You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Pretty Lady in White Beckoning Me

Real Ghost Stories

Pretty Lady in White Beckoning Me

 

I have had many experiences with ghosts or the paranormal. I have been told by my uncles and cousins that this is inherent in our family. My grandfather could see and communicate with these "entities", my father can feel and see them, I can also feel and see them. This bothered me when I was in a very young age because I could not understand why the people around me could not see them and they were right in front of us. As far as I can remember, my first encounter was when I was 2-3 years old, I know you would say that it's impossible to remember as far as that, but I honestly do.

We lived that time in the city (Cebu City) in a rental house. It was situated in the heart of the city and no one would think that this would occur in a noisy place such as that. As a kid I was really mischievous when it was meal time. I would run around the house and let my nanny run after me. It was during these times that I would see a very pretty lady smiling at me from the top of the staircase. She was all dressed in a pretty white dress. I could not see her face clearly, it seemed like a blur or a mist was covering it but, being a kid, I just ignored it. Despite the way her face appeared I could tell that she was pretty, I felt it more than see it though. I told my nanny about this but she would not believe me and say that no one was there and that it was just my imagination. Well I just took what she said as true because she was an adult.

Now this went on for a few months. Sometimes when I was just watching TV, I would see her smiling and beckoning me. Of course since I do not know her, I would just shake my head and she would leave. Now the most vivid memory that I had was when one day I was in the receiving room playing with my toy cars (if I would look up I can perfectly see the whole staircase). I was just enjoying myself playing with the toys when I looked up I saw her again. She was sitting on the stairs and was calling and beckoning me. I ran away and went out of the house because I was getting scared. When I peeped at the door, she was still on the stairs just smiling as usual. I slowly entered the house and tried to run to the kitchen when I saw her stand up and called me, I was suddenly frozen in place. I could not move, could not scream, I could not even hear anyone else. I saw her starting to move up the stairs and I really felt something bad was happening but did not know what.

When I woke up I was already in the hospital. I was confused as to what had happened. I was really scared and clutched my father. I told them what I saw and felt, but they told me that I was sick and that it was all just a bad dream, but deep inside I knew that it was not a dream and that it really happened. The pretty lady in white wanted to take me with her and that landed me in the hospital.

Later years I retold the story to my mother, she told me that I had a convulsion which caused the hallucination. Come to think of it, a hyper active child, like I was, no sign of even the slightest fever on that day suddenly had convulsions. I attributed it to the experience that I had.

This I confirmed when I was already in 5th grade. By this time we transferred house and we lived next door. It was a bigger and a better house. One night I woke up at around 1am I felt restless and I felt like someone was calling me, even though I could not hear my name. I stood up and drank some water, I had a glass by my bed, then I was just drawn to the window. My room was located on the second floor of the house, so I had a nice view of the small backyard below. On the yard, there is a water tank, beside the tank is a small tree. And there she was, the pretty girl in white beside the tree looking up at me smiling. After all the years she still looks the same. No change at all, still pretty and I could see her face now and she was lovely. She still was beckoning me and still wants me to go with her. But now I know better, I know that she is not from our plane and that going with her would mean my demise.

That was the last time that I saw her but it was not the end of my paranormal experiences. In fact it was just the beginning...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, eeltonio, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Anubis_return (22 posts)
-1
6 years ago (2018-04-21)
This is really one of sickest story I've read on this site, but scary. I can too remember what's my favorite bottle of milk when I was on this age too 😊

Kidding aside, so perhaps your an adult now so that means you're senses grew too?

Nice one mate! ❤ 🙄 😟
inan0511 (11 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-26)
the one that you were seeing as a child was a demon... My niece was always seeing this before... The only thing that could kick this demon out is through prayer
kaya-stewart (10 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-07-31)
take my advice- do NOT follow her. I saw lady in white once and I followed her and she tried to strangle me there was another time I saw a man in white and he was an incubus... May I add that demons have been known to shapeshift into the form of beautiful angels so you follow them to hell... STAY AWAY FROM HER! For your safety. X
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
The other comments here have very good points of view. The lady you are seeing might be either a diwata (fairy) or a ghost. It it is a diwata, then its a known thing for us here in the Philippines, that some "lamang-lupa" do take mortals when they take a liking to them. Of course it depends on these creatures what they did like in a person in the first place. And that might explain why she appear to be a pretty lady. To make sure that you get attracted to her and go with her.

If the lady is a spirit/ghost, it might be a spirit that's attached to you. God knows why and what she wanted from you. Feed off your energy? Possible. But of course, with all the unexplained things all around us, we really can't tell. 😕

Just be careful and take heed with the comments posted here, make sure that you make this "lady" know you want nothing to do with her and you do not want her in your life. Would definitely work if you say it with a prayer. Or not. Who knows? Anyway, good luck! 😊
sagemizu (30 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-14)
Hmm "Pretty Lady In White" that could just be a front to seduce you to go to her but luckily you didn't. Seeing as you were an energetic toddler back then as mustang said you gave it energy but usually, don't spirits feed off of emotions such as fear and such? Well if she shows up again tell her to leave and mean it. Shout it out if you have to.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-26)
Try this, talk to her. I got this from other commenters, it helps people when you talk to them, but don't talk to her in a public area. You might embarrased...
Cynric (14 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-26)
Well, maybe she's a diwata and wans to take you to their domain and have you as a prince. But that would mean that you can't getout anymore!
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-13)
I actually got chills while reading this one, probably because I just kept thinking that this entity wanted to take you with her to the other side. Or at least appeared to want to do that. I'm amazed that even though your father and grandfather have the gift of communication, sight and hearing (respectfully) when you needed the comfort it was dismissed as fever. Did you stop telling them when you saw things? That would truly be a travesty as there is no better unit to "combat" these beings as the family unit, (blood, love or otherwise) in my opinion. Thanks for a great read!
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-11)
This is one CRAZY story! It is hard to believe that you could remember from the age of two or three about this lady. BUT, it's funny how I remember only a couple of things from the age of three. I remember getting my German Shepard. My Mom and Dad sat me on the dining room table and as my Mom stood by me, my Dad opened the door that led from the garage to the kitchen, and my German Shepard came tearing through the kitchen right to me. That was such a happy day in my young life. So, I do believe that if a memory is important enough, you'll remember it! I think I would remember something scary like that even if I was really young. Also, she kept returning so how could you forget! It's weird how this health issue happened with you at the same time this, 'Pretty Lady in White', was beckoning you and you having the feeling of dread. And how she followed you for years. 😕 I wonder who this lady was? That's really creepy, her seeming like she wanted to take you to the other side. 😨 Thanks for sharing your story with us. If she ever comes back, hopefully she never does, I would start praying and tell her to go away from where she came and never to return. And say it with conviction! Tell her she is not welcome and she needs to leave! Hopefully that works. If not there are other methods. This sounds like a soul that attached themselves to you. Maybe because you were so energetic, you had a lot of energy to give to her. I have always been really energetic. I used to drive my Mom crazy because I wouldn't sit still or quit talking and asking questions. Who me? Talk too much?! Go figure! 😆 ~Shelby

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: