You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: She Calls To My Husband (a Continuation)

Real Ghost Stories

She Calls To My Husband (a Continuation)

 

I posted part one of this under a different username. I haven't been able to get into that account due to my own extreme level of forgetfulness, but I hadn't used it much anyway, and you don't need to have read my previous story to understand the latest happenings.

Previously, I mentioned a spirit that would sneak behind me and whisper "hey" into my ear. Once, the voice (a male's) pretended to be my husband by calling me by our "secret" pet name from the bedroom while I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom. I also mentioned that I was hesitant to tell my husband for a few different reasons. I've since told him, thanks to the good advice I received from other trueghoststories users.

When I told him, he said that he had a few experiences with a female spirit who did the same things. Whispered "hey," called him my pet names, even once spent a split second stroking his hair while she told him "I love you." Apparently, she calls his name from time to time as well, and he originally always assumed it was me until he would realize I was still outside, at the store, whatever. And he hears tapping on the windows when he's the only one in the bedroom as well.

So basically since the last time I posted, I've discovered that he's been experiencing the same things I have but with a "female" spirit. Also, he says that the night after we spoke to each other about what we were experiencing, a female voice whispered, "Do you want me to stay?" in his ear while I was taking a shower. He didn't respond- simply ignored it.

I highly doubt there's two separate entities here, teaming up and showing the same behaviors. And, normally, when there are human spirits present, I feel them, connect with them much easier. I see what they look like. I feel their feelings. Whatever this is, I can't see a face or even a human form. I can't feel any emotions coming from it. If it weren't interacting, I wouldn't even realize it was here. For this reason (plus the voice changing and sneaky behavior), I don't think it was ever human, and I don't think there's more than one.

My husband and I already have a day set aside to go through the steps of getting rid of it. I've read through the steps one of trueghoststories' popular users suggests, and I believe we will go with that.

I'm posting because I would like to know what everyone believes may be happening. What it is that's been hanging around, why it would pretend to be me or my husband, any other thoughts you all may have. I would very, very much love to hear!:)

Other hauntings by flowersgrowback

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, flowersgrowback, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-13)
Flowers, this is great news! I somehow missed your response from days ago, thanks for the update! 😊
flowersgrowback (5 stories) (22 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-01-09)
Tweed,

Yes, you're remembering my original post accurately, and you're the one who suggested that I bring it up to my husband. Thank you for the good advice.:)

Also, everyone,
One user asked how things are between my husband and me. And really things are great. That's part of why I get the feeling that it was trying to drive something between us. Apparently, it never acted like that until I moved in. (My husband has lived in this house for years and never even felt like it was around but I think it was probably just laying low rather than absent.)

While it was around, my husband would talk in his sleep a lot. Like... A lot. Which also started just when I moved in. It was always some sort of gibberish and never anything I could understand. Normally, I just ignored that and went back to sleep. And when his younger brother (age 13) would stay, he would experience sleep paralysis quite often. He brought it up to me a lot. (I'm mentioning the sleep issues because someone mentioned sleep paralysis.)

All of this has sense stopped. It's been firmly repelled and I'm quite certain it won't be bothering us anymore. Thank you everyone! I've loved hearing your thoughts and opinions.:)
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-01-05)
Thanks Darkangel and Rook,

By 'successful' I meant an entity which is able to deceive by manipulating or mimicking another identity to fulfill whatever awful plans they may have. I have a hard time believing this would be easy, or even possible, because of the amount of nuance involved in mimicking another.

With that said, I imagine a poltergeist may find this remarkably easy, as they're made of collective energies from the environment.
Urgh, the more I think about it the creepier it gets!😲
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-01-04)
Tweed,

I somehow missed your question and before I can answer I need to ask... How do you define successful in this situation? There are trickster spirits and those called demons that hide and obscure thier Identity as a matter of course so they can intergrate themselves into an individuals life... If the individual is lucky they... Or someone else figures out what is happening before it's to late and they get help. If no one notices... Well you can guess where that leads.

Of course that is just my opinion.

Respectfully,

Rook
Darkangel73 (4 stories) (127 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-01-04)
Hi Flowers... In response to Tweed I first off am no expert in the paranormal field, just by my own personal experiences can I offer my opinion. It is possible a poltergeist can do this, but my gut is telling me that this is a dark entity. It may be human it may not be, but I do know that these things manipulate voices etc. Flowers you do the cleansing method to rid your home of this thing, because it will get enough energy to do more. Again this is a opinion... ❤
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-01-04)
It's interesting to note you feel that this voice belongs to just one entity, I think you may be on the money there. Language/noise is transmitted through the higgs field via a vibration and decoded by our consciousness in accordance to a few fine line rules with out digging out all of my research and explaining how that's possible. That vibration, especially if it's inner dimensional, can be manipulated in my view to sound male or female. I think your dealing with something very old and intelligent who knows a few tricks and probably trying to create some sort of relationship with you or your husband... Be careful, or should I say be precise about your actions and thoughts on accepting what it is, however don't be frighten. It may be trying to instigate sleep paralysis where it will you used it (your consciousness) against you to step up the anti. Perhaps your husband did the right thing by ignoring it? One question if it's not too personal, is everything ok with you and your husband?

Regards Daz
Yheladeth (1 stories) (16 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-01-04)
My first thought was also of some kind of poltergeist. I'm not completely sure about this, but I think that poltergeist, not being independent entities by themselves could be more difficult to be perceived by sensitive people as they don't have emotions of their own.
I remember a time when I had a terrible fight with someone in my house and since then and for the period of around a week, something that could be described as a black fog was seen for moments floating in my kitchen, which was where the fight took place. I have encountered other entities in my life and as Flowers says, I always feel some kind of emotion around them but with this one I felt nothing. I asked a friend who knows more than me about the matter, and he told me it was a poltergeist which had probably formed out of the energy released during the argument. As far as I know poltergeist are not only formed out of bad energy but also from strong emotions so I think that what you and your husband experienced is most probably a poltergeist
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2015-12-31)
Hi Flowers,

I think I remember your previous story and may have been one who suggested opening up to your husband. I'm glad you're going to get rid of it, sounds like the sort of thing which is likely to escalate, given the chance.
I could be wrong but I wonder if this is more the doing of a 'thought form', or poltergeist. In both instances these are made possible by the energy in the home, or energy of one or more people in the home. Thought forms and poltergeists aren't a traditional conscious entity, they're more a collective consciousness brought about by the environment. In this sense they are a conscious entity, but their power is dependent upon the environment which caused them/it.
From memory of your previous story I seem to recall a lot of activity in your bedroom, if this is correct, I would recommend concentrating your cleansing/shielding method in this room. I don't mean only do your room, but once you've cleansed and shielded your entire home it may be a good idea to do something daily in your room, something like burning incense.
It sounds like whatever's going on is trying to drive a wedge between you both. It's great you now have an open dialogue about this as it's power will have been diminished.

Please let us know how you get on and thanks for the update! 😊

Just want to ask a question to any other members who may know, as you describe being able to identify other ghosts but not this one.
My question is does anyone know of any entity which is synonymous with successfully hiding and obscuring their identity? Can thought forms and poltergeists do this?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: