You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Night & ANa

Real Ghost Stories

Night & ANa

 

I live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I have two daughters, Ashley and Jennifer, Ashley is 9 and Jennifer is 6. Now my title is Night and ANa (ah NA)... they are true lovers that used to live in our house, Night is the guy's name and he went to fight in world war 2, and ANa stayed home with the baby. When Night was coming back from war, he fell in love with a different women who helped him in the hospital, he forgot about ANa and the baby, and left her for the nurse.

Legend has it that ANa is still in my house, and she is staying here until Night returns for her with money for food. Here are some things that happened with ANa and the baby...

1. We hear baby cries all night

2. We hear a women noise cry in the kitchen

3. Little crumbs left on the table after kitchen is fully cleaned

And so on... but the thing that made me so interested with ghosts is when we found a charm bracelet in me and Madison's bed... It said ANa. In our attic that we finally got opened after tearing it down, we found a jewelry box filled with letters from Night... Saying he is leaving her and how much he won't miss her. Also we found a baby cradle.

The dates were 1941, not that long ago. Please I need help. What shall I do? The only way ANa will leave is if Night comes back... Help me and my family get peace!

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Branden, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-10)
Hello Branden.
I like the majority find this story on the shaky side, not that it couldn`t happen, I just think it didn`t happen to you. 🤔 The main reason for my skepticism is you not answering the comments after stating you need help. 😕

Be Safe and God Bless
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-10)
I am also having a hard time believing this. The first thing to honestly throw me was the posting of your children's names and ages on the Internet. I know it may sound inane, as most of us will probably never know exactly who and where you are, but that just seems wrong, somehow. I have to know though, as all these comments were posted and some have questions in them, are you still willing to participate in a discussion, Branden?
Annie (202 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-16)
I find this one very hard to believe. Maybe you should check to see if you have mice. They're known for strewing crumbs about. 😁 I also find it hard to believe that you'd post your children's names and ages on any web site.
buglet9 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-15)
There are a few things you can do.
You can hold a seance, contact ANa.
Find out where Night is buried. Go to his grave, and THEN hold the seance and tell ANa the whole story about Night.
If you want ANa and the baby to go away, go to your attic again and the house and email me what you found and what they say.
I'll tell you what to do if you choose that!

C U,

Frekin Awesome Gypsey Ghost Contacter LOl
redone1867 (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-14)
if you are telling the truth nine times out of ten there is nothing you can do. And telling her that he is not coming home might not be a good idea. It may be more upsetting than helping. I suggest a seance to find out more or look up the man in old records and check the house history to see what happened to the woman. Plus there could be information on the child also. Take a good search through every record you can. Find something. I think you will be in luck.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-13)
Knowing our readers like I do, I didn't think the story would pass inspection. Sorry Branden, but I too find this one hard to believe. Thanks for sharing though.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
madison449rocks (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-13)
Wow Branden this is a really good story! Keep riting more! It was so enjoyable! 😆
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-13)
Hi Brandon. I will give my advice, assuming that you've told us a true story. (It does sound a bit like a 'Goosebumps' tale) My suggestion is to tell ANa, gently, that Night isn't coming back and she has to leave your home. Just tell her to move on and she will be happy.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-13)
All I can say is I have to agree with everyone else about this story. It seems there are so many stories or legends about things like this. As for the crumbs, you do have a 9 and 6 year old. Kids like to sneak in the kitchen to get food, even late at night when the parents are in the bed. I'm a little skeptical on this one but you are the one who supposedly had these experiences and only you know what you felt or have seen. This is just my opinion. And why would Ana still be there waiting for Night to return if you found letters stating that he was leaving her for another woman and would not miss her? 🤔Well, anyway, thanks for sharing your story! ~Shelby ❤
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-13)
Well...I have a feeling that I have read this or heard of it before. I don't see how if she knew he was not coming back she is still waiting... I don't know about this one. I would need more info!
😕
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-13)
hmmm, if you just found the letters in the attic after tearing it down, how is this a legend? Where did the legend come from? It seems as if I may have read this before.

God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-13)
Well I liked reading your story but I'm not so sure about it. Though it was fun reading. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-13)
So as to not influence the rest of the comments I will hold mine until a later time.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: