You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: A Night I Will Never Forget

Real Ghost Stories

A Night I Will Never Forget

 

One night during the winter of last year my sister, her boyfriend, and I decided to perform a séance to find out who had been haunting the boyfriend. We got all the materials needed and began the cleaning rituals before beginning. After cleaning and blessing the altar, we started the séance. We started our chanting and everything was going according to planned. We didn't notice until later that there was an uneasy feeling in the room.

Looking around, really everything seemed normal for the most part. Until the boyfriend starts crying softly, then he begins to hyperventilate and freaks out. The entity was attacking him and the boyfriend decides to blow out the candle and that is when things really get crazy.

We were in my sister's house and we started hearing tapping on the windows and sides of the house and then we heard footsteps and soft whining from outside so we stopped. And even now going into her house at night is like entering a dimension of hell because you see things like cloaked figures by the pond behind her house and you see things coming out of the ceiling and floors and for things like this you never can have enough power to ward off a demon that is unleashed.

We cleansed the house and now we use it for storage and no one goes into that house alone because the things seen in you wildest nightmares can't even cover this type of horror. All this coming from a night in the winter in a seemingly harmless séance that both them and I will probably never be able to forget.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, niko1937, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-02)
Why for all that is Holy did you decide to do a seance when you really didn't know what you were doing? How do you know someone was haunting the boyfriend? How do you know that the entity was attacking the boyfriend, because he was crying and hyperventilating? He was probably just overwhelmed. You and your sister should have stopped whatever ritual you were doing and calmed him down. The BIGGEST mistake you made other than not doing this at all is none of you called for the white light of protection.
Now you need, depending on your religion, to have the correct person from your church bless the house AND pond. From now on please leave things alone if you don't know what you are doing. Seances especially.
thatguy1989 (6 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-31)
I read your story and I am a researcher on demons leaving the house and not returning is the wrong thing to do what you have to do is the objects you used need to be sprinkled with holy water and burned with in or on the property to release the demons hold with in the house and the illusions will go away but you must have a priest or a spiritual leader with you

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: