You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Black Pictures

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Pictures

 

I have a sleepwalking problem. I do a lot of weird things in my sleep which is not usually a problem, until one night.

I suddenly woke up at about 4 AM and in a sleep walking state, I went on my phone. My phone had snapchat open (as I used it right before I went to bed) and I took a picture of the darkness of my room. Then I fell back asleep. After about an hour I wake up and look at my phone. It still had the picture of the darkness on it. For some odd reason, I put a black and white filter on the photo. But what happened utterly shocked me. I saw what looked like a person standing at the end of my bed.

I asked what my family and friends what they thought of it. They doubted it and said it was a picture of a chair. But I was sure it was something else.

The next night I wanted to try to get more proof. So at around 11 PM I went to sleep and laid down in my bed. I started talking into the darkness and said, "I know someone is here. I want to know who you are and what you're doing here. If you're here, show me. Stand by my closet and I'll see you. I won't be scared" (my bed faces directly towards the closet).

I took out my phone, opened snapchat, and took a picture of the darkness. I hesitated to put the filter on. When I did, I saw a very clear face right next to the camera that looked angry. You could easily see eyes and a big nose and cornrows. Scared, I slowly got up and left the room, and bolted upstairs to show my parents. And they didn't believe me still. I accepted that they wouldn't believe me no matter what.

The last incident that happened was when my family was on vacation and my brother and his girlfriend were home sitting for us. It was about midnight and my brother's girlfriend was getting back from work. The room they were staying in was right next to my room. As she walked down the hall, she saw a tall woman standing in my room, right next to my bed. She shut the door and immediately called my brother and told him to come home.

Still to this day I sleep in that room and there isn't a day that I don't think about it. I've tried to get the balls to summon it/him/them but I never can pull it off.

Thanks for reading and sorry if it was excessive.:)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ifimifimoo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-28)
Another story where someone takes pictures yet doesn't put them up for us...
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-27)
HI Ifimifimoo, lady-glow, otteer and Mimi stated all have advised you and asked questions. Please do respond. Especially about how you remember the time and events while you were sleep walking. Generally people don't remember them. Secondly, when your brother's girl friend saw a tall girl standing by your bedside, why she called your brother instead of yelling for you? Like others, I also would like to view the pictures and Willow asked a very important question. Please do answer.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Mimi81 (203 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-10-24)
I know you have many questions, but contacting the entity would not be a good idea.

You said you lacked the nerve to summon the spirit. Listen to that little voice that talks you out of doing it. That's your common sense protecting you.
WillowWaly (2 stories) (97 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2015-10-24)
Well, *was* there a chair in that same area, or did your family attribute the anomaly you captured to a piece of furniture that didn't exist?
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-24)
Ifimifimoo... I would also like to see the pictures hope you will upload it soon 😁 😁
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2015-10-23)
Let me get this straight, she shut the door? Please tell me she didn't shut the door to the room she saw a stranger in, standing by your bed, with YOU in the bed! If so, Crappy Baby Sitter lol! Maybe could elaborate on that. In regards to sleepwalking, I was a sleep walker, sleep eater. I never remembered my episodes with the exception of when I woke cause I got cold, mid walk or mid eat. Used to drive my mom crazy. Just was aware of where I ended up, not how I got there. I too would love to see the pictures if you got them, always love me some good ghost pictures! Thanks for sharing 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+4
8 years ago (2015-10-23)
Welcome to YGS.

I'm sure everyone else is going to ask if you still have the pictures and if you could post them.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have always thought that a person doesn't remember what they did during sleepwalking, nevertheless you remember "waking up" (getting up) at around 4 AM. Are you usually aware of your actions during an episode of sleepwalking?

Have you or any of your family members experienced anything unusual?

Thanks for sharing.
JerryB (8 stories) (189 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-23)
I sure wold like to see that picture, the angry face with corn rolls. And no sweat your story wasn't excessive. Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: