You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Life Of A Midnight Gamer

Real Ghost Stories

Life Of A Midnight Gamer

 

I almost bury and forgot this horrifying experience but I chose to share this here in YGS when I read a similar story regarding mine.

Way back August 2013, we had just transferred to our new house located in a new subdivision here in Cavite. Maybe it's our third day on that house.

For the first two consecutive days, there's no such scary or weird events we experience. Everything is fine, and I'm going to start liking my new room.

It's not a very big room, just enough to house one person. It's located on the second floor. It had a wide window with a sliding glass wherein from there you can see the road and the vacant lot on the other side of the road.

Back to the story, one clear night, the time was around 2:00 AM. My parents were completely asleep and I am the only one who's awake in our house. I was in my room laying on my bed busy playing video game in my iPad when suddenly I heard strange sounds.

At first, I just ignored it thinking it was coming from the video game. Minutes passed and the drowsiness suddenly hit me and I turned off the iPad.

I had a small speaker on my bedside table and I started playing Lana del Rey songs. I was half-sleep that time when the strange sound came back and woke me up. It was louder this time and it's like coming from outside the house. It sounds like buzzing bees or maybe sounds like a group of people are whispering or murmuring.

This time I just can't stand the annoying sound so I gained enough courage to peek through my window and I was so surprised at the thing I saw on the road.

A group of headless people were like having procession. Each of them were holding unlit candles but the more horrifying was at the very first lane was a person (with a head) in a white suit is raising a cross.

I felt like I was having a heart-attack at the very moment. My heart was beating so fast and I am covered with my very cold sweat and my knees was trembling like I am going to collapse.

I immediately went to the kitchen and drank a glass of cold water. I got the feeling of fear going back to my bedroom so I knocked at my parents' room and asked them if I can sleep in their room, even on the floor. So they agreed and I told them what I had just saw.

My father believed me because he confessed that he was also experiencing weird events and feelings when he goes home late at night. Few days later and we got our house blessed by a priest.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mirandakellyamethyst, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mirandakellyamethyst (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
Cinnamon- Yes. I was completely awake that time. I can still clearly remember every detail of that night, I was extremely horrified.

Sheetal- I'm sorry to say but I cannot find that story anymore, I forgot the title, hehe. But I'll try to findthat again for you
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
OMG 😨 mirandakellyamethyst Only imagine the scenario is giving me goosebumps... So I can imagine your fear 😨 😨 Can you provide the link of the story which is same as yours would like to read
Cinnamon (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-02)
My goodness that is so creepy! Forgive me but just to confirm- were you completely awake when you saw the small procession or was it a realistic dream?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: