You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mysterious Hauntings In My House - 2

Real Ghost Stories

Mysterious Hauntings In My House - 2

 

Before I begin, if you have not read my previous entry, please do so as it may help you understand this entry more. The link to it is http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=22769.

This particular incident is shorter than the last one, but I feel it may be connected. It happened in my living room, which is a separate part of the house, all the way to the right. At the time it happened I was by the piano, taking a voice lesson.

To understand what happened next I will give a description of the room. If you are standing in the doorframe, the piano is to your right, accompanied by some chairs. To your left is a circular table with an "L" shaped couch in back and to the left of it, with a television in front of it.

At some point during the lesson I went to pick up my water bottle which is to my right, and when I look over, all the way on the other side of the room, sitting on the arm of the couch, was what looked like a 14 to 18 year old girl, in an olden dress, holding a book. What made this more interesting to me was it was not in the side of my vision; I was looking straight at her. After a moment she looked in my direction, but not at me. She looked as though someone had asked her a question, as simple as how was your day, as she opened her mouth to speak, and dissolved into air.

She looked a little annoyed, but more like, "I'm doing something now, anything I say is just to make you be quiet." I wonder if this was the same spirit who was upstairs in my attic and walking down my hall. (For information on this, see previous entry.) She did not want to scare me, so I am wondering why she didn't pass on. Maybe I can help her.

Something to consider is the hall from the rest of the house to this room makes anyone in it feel uneasy. Maybe this has some connection to both of these things.

I did not think much of this but after another 5 to 10 minutes, I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder, but when I turned around no one was there. It felt comforting though, kind of like an, "I'm proud of you."

Hopefully someone can help me figure this all out,

Alexthecat.

Other hauntings by Alexthecat

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Alexthecat, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

permramaan (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-25)
Alexthecat, may be the person whom you mention, might have lived in that house. And as far I investigated, ghosts will not be able to do much new. They always be in the past/memories, the life they lived. And hence the place gets haunted when they are not ready to leave it. They keep doing the same things that they remember and will disturb you when you disturb them.
Alexthecat (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-18)
Somewhatsceptic,

I think it way be a little bit of both, as my house has a reputation for paranormal activities, but it seems wherever I go, especially when I'm with the friend I mention from the previous story, these kind of events keep happening. In my next story, which should come out in about a week, I will talk about a spirt that followed me around, but that I discovered at my house. I think it might be that there is sort of a circle of me feeding off energy from my house and the house feeding off my energy attracting these spirits wherever I might be.

Hope this clears things up,

Alexthecat.
Somewhatsceptic (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-18)
Alexthecat, both of your stories are very interesting seems you have quite the barrage of experiences, tell me do you think its you or the house that attracts these entities.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: