You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Old Lady's Territory

Real Ghost Stories

Old Lady's Territory

 

This is not the first time that I experienced ghost sightings. I just want to share this experience of ours in one of the apartment complex in Punta, Sta Ana. Manila.

We are what others call NPA or No Permanent Address. We always move place depending on our budget and income. My mom and dad separated when I am in the 2nd Grade. I stayed with my Grandparents (father side) together with my big brother in one of the condominiums in Mandaluyong, Metro Manila. When my grandparents decided to sell the Condo Unit then just build a house in our province Bicol, they sold the Unit then moved to Bicol.

I am still studying at that time, so I stayed in Manila with my mom together with my sister which is the oldest (4 years gap). They always move places since my mom doesn't have a permanent job. We found a apartment, in Sta Ana Manila. There is only one unit available. Nice place, fire walls cement, tiled floors, cheap rate P6,000/ month stay.

Every time that I eat dinner in the first floor it feels like someone is staring at me. I'm not seeing any but it really feels like I am not alone. So I always bring my food with me in my room. In the middle of the night while sleeping, we always hear a floating sound downstairs of a crying baby.

Then one time, I am in the living room 1st floor watching basketball, when I saw a very old lady. Yes, I am really seeing a old lady in black dress going down the stairs then walked in front of me then entered the comfort room. I was shocked, I don't know who she was. Next to the old lady is my sister. I told her that I saw an old lady if she can check the comfort room. When she checked it, we did not see anyone inside the comfort room.

One of our neighbors told me that the owner of the house (mother of the landlord) stayed in my apartment locked by her sons and daughters with no one with her then she died also in the unit. I stayed there for 6 months until one of my neighbor told me that he saw death demon (kamatayan) in front of my unit. Wearing a black like dress with hood carrying a huge sword like with sharp blades like an axed shape. After that I decided to leave the unit.

The day I moved out there's a family who occupied the unit. Then leave the unit after a week. I did asked the neighbors why? They said that the man while sleeping in the bedroom saw a old women sleeping beside him. That freaked him out.

They said that we are the only one who stayed in that unit for a long time. Some leave after a week, some stayed for a month. But we stayed there for 6 months.

This story is true, sorry I really can't explained or tell the story in detailed since I'm not really good in English. But thanks for understanding! Have a good day.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Joremjas, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-16)
Travel_Consultant - After three years you expect this person to respond to you? Well, maybe you'll get lucky.

Regards, Melda
Travel_Consultant (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-16)
I grew up in Punta. May I ask where exactly did this happen? I'm also doing some research about the apartments there. Just the street name or the baranggay will do. Thank you.
Joremjas (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-02)
Thank you so much for all your comments. You inspired me guys to write my other ghost experiences. Thanks
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-15)
This is really sad... I am really feeling sorry for that poor lady... May she will get salvation soon... Your story is simply creepy 😨 😨
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
8 years ago (2015-11-14)
Makes you wonder why her children would lock her up inside the unit and leave her to die. From what you've shared she doesn't sound very harmful, just unnerving (which is probably a good thing).
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-14)
An old lady locked in an apartment all alone, by her children? That is soooo sad and despicable! Perhaps you were seeing the woman who passed there. Poor thing. Seemed not to hurt anyone, but I'm sure if I saw someone walk into my bathroom and not come out, it would be frightening!

Perhaps the baby you heard was a distant crying child in another apartment, I have heard that before and it does sound kind of creepy (I knew there was a baby down the hall.) But, who knows maybe it was residual from a past tenant.

I know like in other countries, the Philippines has lots of urban legends and specific descriptions of different types of ghosts and creatures. That someone saw one in front of a place with such sadness does not surprise me, a spirit is going to show itself in a manner that is understood by the observer and if a menacing one, it will do it in a manner with the greatest impact!

Thank you for sharing, and your English is very good!
Joremjas (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-12)
My neighbors told me that it's like she doesn't want anyone to occupy her territory. But no one is hurt.
jasveen (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-11)
its creepy... So that old lady never did anything to anyone?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: