tried to attack while I was saying it. I don't know what to do. The next attack could be my last. Plus I don't know the cause. All I know is it wants me and only me.

Other hauntings by lightgoddess

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lightgoddess, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

WillowWaly (2 stories) (97 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2015-10-21)
Lightgoddess, when you say you saw an image on your phone after hanging up, do you mean a photo, or a reflection? If a photo, do you still have it? If a reflection, and the girl looked like you only scarier... Well that kind of speaks for itself. A dim reflection of oneself can look quite creepy. If I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, and there's enough ambient light, I leave the bathroom light off -- and I know from experience NOT to look in the mirror! (And not just from fear of seeing crazy tangled bed-head!)
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-21)
Hi, I think other members have hit the nail on the head! There isn't much depth to your experiences. There isnt, if at all any emotion in you story. As when anyone is writing about an experience they will describe how they felt, what they saw, heard in depth to get the message across. It's all abit lacking for me, sorry 😢
dreamer01 (1 stories) (117 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2015-10-20)
my radar is up and pinging on this one.

Some thing does not feel right here. To me it all seems quite superficial, disjointed and lacking in substance. Now would be a good opportunity for more information and clarity.

I do not wish to question your authenticity or integrity but that is the way I see things at this present time.

😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2015-10-20)
lightgoddess,

So at 18 years of age... Which was 7 years ago (makes you 25-26 years old depending on your birth day) you became a Wiccan... No wait you stated this...

"My story starts seven years ago. At age eighteen I just got into Wicca and my attacks started."

How did you 'got into Wicca'?

What do you mean you 'got into Wicca'? Did you start to study it? Did you start to activly practice it?

Did you 'get into Wicca' with a Friend or did you just 'grab a book' and start 'doing things that 'sounded 'cool'?

Lady-glow is right... Have you simply 'EXPANDED' upon your other 'experience' or should that read 'story'? You know the one you Titled 'Forever Cursed'? In that one you mentioned being attacked by a 'DEMON' and HEARING VOICES' but ye said nary a word concerning 'getting into Wicca'.

So...what are you trying to share with us? Are your two submissions 'related' or are both a bunch of...

Respectfully,

Rook
mrmonty (8 stories) (48 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-20)
Lightgodess: I just want to say I am very frightened for you, I would definitely try some of the advice-talk to a doctor and a priest/ do some more blessings of your place. You mentioned you saw what could your own reflection in the phone, the human mind is very powerful, could you be doing this to yourself on some sub conscious level.
You also mentioned you studied the Wicca religion-did you practice any dark rituals while you were into Wicca?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-10-20)
Lightgodess: do you still live in the same house from your previous story?
You mention performing three blessings of the place, -did this improved the situation?

Have you tried any of the advice given to you before? Have you been to a doctor?

Sorry for not offering any advice and just asking questions, but I'm surprised that your situation is as desperate as it was five months ago and you do not seem to have looked for any help nor tried the one offered to you before in this site.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: