You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Ghost On The Bed

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghost On The Bed

 

Last December, I went to my hometown with my family as my grandmother was dead. One of my cousin, Maria (not her real name) was there with me. We were staying at one of my paternal uncle's house. That house was near a graveyard.

One evening we (me and Maria) were just roaming around the house. After sometimes we got in. I saw another cousin of mine, Edward (not his real name) sleeping in his room. We went to the room adjacent to that. We were watching some tools which actually belonged to Edward. Sometimes later I asked Maria to put those in the right place quickly otherwise Edward will be mad at us. Maria pacified me saying that Edward was not at home. But I was quite sure that I saw him in his room. So we both went to check. To my utter surprise, no one was there. I quickly went to my mother along with her and told her the incident. She asked us to check if he was under the quilt. I was sure about his absence but still I went there and checked. No one was there. I was quite shocked. Maria had no idea about what was going on there.

I am sure about the matter that he didn't go outside. Because the house is not used much and the doors were old too and they used to make noise while opening and closing. But we heard no sound. That means nobody went outside.

I don't know what can be the explanation of that incident. Another surprising matter is that I was the only one who saw the ghostly figure which appeared to be my cousin, Edward. We didn't tell anything about the incident to Edward as we were sure about the matter that he will never believe us.

Because, the incident is truly unbelievable.

Other hauntings by Vampirekid

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vampirekid, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-04)
I didn't understand, what did you actually see? Face, body, what?

Please specify!

Thanks for Sharing 😊
Vampirekid (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-04)
No I am quite sure that I saw my cousin. If not face, I at least saw his body
anime_love (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-08)
That I am confused.
But have a question. Did you actually see your cousin in bed? Like was it just a bump under some blankets or did you actually see his face?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: