You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Supernatural Expierences

Real Ghost Stories

My Supernatural Expierences

 

I posted about my Ohio experience in Shadow Ghosts and now I would like to post my experiences in Florida. Some of them are mild while others were pretty frightening. All of these took place in Brevard County.

*1- when I was around 10 my dad worked as a security guard at night so I would sleep in my parents' bed with my mom until my dad got home. One night my mom woke me up and asked if I heard the breathing. Once I was fully awake I heard slow, heavy, raspy breathing. I was freaked out. I told my mom it was the dog and went back to sleep. Our dog was small and not capable of making that noise.

*2- In the same house when I was about 12, I was sitting at the computer desk and I happened to look up at the wall and I saw a shadow going back and forth as if someone was walking behind me.

*3- Same house but I was now 15. My friend was staying the night and she was sleeping on a trundle bed next to mine and she woke me up screaming because something has poked her finger hard enough to bleed and the bed was vibrating. We checked the bed for anything sharp and there was nothing.

*4- I was around the same age and had just laid down in bed. All of a sudden something made a sharp biting sound right next to my ear. I pulled the covers over my head and went to sleep. I set up a recorder the next night to see if I could catch anything. My friend and I listened to the whole tape and at the very end was a woman's blood curdling scream. I went to play the tape for my parents when they got home and the noise was gone, the next day the tape disappeared.

*5- Same house but I was now 23. I came home after classes and I was changing for work. I had a few hours to kill. I went into my room and all of a sudden felt like whatever was there didn't want me in the house. It was almost a suffocating feeling. I grabbed my stuff and ran out and went to work early.

*6- I was in my mom's van in the passenger seat up front and my best friend was in the seat behind us. The radio was off and we were just talking. All of a sudden we heard a baby doll like giggle come from the area where my friend was sitting. We were all pretty freaked out.

*7- I was at a well-known haunted restaurant in Rockledge and my friend and I went into the bathroom to find the ghost that is supposedly in there. We never saw anything and as I was washing my hands I felt someone poke my hip and at the same time my friend screamed. She was standing right behind me and said it felt like something had gone through her and she was really cold.

*8- I was folding laundry at the home of my boyfriend at the time. He was sleeping so I was standing in the hallway with the light on and I heard a child go 'ha ha' playfully. I threw the jeans down and went to bed.

*9- I was driving home with my sister after dropping my friend's daughter off. My sister is very religious and not the type of person to make things up. We were talking and all of a sudden she went silent. I asked what was wrong and she said "You didn't see that?" I asked what she saw and she said it was an all black figure about 4 ft tall and it had long arms dragging on the ground. Thankfully I didn't see anything.

I have a few more experiences that I will submit in another post.

Other hauntings by Walkingdeadgirl8384

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Walkingdeadgirl8384, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-04)
Walkingdeadgirl8384... Your comment was worth to read... Stay Safe, Stay blessed

Sheetal ❤
Walkingdeadgirl8384 (3 stories) (8 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
I guess I could deal because I know they can't hurt me. I know a lot of people have different religions and outlooks on ghosts, demons, etc. I don't really believe in ghosts, I believe in demons and I think they can imitate or be whatever they want you to see. The devil transformed himself into an angel of light, why wouldn't his minions be able to do the same? The Bible tells me that since I trusted Christ as my Saviour, nothing demonic can harm me, that I have power over them. There are a couple verses in Luke, some are 10:17 and 10:19. Like I said not everyone will believe me and that's fine. But I can tell you nothing has ever physically harmed me in any way. Just gave me a good scare.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
Walkingdeadgirl8384 this is very interesting to read specially 4, 6 and 9 one 😨 😨 How you deal with all this incident?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: