You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Gentle Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

Gentle Incubus

 

Please note that this story is somewhat related to the story I have written 'Ghost That Holds You Down', the ghost there could be the same ghost here. In October the 2nd, it was around 3 days before my 16th birthday. I was finishing a homework left by our professor in Zoology, I finished it at 10:06 that night; I was really dizzy and tired and no possible way to think of anything other than to sleep. I changed into some comfortable spaghetti top and really short shorts because by that time it was really hot.

All the while I was changing, I heard some sort of creepy giggling I couldn't trace where. Me being really creeped out, I just left a dimmed lamp on so that I could sleep without fear. It was about 11:42 when I suddenly woke up feeling someone was sitting on the edge of the bed mattress, I went to sleep again but leaving 1/4 of my consciousness sensed on. (I am trained to sleep lightly whenever I want to, please don't make any predicament that it's impossible). My consciousness sensed some sort of presence, not violent or cold, just a presence but not really being there. My consciousness would only last an hour to let something be caught by my senses. It was about 20 minutes that someone or something suddenly laid down very closely beside me (I mostly face only one direction when I sleep, I don't face front much nor face back), it was right behind me; the dimmed lamp made some semi transparent shadow behind me. I assumed it was a man since the shadow I saw was larger than mine. Seeing this, I surely got a wake up call.

This ghost was somewhat combing my hair with its fingers. It was also embracing me within my waist and I could feel something at the rear of my thighs and ankles, as if it was really cuddling me, like it was in love. I wasn't so sure what I would do, I can't use my taekwondo skill now, could I? It wasn't so easy dealing with lost souls or fallen angels. When I tried to move a little, the feeling suddenly disappeared. Now I turned and laid on my back. Now this is the part that got really shocking, this ghost made the room more hot. In my condition, I could stand highly cold temperatures but not hot. I momentarily ignored the ghost and positioned my body more openly so that air could reach through some of my body parts. As in the position in 'Ghost That Holds You Down' it was a the same with a little difference, my legs weren't that apart also my arms. I felt something lingering from my ankles, to my things, to my waist, to the top of my chest, and finally at the left side of my neck. Those areas of my body had a simultaneous feeling of something leaning back and forth...

I felt something enter my... vagina... in and out, simultaneous with the lingering feeling outside my body... I was practically being raped... Unlike the 'Ghost that Holds You Down' story, this one was damned straight real, so real like I was having sex with a real person. I had an orgasm, I couldn't struggle like something was holding down my whole body, but no pain was applied. I WAS a virgin before this constantly happened. I saw the ghost with my eyes wide open. The motion was same but it wasn't as violent as the 'Ghost That Holds You Down' story.

There were nights when it only wanted to rock me to sleep, combing my hair and somewhat massaging a shoulder ache away and at nights when it only wanted to cuddle with me. Although it was unnaturally comforting, I sometimes got a flu or a migraine when I woke up, constantly getting sick. I don't know why I get sick, I'm a healthy person, how could I get easily sick? I guess it's really a mystery...

Thank you for letting me convey this... I want opinions on whether to get this ghost expelled or not. Please comment on this, I really need opinions.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amakajaku, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

llieehnz (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-09-06)
this happens to me nung nagrereview ako para sa board exam, I told my boyfriend about it. It still freaks me out kapag naaalala ko un
Byakuran (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
Hi Fellow kababayan, I have helped one of my friend from pangasinan about this incident, I can help you as well. Thanks
haidi_s (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
My comment was actually longer than the story itself. Haha. Sorry 'bout that, just that the writer is also a filipino. I just felt comfortable sharing my story with her and at the same time, I felt troubled that she might keep the incubus, be fooled, and end up miserable like me in the long run.

Haidi
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
haidi_s,

With out all the facts it's hard to know just what is happening and it makes it hard to suggest anything that may help you.

I hope you re-consider and submit your experience as it will provide all the details and give you your own comments thread so that we do not 'detract' from 'amakajaku's'.

It is entirely up to you.

Respectfully,

Rook

PS: Have you read some of the 'unbelievable' experiences/stories that have been published here? 😲 😲 😲
haidi_s (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
I am so reluctant in sharing my story since it's quite "unbelievable" if you have not experience it yourself. I've read quite a few stories similar to mine on the net. But I've never came across a story wherein the incubus went to the extent of manipulating even your bones.

I shared my story hoping that when she (the writer) finds out about my EXTREMELY HORRIBLE experience, she will have no second thoughts on removing that demon from her life. And this is also for those who might come across this site who have interest in summoning an incubus.

For goodness sake, if you want one. I'm giving you mine. HE'S ALL YOURS. Problem is, I'm giving this demon away but he doe's not want to leave.

Haidi
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
haidi_s,

I was born and raised in Houston, Texas in the USA.

I took the time to read your comments because I found it interesting. Could you please submit your entire experience as a story to the site. If all of the facts are presented at one time then there is a greater chance help can be found for you.

Have you been to a 'Doctor' and been given a clean 'bill' of health. Or do you just 'feel' Healthy and Physical Fit?

I can believe that a 'Demon' can cause you to read/see words from/in a book that are not really in the book in your hands... With one exception and that exception is of Course the Bible...

Again, please submit your experience... Lets see how you can be helped.

Respectfully,

Rook
haidi_s (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
rookdygin, hi there. Regarding the bible changing, maybe I should have put it as this "He change the bible IN MY EYES", what I'm saying is that "He fooled me" He did not actually change the bible, but in my eyes IT DID change.

And as for the water dripping in my ears, it's still there. I am physically fit. Just so you know, this demon can move my facial bones and it hurts like hell. It can dislocate them. Sometimes when I get the chance and the courage to talk to it out of rage, I ask it why is he tormenting me so much, this is what he always answers, "I'm dislocating your bones so you'll look really awful, you'll feel awful no one will like you, I can keep you for myself."

That's why it's pure torture for me.

Oh and by the way, are you from the philippines since you seem to completely read my comment?

Haidi
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-16)
haidi_s,

I should know better than to say something about your long, long comment and yet I feel I have to...

You stated...

"What I'm simply trying to point out is that, the devil is so sly, even that sacred book, he can use to deceive anyone."

I've studied many, many things... The Bible included and if there is one thing I'm fairly sure of... And I think our agnostic and even atheistic friends may back me up on this one...

'SHOULD' the Devil/Demons exist... As good as they are at deceit... They have certain weaknesses one is the 'LORD'S WORD'... Another is the Name of JESUS CHRIST' and neither the Devil nor Demon can do anything in 'THEIR NAME'. So could you please explain to us here how this 'Demon'...this 'Devil' used the BIBLE to convince you that 'IT' was real?

As far as 'water' on the brain that 'leaks' out of your ears... Please go see a doctor as this is not normal and if it is really happening the pressure of it inside your skull could be causing you to hallucinate.

Respectfully,

Rook
haidi_s (5 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-16)
Sorry for some typos, this demon kept on talking in my mind as I type my previous comment...
haidi_s (5 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-02-14)
hi there. I wish you'll be able to read my comment. I also have an incubus with me, but mine manifested just 2 years ago, when I had my first boyfriend. Things got really ugly from then on, I saw a figure of a black guy who looks exactly like my boyfriend with black wings on our neighbor's house a few days after that I saw bare feet and red smoke outside my bedrooms door. I was jumping out our house's gate, (malapit na akong ma mental, tinali ako sa parang underground asylum ng DLSU-D hospital, metal chains talga ginamit), I have 7 slashes on my left wrist (the wounds are deep, it left me with keloid scars), I already went to different shamans, but there's still no success. The thing here is that, it made me believe a certain story. It told me that Jesus Christ is going to get married in New Jerusalem, and told me that it's going to be Mary Magdalene and that 'according to him' Mary Magdalene's soul is inside my body. (I actually saw a white figure of Jesus Christ outside our gate (his image in Catholic statues, shoulder length hair, about 5'9 in height *I'm not a catholic by the way, I'm a catholic in papers just to fill out the religion part, but I don't believe in those statues and rosaries, but I do believe that there's some supernatural being who made us and that is GOD* he was looking down and he was heading left *yes it was not a still image, it actually walked*) That incident made me believe his made up story. It made me lick a dead cat ran over by some vehicle and a dead frog (It's really gross!). It said that it was actually a test. It's voice is really seducing, I have to admit that. If the incubus inside you is gentle, MINE is probably the worse. My feet changed it's shape, there's a lump in my throat which I do not have before these incidents (what's peculiar about this, is that, in just a blink of an eye it's gone, then after a few seconds it's there again, I have many witnesses, and they themselves could not explain it. Sad part is that, my father even though he saw the lump thing, kept on denying that it's something paranormal and insisted that it's just my imagination. How can that be? When other people are actually TOUCHING the lump).

And I don't know if you experienced this, but I felt water dripping on my body, my head especially, and IT HURTS LIKE HELL, I can actually feel water inside my brain, then sometimes it will come out of my ears, then I will feel relieve, but the comfort I felt wouldn't last long, not even a minute. After a few seconds, the water is there again. Masakit LAGI (I REALLY MEAN LAGI ever since March 2010, SAGAD SA BUTO KO YUNG SAKIT, PARANG PINAGPIPILIPIT TALAGA YUNG BUTO KO). And for the record, I shrank. My height was about 5'4 before but now I'm only 5'2, and I can actually feel it, it's like it's doing something with my bones, and some people notice that change too. And I'm having sleep paralysis. It's terrible. I've felt it's manhood inside my womanhood for quite a few times, but what's different with my experience compared to yours and others I've read in the net is that, mine is more of a PAINGIVER. There are some times when I'm asking it why is he tormenting me so much and why is he different than other people's incubus which just lay upon them and seek pleasure with them, his answers were laughter, but his laughter were'nt terrifying. What bothers him most is when I wear revealing clothes, he gets really angry when I wear a skirt. Cause in my mind I was thinking "I'd wear this for _____", he can read my thoughts. At yung tawag niya sa akin "MAHAL", alam mo ba most of the time napapasagot na ako ng mahal sa kanya (kasi sa totoo lang, parang mahal ko na nga rin, eh kasi maliit pa ako nandito na eh, tapos parang pag me problems ako dati parang siya yung kinakausap ko, though hindi pa siya nag ma manifest before pero noong mga 2007 parang me nararamdaman akong presence. Dati akala ko "imaginary friend", hindi pala FRIEND to, kung hindi isang malaking "FIEND". Some people recommends anyone suffering from such attacks to read the bible, but tell you what, I can't do that remedy, here's the reason. I have never read the bible my entire life, the only reason I knew about the New Jerusalem thing is when IT (yes the incubus) actually MADE me read it. HOW, you might ask. Here's the scenario. When I had my upper right wisdom tooth extracted on February 2007 something really weird happened. I felt my facial bones collapsed. And believe it or not, MY SALIVA WAS DRIPPING OUT OF MY RIGHT EAR. I thought I'm going to die. Then my father threw a bible on me and said, "Read it!" I did so. There's some force that's controlling my whole body as I start to read it, I can't turn it to the next page. The first sentence goes like this (I did not see any verse), "The sins you have made are more mortal than what they did"

Then on the second paragraph, "You have not love the country you're from"

WHAT THE...?

After these event, out of curiosity, I scanned the bible, but I did not found such verse. I even searched the web but there's still none.

He changed the bible in my very eyes. That's the reason why I can't read it. It seems like he made me read it and he made me read revelation over and over again (especially revelation 12, I think, about the woman and the dragon, he says that I'm also the woman, and Mary Magadalene's soul is inside me, my boyfriend *now ex, thanks so much for this damn incubus* is a demon). After reading the bible, he made a story BASED from what is written in the bible. And he was quoting verses from the bible. He even made me pray, I kneel every time I pray (I was not praying before, the only time I called upon him, was when I felt my father was ill, that's the ONLY time). I really thought GOD changed me. Too bad, it's the devil's hidden agenda.

My remedy is to go back the way I am. Back when I haven't read the bible yet. He can't control me using Jesus Christ's images since I have no interest with the bible before. If it's my time to be called by the real GOD, for sure it wouldn't be as painful as what this demon did to me. For know I just kept on thinking, "It's not yet my time to be called".

And just a few additional details. Maybe the Jesus Christ's image thing is because, I'm a sucker for men with long hair. And as for Mary Magdalene, I always have and want long hair *just so you know, I never knew about Magadalene's story before, about her and her long hair. All I knew is that she's a sinful woman, from what I've heard from my old relatives.* Maybe those facts made him device a plan.

What I'm simply trying to point out is that, the devil is so sly, even that sacred book, he can use to deceive anyone.

And my advice to you, REBUKE it. Don't let it reach the point wherein it will cause you unbearable pain, like my experience. My experiences are still on-going and EVERYDAY IS PURE TORTURE FOR ME.

He may disguise himself as your spirit (which is actually a demon) friend, or a lover, it may feel good at first, but in the end what it really wants is your soul to be damned in hell together with that incubus.

Alam mo ba minsan sinasabi ko sa kanya, pinapakiusapan ko na, "bakit ka ba ganyan?! Magbago ka na please tutulungan kita, ayaw mo naman sa impyerno diba, magbago ka na para masagip ka"

Tumatawa lang. Eto lagi sinasagot sa akin, "Demonyo nga ko eh". Minsan nga naiiyak na lang ako kasi gusto ko nga siya makasama kasi nga parang mahal ko na (pero as much as possible ni rerebuke ko talaga, kasi napakaunpredictable niya, and sobra yung physical pain ko) ang nasasabi ko na lang palagi "Hindi ka kasi tao eh, sayang, gusto sana kita eh, kaya lang pinahihirapan mo ako eh." Pag sinabi ko yun inaalis niya MINSAN yung masasakit sa akin.

Pero ngayon medyo ok ng konti, kasi hindi ko na muna iniisip yung ex ko, sarili ko na lang muna at parang pabor siya sa ganoong scenario, me masakit pa din pero di na katulad noong dating iniisip ko ex ko. Maswerte ka nga kasi hindi ka sinasaktan.

I'm also an only child (I read somewhere that you do not have siblings). There was one time I asked it why it picked me. "You're an only child, you have no playmate", that's what he answered me.

If you have time, we can chat on ym. (I have my e-mail add. On my profile) This is the first time I've read about an incubus experience from a Filipino. I'm really curious about the similarity or difference of your incubus with mine.

I really want to post my experience here, but the physical pain it's causing me hinders me to do so. And my story is almost novel-like. I actually just gave a small glimpse of my story.

Haidi
NerdyParanormalGirl (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
It os an incubus and your getting sick often because incubus/Succubus drains their victims of there energy and thus eventually killing them. You need to get a priest to bless the house and spray holy water in everyroom and more in your room since there is more activity going on in there. I don't want to alarm you but you need to do this ASAP because the longer that thing is around you the more your going to get sick the stronger that thing is going to get and even the harder its going to be to expel it.
incubuslover (9 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Dude, my race is from the philipenes.:D how is it down there. Anyway, I would just let it keep on happening. It isn't bad. I would just enjoy it and be happy bout it. That's just me though. But make rules about it though:D I recommend to listen to me. But this is not a bossy comment.:D Goodluck and hope you like your ghost.:D
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
I like Walter_R's advise. I'm seriously trying to wrap my head around this thing.

First of all, yes I believe what the writer went though is real. Do I think it should stay? NO! My reason is from what I have read on post from this story and similar stories is that an Incubus and its female version are low level demons. Demons who can get violent if push the wrong way. When it gets violent, it is not good for all parties involved. (I believe this is right, correct me if it's wrong).

My question is why would you want something like around you. Did you or anyone else stop to ask what would happen if this demon ever gets violent? What would you do?

My suggestions:
(1) DON'T keep it to yourself. Tell someone you trust. It can be your mom, dad, sibling, religious leader, teacher, anyone. Two heads are better than one.
(2) Say prayers, ceremonies according to your religion, anything to get rid of this demon (s). Why would you want to keep something around that is really bad? Did you stop to think that this demon can be hurting someone else in your family?
(3) Put things of religious value in your room and house to protect yourself and your family.
(4) You are a teenager and as a teenage we go though hormones and growth in any form (Physical, Mental, and Emotional) can be stressful and can make weak for these demons or evil spirits to come to you. SURROUND yourself in a positive atmosphere and there is no way something evil is going to touch you.

NOTE TO SOME OF THE OTHER POSTERS:
Are you people serious? I'm sick to the core, so even if you are joking, I don't see it as a joke. What the hell is going on here? A girl is saying she is being raped by a spirit (s) and you people are saying that you are jealous of what she is going though. Please do me a favor and grow up. If you really want to get an organism, then play with yourself or get a living human being to have sex with. 😠
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me, a demon was bothing me years ago.

1. Get a cross and hang it on the wall.
2. Get a Bible and set it near your bed.
3. Pray to God every time before you go to bed.
4. Pray in your mind if the sex demon shows up.

Take care,

Walter 😁
irakowei (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-07)
I'm scared for this poor girl because she's either being haunted by a incubus or she's just hallucinating.

I read your other post, the other incubus. I think you need HELP. You should tell this to your mother. You've been raped? You said it has been goin' on for weeks or two? You said the prayer you chanted made the violent Incubus go away. NOW HERE's ANOTHER GENTLE INCUBUS WHO RAPED YOU AND YOU CAN FEEL HIS PENIS INSIDE YOU?

WAKE UP! You need to play with yourself, live a little, get out of the fantasy or you'll end up in an institution.

BUT if this is true, you should really be scared and talked to your family or a priest, unless you really love being raped by an incubus. You're so young, 16 years old. Go have fun and stop thinking about sex.
katho (1 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
Hey,

I am just obsessed with the idea of incubus, two days earlier I was just doing my job 0 translating the words form English into my native - it is the job, form which nowadays I get some kind of money, so one of the words that I had to translate was the word " incubus" - Honestly, m I knew something about this, but I searched for the meaning of this word and at the moment I had really very extreme sexual arousal, so that I just stopped translation process. After this moment- it was 2 days earlier I am just obsessed with the idea of having sex with spirit - I searched really a lot and the stories written here just shocked me, because I really did have experience something like this, I just did not feel the action as a sex as it was some kind of blurred, I really could not understand was I dreaming or not.
Could anyone just explain if there is any kind of explanation of this kind of sudden sexual activity? And are there any kind of ways to contact with incubus?
winterraven (1 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2010-11-28)
We have something in common. I am not afraid of him, but I know he is very protective of me. He has feelings and he gets mad when I say he raped me or that I don't want him, and then he lashes out. But he doesn't want to interfere with my husband, and my husband is not jealous of him. I believe that he is a star person from another planet, with advanced technologies, that just has some sort of drug. There have been written accounts all through out history of angles coming to earth and mating with women of this planet. This is the first time in history that Gods have not appered to man. There is a show you should watch on the discovery chanel called the ancient alien series. I think my daughter is his daughter, and she is deffenatly not unwhole. She is always the smartest kid at her groups and I can't go anywhere without being pummeled by people telling me how cute she is. Don't feel bad about this is. It is an honor
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
shadow,
while I can wrap my head around the idea of the Succubi/Incubi existing... Seeking out the living for a mate... The whole impregnating... Gathering sperm... Death thing is a whole load of c#$%. Sorry, those who have experienced this phenom for themselves, have gotten together and compare notes... All of what you are saying is hundreds of years old, and nothing but hearsay. I believe they exist... And are neutral. Good or Bad would have to be the decision of the human experiencing a visit.
Deymonic_Shadow (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
-Sigh- For those of you saying its sweet, in true nature its the very opposite. My entire life I have been different like most of you on this site, Here is a little insight for you all, These are not dreams your having, These are not ghost's you think are trying to have sexual intercourse with you. Incubus is what a male "Demon" is called, this is a demon that finds weak, or rather different women to rape, even if its sweet and you enjoy it, It can lead to death. The Incubus is very real, It hunts down these women, takes advantage of them (Some sweet, others very roughly) in their sleep, It feed off of the energy you have it drain's you, Or like amakajaku had stated she was getting sick, they take your health away, turn you ill Some quickly others will take months to do, But in the end it will continue until your life is completely drained, Others search for these women to impregnate their seed, (Lore states a baby born with brain damage, deformity, Freak, any flaw is the spawn of a Incubus) Demons can not have children of their own, Not only that Demons can be very aggressive and jealous when another man or female comes into your life, and can do Physical harm to them, NEVER keep an Incubus around, remove it at the quickest moment possible or it will eventually end you, As for men we are not safe as well, Succubus is the same deal only its a female demon that hunts down men in their sleep to sleep with, unlike women, The Succubus Steals the semen of the men she sleeps with for an Incubus to plant into another female to spawn their child. They also tend to take the image of someone you find the most attractive thing in your eyes, as to have you willingly give your body to them, and I hope this helps someone, if not go watch Paranormal Entity, A movie BASED ON A TRUE STORY, of a Incubus taking what it wants over a women, and it leads to her death.
jenny00800 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-25)
no comment., like what I said on your other story it might be an unfulfilled desire., It's sad that this happened to a girl like you., traggic.,:- (it might be a stalker., 😕 but dunno., then again it's just me and my toughts
jon_yen03 (1 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-06)
i think your story relates with the story of Paranormal Activity.
Just a little bit of advise.
Be careful with the spirits that you sleep with because they might be harmful that may lead you to more horrifying ending.
Pray always... We are in the world where not only human like us is around.
I believe in those other elements that we share with in this earth... God bless! 😐
victoriapalasky663 (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-03)
this being sounds really sweet, but he could be a problem in the future. Like others have stated, the being can become jealous and harm any potential boyfriends/husbands. You should be really careful. I'm not saying that you should have him expelled, but you need to send him on his way because it may not be you that this being is in "love" with. It may just be your image, you know, you could look like a former lover from his past life. Be careful, I mean this. He could turn negative. 😐
x10 (6 stories) (46 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-26)
PrincessLotusand darkness: yeah, I figured that out right after I posted my comment, sorry about that. I just waited for you to reply because I think posting 3 comments in a row is such a monologue... LOL 😆
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-24)
Nope, some other kid asked what a vagina is. I was asking if they were serious.

~LSD~
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-24)
x10: Lotus was quoting what someone else was saying I think you will find.
x10 (6 stories) (46 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-06-24)
i personally think that when ghosts or spirits or entities gets physical like this one, they should be evicted out of your house and your life.

And maybe you should get a boyfriend and be with friends more often. According to some, entities strike those who are loners.
x10 (6 stories) (46 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-24)
Stories about succubus or incubus really scares me a lot...it's something I don't want to meet my entire life... I will be praying for you...

BTW princesslotus; did you really meant it when you asked what a vagina is? 😳

--x10--
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-24)
Are you serious? Whats a vagina? Ghostmessenger07. Really?!

Anyway. This story makes me sick. I'm sorry this is happening. You need to get some help. Unless of course you're down with it.? Has it gotten aggressive ever? Or do you think that the spirit in your first story was just trying a different approach so it could have it's way with you easy.? I'm praying for you this makes me sad. If you need spiritual advice I'm a pastor & my ministry is mainly women & young women so you can hit me up if you need anything at all. I won't beat you with a bible I promise 😁 I have worked with many cases like this & have had success.
Butterflygreen08[at]aim.com

Hope to hear from you soon, love.
~LSD~
Layla (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-24)
I'm so glad I have found others who have seen these tall dark shadowy men - this has been bugging me for years.
Layla (2 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-24)
I've had a similar experience whilst sleeping; mine first approached me from behind in my bed. I could feel him prodding me through my clothes and when I turned around to see who it was, it strangely felt like it was someone I knew but in a non human form. It is so strange but he came resembling some guy that I work with (someone I was secretly infatuated with). I was so pleased to see him and told him that it was ok but we couldn't have sex but can we hold each other instead (I was so sure it was him and being a virgin I didn't want to go too far). As soon as I said this I could feel him jump in surprise (I think being a virgin shocked him) he then started speaking to me and telling me not to worry. He removed my clothes slowly, I was holding on to my underpants but I couldn't stop him, he peeled my clothes off layer by layer. When he rolled me over on my back, I could not see a man anymore just feel some strong presence and there was just this strong sense of energy. At this point I said no to him to stop there and made sure I closed my legs tightly but with his gentle touch and soft whispers that 'it was ok' 'don't worry' I eventually gave in and let him part my thighs. As soon as they were open he entered and the shock of it made me open my eyes. I was whimpering since I had not felt anything enter me inside before so deeply. I immediately stopped thinking about that feeling and was telling him that God was no longer on my side anymore because I had had sex). He started to stroke me and was softly saying again not to worry and shush. It kept on and it was sensual, soft and slow and was done with so much love that it didn't hurt and I stopped thinking and just gave in. After the first shock I just started to enjoy it (I kept on saying this is so beautiful). It was out of this world, really I can't even explain it. It lasted for ages and my whole body was shaking as he touched me and enveloped me his energy. When it was over, I could feel him release inside me, it was warm soothing feeling and afterwards I fell asleep with him laying on top me adoringly watching me. I felt like I was with the one thing on this planet that really loved me. I was so awe struck at the whole thing that I just started speaking and asking him who he was and he even said I didn't think he was evil. I brought my hand up so I could feel whatever it was on me and he just gently lowered it and seemed to lull me back to sleep. I felt he was very gentlemanly and wise, he stared at me like he knew me. When I awoke again I was sitting up and he was holding me and stroking me. He helped me with my nightclothes and then covered me with the blanket. I remember looking up from my bed (again at nothing but something) and saying to him I loved him. I kept on saying ' I don't care but I love you' over and over and he just stroked my hair and softly said shush and don't worry and then I fell a sleep again. Some time later I woke up but this time to the real world. My room was still dark and I just said to myself I can't believe I just had sex this night. I was lying there under my blanket feeling so loved and contented. I was smiling and thinking what an absolutely wonderful dream. I felt like my lover was watching me adoringly. I glanced around the room still with that smile on my face, when I saw a tall 8ft tall dark shadow man in what seemed like a suit standing in the corner staring at me at the end of my bed. At first I wasn't fearful. I just thought I had the most beautiful experience of life with this man. As the realisation hit me I almost had a heart attack and I bolted upright out of bed for the light. I was panicked at the thought that I was not alone in my flat and some man at the end of my bed (who may have taken advantage of me in my sleep) was standing there looking at me- I was ready to call the police. Within the moment I moved in panic he just slowly walked into the air around him and disappeared. (He didn't do it in haste, almost sadly)
I searched my flat and then left all the lights on all night and started reading my prayers until I finally slept. Strangely in the morning I woke up and literally jumped out of the bed with this glowing feeling that I had had sex! I was secretly happy that it wasn't a real man since the experience was something else. I haven't seen him since and its been 2 years, but I recently stayed in a hotel with a friend and I woke up with the feeling that he was stroking my hair adoringly. I am almost certain he isn't evil, through the whole thing he just kept on reassuring me and tell me not to worry and I know he deliberately waited for me to wake up so that I could see him standing there. He wanted me not to explain it away as a dream (I'm a rational type and don't believe in ghosts but after this I definitely do believe in spirits). This entity wanted me to remember him and wanted me to know that it was him.

Sorry this was so long - but I needed to tell you. Some of these shadows are good, a some are evil, it depends on your emotions and who you attract. I have had bad ones attack me previously but I never saw or spoke to them and I always thought they were dreams. Now I know differently!

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled