You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demon With Red Eyes And Yellow Teeth

Real Ghost Stories

Demon With Red Eyes And Yellow Teeth

 

Here I go with another story. I was about 15 years old and went to visit a very well known friend of mine. She lived in a very big house, well maintained.

It was my first time visiting as my parents were very strict and I had limited time with my friends. As I walked into her house, I got a chilled feeling over my body that made my hair stand up. I ignored the feeling as I did not want to scare my friend and spoil our bonding time.

We watched movies, etc. While watching movies I got a shiver over my body and immediately felt an unpleasant entity in the room with us. I could not sit still and felt uncomfortable as I could feel it was staring at me. My friend asked me what was wrong and I said I have a tummy ache.

I got up and walked to the kitchen to get some water. As I turned around there it was, this demon like creature (not sure what to call it) stood there grinning at me (actually getting chills as we speak). It was a very dark figure with red eyes and sharp yellow teeth, I remember like it was yesterday. I just stood there frozen with fear. It came toward me like teasing me and chased me around the kitchen table with a knife in its hand.

Has anyone ever experienced a demon like this before or some advice on what it might be?

I lost contact with my friend and until this day she has no idea why I left, and I feel bad for not telling her what happened. I think I was just so terrified and the thought of seeing it again actually quite scared me.

Comments will be appreciated.

Other hauntings by a13048291eyes

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, a13048291eyes, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-11)
Were you on any sort of drugs when having your account? DMT or LSD just to mention a couple are powerful enough to create physical illusions such as the one you'd described. A friend of mine who took LSD many years ago, claimed he got chased down the street by a man with a knife, when witnesses said no one was in pursuit. Even without drugs sometimes these accounts can occur if you are telling the truth... Funny thing about them, the person always lives to tell the story which offers you the clue qs to who's the one creating them.

Regards Daz
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-11)
[at] Macknorton:
'And finally, wouldn't you want to let your friend know that there was seriously messed up sh*t going on in the kitchen as a bit of a "heads-up" next time she's in there fixing a late night jam sandwich?'

Ha ha ha ha ha this made me laugh out loud! Way to hit the nail on the head!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-01-25)
I just finished the other story of the O/P and opened this one. Again, I agree with Mack and quoting Mack, with all due respects and more, this is a story and feels like from some horror movie.

With Regards and respects,

SDS
bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-01-24)
So where is the end of the story?... What happened after all the chasing around the table? Did it disappear, did it just leave by the back door? ... Just a thought...
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-01-22)
Eyes:

Religious teachings are supposed to give you a positive purpose in life, a moral stance which makes sense, and a feeling of belonging to a community who worship together and who help each other. It sounds like your responses to strange scenarios are more fear-response/stress-induced hallucinations than supernatural hauntings. Did you ever suspect that the entity you saw in your friend's kitchen, the "Grim Reaper" you saw in your sister's room, and any similar experiences you may have had were all the result of brainwashing by religious fanatics in your family? Your experiences thus far depicted on YGS seem to be inspired by deep trauma and a paralysing dread of disappointing family members. That's no way to go through life!

Take Good Care of Yourself;
Make Good Choices and Moral Decisions; and, ABOVE ALL ELSE, question the motives AND the methods of other people who are "in charge" of your life besides you!
A good, honest religious group with nothing to hide should welcome POLITE inquiry into policies, behaviors, and decisions. They'll take the time to explain their reasoning to you, and -if necessary-show you the passages in the Bible which support their actions. Note "passages," NOT verses taken out of context! (For example, American Right-Wing Christian movements like to quote that homosexuality is "an abomination" but skip the next bit about "stone to death all adulterers," because, well, ummm... NO DAMN GOOD REASON TO SKIP THAT UNLESS...?

Be Safe,
Biblio.
Calamity (2 stories) (53 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-01-20)
Wow. What an experience. I have just a few questions.

I'm curious as to what your friend did while you were being chased around the kitchen. It must have been a very large room for the demon to be able to chase yet not catch you. At least I'm assuming you weren't caught.

Where did the demon get the knife? Maybe he carried it with him just in case or maybe from the kitchen.

Were you screaming for help or did you just run out of the house without saying goodbye to your friend?

I can hardly wait for your answers!

Jane
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+5
8 years ago (2016-01-18)
Bignumbereyes:
Did your friend ever mention seen this "entity" in her house?
Did she feel the unpleasant presence in the room where you both were watching TV?

I don't know, it's hard to understand that a demon would need to use a knife to scare you.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+9
8 years ago (2016-01-18)
Hi A

Thanks for sharing these experiences with everyone. Are you able to elaborate on a couple of points?

Can you go into more detail regarding the "unpleasant entity" you sensed in the room? Have you been able to sense entities in the past fairly easily?

In my humble opinion, it's pretty unusual for someone to even just have a dark spirit figure materialize in a room behind them, let alone one with red eyes, and also to add to that, "yellow teeth", AND to be welding a knife.

Then on top of all that, it chases you AROUND a table? Wouldn't it be easier for it to just WHOOSH through the table directly at you?

If that had happened to me, I wouldn't run around a table, I'd run STRAIGHT to my friend, or more likely straight out the front DOOR!

And finally, wouldn't you want to let your friend know that there was seriously messed up sh*t going on in the kitchen as a bit of a "heads-up" next time she's in there fixing a late night jam sandwich?

With all due respect, this story just feels like a horror movie.

Regards

Mack

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: