You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: That Lady With No Face

Real Ghost Stories

That Lady With No Face

 

This happened when I was around 8ish or 9? I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers. We had just moved into this big apartment in a small suburb in Auckland it was so old, every wallpaper was mouldy and hanging off the walls and the ceiling was full of brown stains. We ignored all of those and just admired how big the house was.

So one night when our whole household was sleeping I woke up around 2 in the morning to a lady singing a lullaby right on top of me. It was like she was floating on the ceiling. I was in so much shock that my whole body stayed still for like a good 5 minutes. She was singing so loudly it made me even more scared, until I realised she had no face or a body it was just her hands that were like it belonged to a white person holding toys, swinging them around on top of me singing these lullabies I have never heard before. After another 5 minutes into this, she just faded away. Just like that she was gone and the singing stop. I quickly put my blankets over my head and stayed like that the whole night, trying to figure out if I really just see that.

The next morning I tried telling my mother and, as any other mother, she didn't believe me. We moved from this place about 5 years ago and until this day I still get the chills just thinking about the lady with no face. She never harmed me but just never seen anything like it before.

I have asked the landlord about the history of this house and came back with nothing? I have asked around family members if they knew someone who passed away that was very young and sounded like a young European woman and shockingly enough my nana (Dad's mum) told me that her husband's (My grandfather's) mother (My great grandmother) was a European woman who loved and spoiled my father when he was young. She always bought him toys and loved to sing to him before she passed away. Something my father never talked about.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Line03, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-06)
Hey Line 03 Wow this is nice and scary story... Thanks for sharing...
Nightmare_Fuel (1 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
Hey nice story:) Would you mind if I used this for a horror story video? It would be great to use this content! 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: