You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Menacing Dark Figure Over Sleeping Mom

Real Ghost Stories

Menacing Dark Figure Over Sleeping Mom

 

I've had many experiences as well as my brother and one of my sisters. There were 8 kids in my family growing up and only 3 of us kids have seen or experienced anything paranormal.

This happened to my mom and my brother about 3 or 4 years ago (2012-ish). My mom has often been antagonized by evil spirits throughout her life and has seen a few ghosts. For example she has seen full-bodied non-translucent apparitions walking up stairs. She's been attacked by spirits, etc.

My little brother's bedroom was at the end of the hallway on the main floor of the home. He woke up in the middle of the night and had to use the bathroom. He exited his bedroom and started walking down the hallway to the bathroom. He had to pass my parents' bedroom to get to the bathroom and as he passed, he glanced into my parents' room and noticed a dark man standing upright at the foot / side of my sleeping mom and was staring down at her. Whatever it was, it was not disturbed by my brother's presence. My brother went to the bathroom and hurriedly went back to his room without looking back in her room and jumped in bed and went to sleep.

In the morning, he related to my mom what he had seen and she said that she was awakened by an evil presence during the night but, being accustomed to these kinds of things, she just nonchalantly went back to sleep without letting it worry her. These kinds of things usually happen to her when good things are about to be done by her OR good things are about to happen to her.

Other hauntings by TheCavalry

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TheCavalry, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TheCavalry (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-27)
He was 18 at the time and knew what he was seeing. He is a man's man jock type. That likely explains why he didn't scream out. I was not living at home at the time. He was the last child still living with my parents.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-27)
Hello TheCavalry, quite scary indeed. You said he is your little brother and what was his age at that time. It is quite surprising that he did not yell or shout when he saw that entity standing beside your mom's bed. Did he not wake you guys up when he saw that figure in your parents' bedroom?

Please do respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: