You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Golden Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Golden Eyes

 

I wasn't asleep when all these occurrences happened. One time I had been in my bedroom, reading a book. I had the sudden urge to look out the window, and what I saw were two giant golden orange eyes staring back. They were shaped like a cats and had slit pupils. I wasn't scared, I didn't feel any fear, if anything they made me feel calm. I had only glanced at them for a couple of seconds before I went back to reading my book.

The second time I saw them was in my family's theatre room in my house. Once again I felt calm.

The third time was in my brother's bedroom. These eyes kept following me and I honestly didn't know if I was supposed to be scared or not.

It was when my best friend came over that I knew I wasn't going crazy. My best friend had slept over one night and looked under my bed to see the golden eyes staring at her. She had no idea about the eyes since I hadn't told her about them. She was freaked out by them, she felt the complete opposite about them than me. I ended up telling my mum about it all and she went on to tell me about my uncle being able to see giant eyes too, but instead of being gold, the ones he had were red.

I also see blue electricity around my house sometimes, and I have strange dreams that involve a blue snake with electric blue eyes (the same colour as the electricity). I have no clue if they are connected or what.

My whole entire family on my mum's side are able to see these kinds of things, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced the golden eyes before.

Thank you.

Other hauntings by Wilting

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Wilting, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Wilting (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-15)
On my fathers side we have speculations that we might be, we're actually waiting the results for that. But on my mums side we're nothing but French, Irish and English.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-13)
This sounds 'older'...more Tribal less 'modern'. Are you by chance Aboriginal (Native Australian)?

I must agree with Tweed, based on the way you have described how the 'eyes' made you feel.

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
Wilting (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-11)
No no ones done a protective shield, I just see the currents on the roof and often in my families study room. I've always been able to see this that others cant, so can the majority of my family.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-11)
Hi Wilting and welcome.

This is a really beautiful story. I'm glad you feel calmed by these eyes and that your Uncle's familiar with this too.

I wonder if these eyes belong to a protective spirit, some kind of cat entity perhaps.
Does anyone in your house practice any form of shielding ritual? I ask because I wonder if the blue electricity you describe is one such shield around your house.
Fascinating stuff, and so cool your friend saw the eyes too!

Thanks for sharing. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: