You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Answers, Is This A Demon Or A Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Answers, Is This A Demon Or A Ghost?

 

So first of all I kind of should state that English is only my second language so I apologize for every minor mistakes made by me. I know this story might sound crazy but this is the absolute truth that happened.

Okay so ever since that fateful night I've really been wondering as of to what this "Being" is. It all happened about 5 or 6 years ago. I've always been very sensitive as of to feeling the presence of spirits and sort of been "communicating" with some so to say. I have been having training from a Reiki shaman whom taught me several things but in general since I met this guy strange occurrences has been happening.

The particular incident happened right after I turned 18 and I moved into this little hole of an apartment in a little town in Denmark. I had moved in there and lived in the building for about 5 months. The neighbors were absolutely terrible and to be honest looking back it seemed like they where kind of affected by something as well because they were lovely at first and then my Polish friend moved in with me to reduce the bills and such.

Nothing paranormal had happened whatsoever apart from the usual spirit energies I've always felt but since the day he moved in there had always been an unusual energy about him that I really didn't like. It felt kind of sickening being around him but his been my friend for the most of my life and he doesn't believe in the paranormal.

So... Nothing strange happened or anything until about a week or so after he moved in. He was currently going to school and had to get up early therefore he had to go early to bed. So 10 o'clock he went to bed and I told him I was going to play some of my games at the time for a few more hours.

This is the night that without a doubt changed both of our lives forever. I was sitting in my chair with my headset on and watching a series on one screen and playing a game on the other.

Suddenly I had this... Uhmmm not quite sure how to explain it but this insane dark aura of dark energy hanging about in the apartment and I have never ever felt anything like this before. It simply felt like everything in the room was consumed by darkness and for the first time in my life I experienced fear out of nowhere. It was this manic feeling of fear and I got this sudden feeling of running out of the apartment (and I did twice... Leaving my roommate there sleeping definitely not one of my proudest moments). When I came back the second time apart from the feeling of the dark cloud hanging about since nothing really happening I somehow managed to calm myself down and started watching some more of my series.

About half and hour later the feeling got so overwhelming I figured I should get to bed and try to rationalize it tomorrow. About 3 or 4 o'clock I woke up with this dark figure with no edges. It was like a completely dark flame with red eyes again the same curvey no edges fire"ish" shaped eyes, standing in front of me. Right when I woke up and looked at whatever it is, it like came bending over super fast and vaporized right in my face. I was so freaked out and scared I ran up and outta my bed into the hallway in only my underwear.

When I got out there I sat for like 5 minutes on the stairs trying to collect myself. I decided that I had to go bed and get my clothes on and go home to my parents whom lived not to far away from me at the time. When I got in my apartment again the heavy dark feeling had completely vanished so I sat down to get my socks on. And this point in time my roommate woke up in a state of shock and panic (his bed was connected to mine since it was a 1 room apartment and we couldn't afford anything bigger at the time) and he just looked right into my eyes and said "Holy..." I seriously thought a dark figured just bent right above me and looked straight in my face (then he described the exact same thing I just did completely panicked) I bursted out in a scared way "No... Way" grabbed a few things and left.

I really have thought about what this was countless times and really haven't ever encountered anything like this before. Nothing has happened to me after that day (not sure about my friend since he moved out not long after) so I'm really curious as of anyone has had similar things happened to them.

Best Regards FDJ

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FDJ, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-23)
Hi FJD. Thanks for sharing your experience, that must have been very unsettling for you. (By the way, you write very well!)

One part of your story does confuse me though; have not been in touch with your friend since this happened? You suggest that he was (probably?) the cause of this manifestation as nothing had happened until he moved in with his "unusual and sickening energy".

You said he has been your friend for most of your life, so I would have assumed you would have been in touch with him quite a lot after it happened to talk about it and try to understand it because that experience would have seriously affected you both?

If you could provide some more information on whether this kind of thing has happened to your friend before, because you seem to suggest it was linked to his energy?

Thanks for sharing.

Regards

Mack
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-23)
FDJ, far out 😲, I haven't a clue! But listen to Rook, he knows his stuff.

Rook, far out again! I've known of jinns/djinns for ages but NEVER once stopped to wonder about their appearance. WOW!

FDJ that must have been terrifying! I wonder what the heck annoyed this entity. Look forward to your response. 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-22)
This description jumped out at me...

"It was like a completely dark flame with red eyes again the same curvey no edges fire"ish" shaped eyes, standing in front of me."

After reading that my very first thought was this...

"Jinn (Arabic: al-jinn), also romanized as djinn or anglicized as genies, are supernatural creatures in early Arabian and later Islamic mythology and theology. An individual member of the jinn is known as a jinni, djinni, or genie. They are mentioned frequently in the Quran and other Islamic texts and inhabit an unseen world, another universe beyond the known universe. The Quran says that the jinn are made of a smokeless and "scorching fire", but are also physical in nature, being able to interact in a tactile manner with people and objects and likewise be acted upon."

So was there ever or was there at the time an 'Arabian' or Middle Eastern influence in the neighborhood OR did your flat mate have any interactions with individuals from that community?

Just my first thought based on the description of what you both 'saw'.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: