You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Unseen Someone (part 3)

Real Ghost Stories

The Unseen Someone (part 3)

 

This write-up is the 3rd and the final edition of my previous writings titled "The Unseen Someone".

I have no words to describe how it feels to actually encounter a person who is dead. My cousin Elvis took me to our family bungalow during the day time. He oriented the layout of the bungalow to me. I was ready with my cane and Holy Bible. I had no clue what was about to happen, but I couldn't wait anymore. The darkness fell as Elvis and I were talking to each other. Suddenly, we heard a creak at the end of the corridor. I was very excited and ran towards the noise using my cane. I was in such a hurry that I forgot to carry my bible along with me. Elvis couldn't catch up with my pace as everything over there was dark and it had become difficult for him to navigate.

I reached the end of the corridor and found nothing, at least that's what I thought. Suddenly, the room temperature just fell. I felt as though someone was standing behind me and breathing hard on my shoulder. I turned behind and forwarded my hands to feel if there was someone standing there. There was nobody, but the breathing didn't stop and this time it was directly on my face.

Elvis reached there with his mobile flashlight and he asked me if everything was okay. I asked him if he could see anyone standing in front of me. He replied "no" and all of a sudden he sounded worried. He said that my face looked very pale as though I've gone white. I touched my face and felt that it was ice cold. I walked forward towards my cousin and I could literally feel the coldness leave my body in a second.

Before I could speak anything further, my feet were involuntarily pulled towards Clayton's room which was on the right side of the corridor. I was about to enter his room when Elvis pulled my hand and asked me if I was sure of what I was doing. I nodded my head as a gesture to tell him that I really wanted to do it. He told me to wait over there until he comes back with the bible that we had left at the other room and he immediately rush to get it. As I was waiting there for him, I started feeling cold again. The events that followed later was mind baffling.

I walked into Clayton's room, not sure of what was awaiting there for me. The room smelled like as if it hadn't been used for many years. Suddenly, I could hear someone play violin at the corner of the room. I was afraid but the music was so mesmerizing that I couldn't help moving towards it. I was almost there when the music suddenly stopped. The air over there was ice cold. I felt that someone was standing in front of me. I used my cane to find out if someone was really there. To my horror, I felt that my cane had touched someone's legs. I stood there frozen in a panicked state of mind. That figure walked closer to me and whispered "Darcus" and few moments later it whispered "Melissa". As soon as I heard the voice, I felt that the chillness in the air was breaking my bones and my breath was getting harder. I don't remember anything after that.

A few moments later, when I got back to my senses, I heard Elvis's voice. He held me tight and assured me that I'll be fine. I realized that I was still in Clayton's room but this time there was no chillness in the air. I found myself lying on the floor. I got up with Elvis's help and we moved out of the house immediately.

Later, I spoke to Elvis about all the events that took place. He told me that he found me pale faced lying unconsciously on the floor when he entered the room. I narrated him about all that had happened. He was surprised to know that he couldn't hear any violin though the room which he had gone to would have been very close to his ear shot.

I heard that Clayton was one of the finest violinists during his time and undoubtedly the music I heard was the best I ever listened to. I wonder why only I was chosen to hear it, it might be an answer that I would never find. As for 'Melissa', I guess she was the love of his life.

This experience does not restrain me to explore into the world of unknown, but it has made me more curious to unveil the mysteries surrounding dead people.

Other hauntings by Darcus

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Darcus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-11)
Hi Darcus, Your Name reminds me of the famous old singer Darius from Hollywood 14 years back. I read your stories it was really spine tingling. Feel sad for Clayton but I appreciate your and yours cousin dare devilry to visit the Haunted Room also you had the Holy Bible to protect you. I Believe THE HOLY BIBLE had helped to solve the haunted mystery may be Clayton mentioned Melissa to you as he wanted to communicate or say something about his story.

LORD JESUS had protected you as the Old Saying goes GOD will always be there to Protect us. Just like to know even now you feel the presence of Clayton or did the Blessing of House been done please reply. May God give Peace to his soul also Merry Christmas to you and your Family. God Bless All.
chapulin1234 (guest)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-15)
Hello Darcus,

I am curious to know if you have you gone back to the bungalow?,
Regards,
Claudia
Darcus (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-31)
Thank you all for reading this story and for adding your comments. My encounter with Clayton was the first time that anything of such happened with me. So I had no clue on what to do and what not to do. This experience did not leave me scared, but it left me with a deeper thought and I may have to explore it the right way. Once again, thank you for your suggestions.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-17)
Hey Darcus... This is scary... I've read your previous story and I am pretty much agree with sds and red... I am glad you are safe and that entity has not harmed you... In my opinion you should do some cleansing to rest the spirit
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-17)
Hi Darcus, I was just waiting for this final part. I did read the previous two. But I agree with Red. She has advised you quite clearly that it is correct to have enthusiasm to explore the unknown but let us not do foolish things that would get us into problems. Biblio has analysed it quite well, in the comments of this and the previous narrative of yours. Kudos Biblio for your insight and comments.

The best thing is that you have come out of it unhurt and unscathed.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

P.S.: Please don't seek paranormal encounters. It might be dangerous and majority of them are malicious but without any fireworks like they show on movies or TV.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-16)
Darcus,
Why would you go running down a hall with your cane if you can't see where to stop? Even with sight it would be foolish if it was very dark. Don't be so determined to find a ghost you may find one that is malevolent and if it attaches itself to you, you will have trouble getting rid of it. I doubt your parents would approve of your new found hobby, or is it an obsession?
Regards
Red
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-14)
Darcus:
I'm glad to hear that you took your Bible along with you; the idea was to keep it with you for a sense of safety when dealing with the unknown, like a spiritual lifeline or safety-net. The Bible as an object was nothing more than a reminder of your faith and of your life in the here-and-now; I don't necessarily believe in the supernatural power of an object without the faith, belief, or willpower of the individual who owns, has owned, or carries it.
It seems to me that Clayton showed you what the writer J. Michael Strazynski called "One moment of perfect beauty." While he clearly knows who you are, I wouldn't dismiss "Melissa" as his girlfriend as he seems to have gone to great pains to give you the data. I'd recommend doing some surreptitious investigating to see if she's someone who is still alive BEFORE jumping to conclusions. While he wanted you to hear the message, there's no way for you to identify who is Melissa is (either to him or to you) without a little more digging.
Take care,
Biblio.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-11)
Okaaaaay...Hi Darcus. Thanks for part 3. You begin by saying you don't have enough words to describe what it actually feels like to encounter someone who is dead.
Well, with all due respect, I still don't think you actually have experienced someone who is dead.
Your account just feels like a cliche' laden Bollywood ghost story. Call me skeptical but that's how I'm calling this one. Sorry.
Mack
KankokuMochi (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-11)
Oh, my goodness! That must be frighting! I would have ran away if that happened to me. I hope things are going better for you. 😭 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: