You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Hooded Spirit With No Face

Real Ghost Stories

Hooded Spirit With No Face

 

My daughter is 3 years old, she has mentioned things she has seen in the past and I can feel that she is in touch with the spiritual side. Recently she slept at my parents' house and had a meltdown in the morning when she woke up.

She told me later that she woke up and saw a black ghost. I don't know how accurate her description is, as she is 3. But she said he had no face it was just white, and it was wearing a black 'costume' with a hood. She told me where she saw it standing, which is only a couple feet outside of the bedroom she was in.

My question is, what could this be? I grew up in that house, we all know there is spirits there but none of us have ever seen anything like that. I've only ever seen white orbs and my mother saw a young boy one time. But other than that it's mostly just whispers and a lot of noises. I do not sense any danger when I am in their home, but maybe I'm just not picking up on this being.

I know she is only 3 and there will be a lot of skeptics. But I know my daughter and how she is. She isn't lying about this. She said it was the first time she's seen it. I told her not to be scared, but what else can I say and should I do some sort of cleanse? I don't know what this spirit wants, but why is it watching my 3 year old daughter?

She is of aboriginal descent, I don't know if that matters, I just don't have a lot of information on the spirit. I don't mind spirits in our home, but I don't want my daughter to be fearful. She has mentioned seeing spirits before and was not scared then. But it could just be because this one is different? I don't know, which is why I'm here writing this! Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jennnn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

crazyhorse39 (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-03)
hi there,

I also was woken as a 3 year old by a monk type figure with blackness for a face. I can remember opening my eyes and every minute detail I can recall like a photograph. Can remember nothing else, however upon asking my mother about this memory (when I was 15 years old) she (after the initial shock that I remembered) told me at the time I told her the "monk" sat beside me and interacted with me somehow. What that means I am not sure.
Anyway this is not mucb help apart from making you aware that your child is not unique in this regard and when she gets a bit older equip her with the tools she needs to overcome any future incidents. She will be fine I am sure.
Regards,
Simon.
twelveam (74 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-26)
jennnn,

I am guessing you are already certain that she wasn't dreaming and this happened legitimitely. Did she tell you any more details about her experience, such as if the spirit tried to communicate with her at all? How long did it appear to her and did it make any movements at all or just stay in the one spot? You also said she has mentioned seeing spirits before. Was the other times she saw spirits at your parents house as well, or in other locations? It MAY be a clue to rule out if this is something that is attached to her only, or just associated with your parents house and/or property. It's very good to hear that you haven't felt any negative energy related to that place before. Good luck to you!
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-24)
Thanks for sharing. I agree with Rook. Your daughter (and family) certainly appears to have been gifted with psychic abilities and being just a wee thing, she may struggle to put what she saw into context.

If your daughters abilities continue to grow, I imagine she will learn to deal with lost spirits that seem to have nothing better to do than hang around the "living" and try to scare the bejeezus out of them.

Regards

Mack
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-24)
You say that all you have seen is white orbs and your mother has seen a little boy. This thing that she saw may have been one of those orbs and albeit briefly it manifested into what your daughter saw.
I have a couple of questions. Do your parents have a stream,well,or even a Coy Pond on their property? Do they have a lot of quartz crystals on the property. These are just two things that can "record" what spirits have done, in the past or can attract spiritual energy.
I wouldn't worry about it just yet, but if your daughter still seeing this figure do the cleansing that Rook suggested.
Regards
Red
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2015-12-24)
It may be just the 'costume' the spirit manifested with that scared your daughter and it's perhaps a combination of her age and being 'gifted' that has allowed her to see more than 'orbs'.

If all prior experiences have NOT been negative in nature all you may have to do is 'tell' the spirit that it's appearance frightened your daughter and that will NOT be tolerated. If things 'calm down' then you know the spirit did not mean to cause fear... If however the 'scaring' continues a Cleansing will be needed. I have a Simple one posted on my profile that is non-religious, however you can insert any belief system 'into' it as it is preformed.

Thank you for sharing and please keep us informed. Ask any questions you may have as well... We are here to help.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: