You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Sneaky Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

A Sneaky Ghost

 

The story that I am about to tell you is the one experienced by my friend. This story is a little bit funny but its REAL.

It happened last year, around the month of October. I was at school and it was two in the afternoon. Since we don't have any classes left, me and my friends decided to finish our papers for our SIP (Science Investigatory Project) at the school's computer laboratory.

There were a few students inside so we sat next to each other. I was sitting next to my friend Ariana (not her real name) because I knew she can help me with my papers. I was busy searching something for my paper when suddenly Ariana jerked from her sit. I asked her what's wrong and she told me that my classmate Cathy (not her real name) was tickling her butt underneath her chair.

Our plastic chairs has small holes underneath it which my classmate Cathy uses it to tickle Ariana's butt. We knew that Cathy is fond of messing/playing around even if she is already warned by one of our teachers who is in-charged of the computer lab because of the ruckus she made.

Ariana is seen to be getting annoyed by Cathy who keeps on tickling her butt for four times already. When the fifth tickle came, Ariana stood up and shouted in an annoyed manner "Cathy, pwede ba! Tama na! Nakakainis kana ha!" (Cathy, Please stop it already! It's getting so annoying!) Everyone of us in the room stopped on what we are doing and looked at Ariana.

I asked her again and she told me that Cathy keeps on tickling her butt which annoyed her already and to our surprised Cathy wasn't tickling her anymore. She was just talking with our teacher who was in-charged of the computer lab which is far away from where she is sitting. I was the only one sitting next to Ariana but I wasn't the one tickling her butt. So, who was it?

Other hauntings by yang07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yang07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-16)
That's funny!

Just some ideas:

Ariana's uniform got caught in the holes of the chair and the pulling on the fabric was tickling her rear.
What she felt could had been the label of her clothing or a thread coming off the seams rubbing against her skin.
A phantom tickle, like djfxw suggests.
A bug that managed to get in her skirt/pants? 😉

But more important -did anyone feel a change in the energy of the classroom at any time? Do you know if other people have experienced something similar to this in that particular area of the school?

Nice read, thanks for sharing.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-16)
Thanks Yang07! I haven't laughed that much for ages! Your story isn't a little bit funny, it's absolutely hilarious! 😆

All I can suggest (wiping eyes dry) is that if it definitely wasn't Cathy tickling Ariana's butt, it must have been either someone or something else!

Well, come on everyone! Who the hell was tickling Ariana's butt!? Help Yang07 out here for the love of God!
djfxw (4 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-15)
perhaps it was A tape worm emerging? Lol. J/K. Maybe it was a phantom tickle and not something paranormal.
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-15)
Possibly some paramormal entity. Thanks for sharing but the story had very little paranormal element.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: