You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Help. Hand Grabbing Leg

Real Ghost Stories

Help. Hand Grabbing Leg

 

First things first. I am not a strong believer in ghosts. Some strange things have happened to me in the past 180 days.

To get to the point. At night around 3:00 in the morning something grabs my left foot/ankle and pulls me at least 6in down my bed. After that I do what a normal person would do. I scramble for a light, then gain the courage to look and see nothing is there. I have a very high bed so I can't see beyond by bed. This has happened 4 times.

The most recent experience was strange. I was laying in my bed and something pulled my left big toe very hard. I weigh 200 lbs and it pulled me 4 inches down my bed and woke me up! And another strange thing is that one of my long black socks was laid around my neck when I woke up. Had a lamp in so I immediately looked and nothing was there... I am not really superstitious, but I am freaked out.

In the past week other things have happened. I was sitting in my chair playing Xbox and all the sudden I felt like someone was staring at me from the doorway (5 feet to the left, 10 ft behind me). I couldn't shake this feeling for one minute. This has never happened to me!

THE SUPER CREEPY PART IS THE SOCK WRAPPED AROUND MY NECK. I don't know what is happening, but I told my mom and she thinks that it's my grandpa watching over me. (Both of my grandfathers have died very recently.)

What should I do? I want help. I go to church and things like that. I plan on putting some of my crosses around my room. I am also going to keep my dog in my room.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mayo_manno, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Niomee (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-18)
Heck, I didn't knew your grandfather (obviously) but I don't think a well-intentioned ghost or entity would do that. Maybe you could just tell them firmly to stop (it worked some times for me). Or call an exorcist.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-23)
Hi Mayo. I think Tweed and Otteer gave you some excellent advice. Condolences for your loss.

I can only echo their sentiments; what is occurring to you, in my opinion, does not appear particularly friendly/comforting. As you said yourself, you are "freaked out"

Without knowing your respective Grandfathers sense (s) of humour, if that was the kind of things they did for fun, then it suggests them playing pranks on you or trying to contact you? Maybe you could elaborate on what kind of people they were in life (as they no doubt still are now in death) so others can could draw some conclusions, then offer useful advice.

The feeling of being watched could be general paranoia / uneasiness due to you being pulled down your bed (which is not an uncommon event in terms of poltergeist activity / hauntings). You are probably on edge right now.

Other's may disagree here, but in my opinion, going to church and putting crucifix's around your room is going to only be effective if you have a strong faith that these things can help to protect you. You have to believe.

Again to paraphrase some already sound advice; if these annoyances continue, perhaps a cleansing / blessing may be of assistance.

Regards

Mack
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-22)
Hi Mayo,

Personally, I don't think wrapping anything around ones neck without their consent could be considered a comforting action. Also, if I remember correctly, having your big toe pulled with great force hurts like heck (have had it done as a joke and it was not funny!) so I don't think that is friendly either.

I agree with Tweed, do a cleansing, a blessing and call on your Grandfathers to watch over you and wish them well. You can talk to them too, tell them that if the things that are happening to you are because of them, you are acknowledging their presence and they can stop now, and if its not them, ask that they protect you. Sorry for your loss by the way, my condolences to you and your family.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-01-22)
Hi Mayo, sorry this has happened. 😢

Can you, or have you talked to people from your church about this? Perhaps consider getting your home/room and yourself blessed by someone from your faith/church.

Why does your mother think it's one of your grandfathers? Would this be a harmless prank one of them would do?

I'm glad you're going to sleep with your dog in the room. Unfortunately your age may be a factor in what you're experiencing. Teen years often attract an unwanted presence. However a blessing or cleansing should calm things down.

Please let us know of any changes. Look forward to your response.
Take care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: