You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Tap On The Shoulder And The Call Of The Name 2

Real Ghost Stories

A Tap On The Shoulder And The Call Of The Name 2

 

This story is a continuation of my previous story "A Tap On The Shoulder And The Call Of The Name." Please read that one first before reading this one.

If you have already read it, well then you know that I have had spirit (s) constantly tapping on my shoulder or saying my name when I am at home. But, now I think it's getting worse. I think it has attached to me some how. I think it is following me out of my house and coming to school and other places with me.

I was at school last week and I was walking to my locker, because I forgot something, and I felt someone poke my shoulder again. I turned, expecting to see another student or a teacher, but no one was there. The hallways was empty, except for me.

Another time, I was walking outside and I felt something push on my arm. Like someone trying to move me out of their way. Once again, I was alone and it wasn't even breezy so it could not have been the wind. Then I heard a quiet whisper, but I couldn't make out what it said. Maybe it was trying to say my name, since it's done it before.

Today, December 14, 2015, I was walking in the hallway with my friend. We were on our way to lunch, when all of a sudden she felt someone pull her hair. No one was behind us. I told her that it was probably nothing, but in the back of my mind I believe that whatever spirit is following me around is now messing with my friend.

This spirit has become more and more active now that I am aware of it. I'm not sure what to do anymore. It just keeps constantly poking me, trying to get my attention or whatever, pulling people's hair, pushing me. What am I to do? How do I make it stop? I have already asked several times to stop and leave me alone, but nothing is working.

Like I said before, it is now leaving my house and following me to school and other places. I would like your guy's advice on what to do.

Other hauntings by JustAnotherPerson

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JustAnotherPerson, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-15)
If the matter is getting too serious then no option is left other than trying to get rid of it. I wish it goes away from your life.
JustAnotherPerson (9 stories) (36 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-11)
Ashar123,

It pushes me and pulls my friends hair. There is not much to understand about it, besides always messing with me. I've tried to deal/endure all I could for a while now, but I can't take it anymore. I just want this thing to go away.
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-08)
I don't know why I think that its not going to harm you. These things only want our attention and their presence to be recognised and even want to convey any message. Just try to understand it.
Antu (1 stories) (27 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-05)
Just Another Person,

I agree with all that has been stated, but would reiterate what Randy M says about telling it to leave you alone, stop touching you, etc., what I would reiterate is you have to do it with authority and confidence. If you make a half-hearted attempt, I doubt it will be of much help. Feel free to pray, grip a lucky item, have a friend with you, whatever helps you to be more confident as well, and as Randy M stated be very specific about the behaviour you wish to stop, or you can try and command it to leave as well.

You may want to consider doing this while performing a cleansing, something easy like I've seen Rookdygin post many times, essentially opening all of the blinds or curtains to let as much natural light in as possible in every room of the house. If you follow the link to Rook's page, you will find the cleansing there.

If none of this works, you are very likely going to have to seek help. I don't know how open your parents are to this sort of thing, hopefully you can approach them with it and get some help, otherwise you may want to seek counsel of a priest or the like and have them bless the house.

I wish you luck and will be sending positive energy your way!

Cheers~~Antu
JustAnotherPerson (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-02)
Randy,

I have tried to tell it to leave me alone before, but it didn't work. Although, I will try again, but in the way you told me too.:)

Thank you
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-01)
Just Another Person

You may have tried this but I would wait until I was home alone and the house was quite. Then You may try to tell it to leave you alone.
Actually, demand it to leave you alone. Speak your name to it. That is important and your just going to have to trust me on that.
"This is... And you are bothering me in a way I do not wish to be bothered" "I..., do not want you to touch me or speak to me anymore"
Be specific in what you want it to stop doing.
After doing that you should try to ignore it as best you can. I know that will be hard but if it these events put you in a negative frame of mind then it helps the negativity to continue to fester and grow.
Continue to do that and I really think you will see it diminish after some time. Its doesn't take any fancy ritual, just stating what you want to happen.
I agree with Rook in that it will taper in time.
Best of luck to you and keep us informed of how it goes.
Randy
JustAnotherPerson (9 stories) (36 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-01-01)
Tweed,

Thank you for your suggestions. I have already thought about looking up the history of my town and house.:)

Thank you
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-01)
Hi JustAnotherPerson,

I read your previous story on this and you said this activity started when you moved to your current house. Would you be able to look into the history of your home?
I agree with Rook, your age is indicative of poltergeist activity. But the time line of moving to this home with this activity could suggest it's a ghost with ties to the location. Might be worth looking into.

Thanks for sharing, hope things calm down soon.😊
JustAnotherPerson (9 stories) (36 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-30)
Rook,

I have not kept a Journal at all, because I really didn't think it would take this long of a time. But, I think that it is a good idea to do so, thank you for that.

I do get stressed a lot, so maybe that's another thing why this has gone on for so long. I do hope it stops by the time I'm 19.

Thank you
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2015-12-30)
Activity starts when you are 12 and continues to present... You are now 17... So over the course of 5 years now and it seems to follow you? Whispers and bumps, pushes or touches focused on you sounds a lot like a Poltergeist.

Have you kept a Journal? Or do you know if the activity increases and decreases on a cycle? Is there an increase in activity when you are feeling stressed?

It's a long time to wait and 'put up with' this type of activity but my gut tells me that this activity will begin to taper off and should completely stop by the time you are 19. You may wish to start a Journal, keep track of each experience, note what was happening, when it happened...weather...your mood...where...and then look for patterns.

Thanks for sharing. Stay safe and Merry New Year.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: