You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: A Grandmothers Care

Real Ghost Stories

A Grandmothers Care

 

This is my first time to share my story. Actually I have lots of story to tell but this one caught my attention. Here it goes...

This story was shared by my mom to me. Back then when I was 1 to 2 years when my grandmother died. After her burial, my Dad and Mom went back to my grandmother's place (we're actually from Bukdinon). My dad saw my grandmother when they are going to enter the house and he said to my mom "day si mama oh nagpakita" (day look mom had appeared). My mother was so shocked when she actually saw my grandmother - as she was floating in thin air and her face was transparent. My mom really recognized her.

After her burial, usually it is followed by prayers until her 40th day. She again saw my grandmother sitting in one corner of the house. She closed her eyes and when she opened it, she was gone. My uncle saw my mother's face, looks like she was afraid or frightened, and he told my mom, ate I also saw her, don't be afraid as when I looked at her she was smiling.

It was midnight and it was raining hard. We are in our bed that time and I was crying hard and my mom could not stop me from crying. I was maybe 1 or 2 years old then. I pushed my mom away making a space in between us that it could fit one person on it. Until my mom heard the door opened, she was so scared and closed her eyes tight. She felt the bed that someone or something was sitting on the edge of the bed between my mom and me. And after that I was stop crying and fall asleep. Like my grandma had cradled me until I fall asleep.

When my grandmother was still alive she was the one who babysitted me when my mom was on work. My grandmother loved me that much.

Have you guys experienced it too?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, johnpals02, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-07)
Hey johnpals02 this is very heart touching story... Glad to read this thanks for sharing ❤
dreamer01 (1 stories) (117 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-04)
oh woopsy daisy, I must apologise for my ignorance johnpls02. I re read your story and you are correct.

Rookdygin _ thanks for bringing that to my attention.

dreamer01
johnpals02 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
[at] dreaner01

1. When I was 1 or 2 years old, my grandmother (who had already died), the mother of my mom
Tend to babysit me when I cried so loud that night and it was raining hard. And my Mom could not make me shut, and that's the time she said that I pushed her away from me, like intending to make a room or space between me and my mom that a person could fit unto it. After that she heard the door open and she felt someone or something sitted besides me. And that's the time I stop crying and headed for a sleep.

Thank you for reading
johnpals02 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
[at] Rookdygin

Sorry I misspelled your name.

In the Philippines its the usual doings/ritual of filipinos called (kwarenta dias) as the soul is still lurking around us

Thanks for reading

Thanks
johnpals02 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
[at] Rooklyn

In the Philippines its the usual doings/ritual of filipinos called (kwarenta dias) as the soul is still lurking around us

Thanks for reading
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
Dreamer,

I believe the O/P was told about these events by thier mother some years after they happened... So the O/P is not remembering the details... They are simply re-telling the experience as it was told to them.

Johnpals,

Thank you for this submission... I have a question... Why 40 days of prayers after someone has been laid to rest?

Respectfully,

Rook
permramaan (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
whether Johnpals02's story is real or no, mother's love is true. And it remains even after death... Want to test it? Try mocking a mother cat!
dreamer01 (1 stories) (117 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
radar! Radar! Radar! Some things are not sitting quite right with me here. Can you please confirm that you have such detailed recall when 1 or 2 years old. Why would your mother be so scared of a door opening and then being pushed away by a baby a sufficient distance to fit another adult between the two of you. Could you please shed some more light on these details for us all.

Thank you 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: