You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Followed By The Same

Real Ghost Stories

Followed By The Same

 

This is something that happened to me when I was very young and I don't really understand it even today since then. It's when we moved into a small town called Domohani near Jalpaiguri, India; the house we moved into seemed creepy but fine. My mother said I seem to have a "friend" whom I talked to but she didn't think anything of it.

One night I was put to bed but out of nowhere I felt someone at the edge of my bed watching me as I opened my eyes I saw two shadows, they had long hair and red eyes. They just stared at me then started to go around my room smelling things. I felt they meant something bad in my life, I screamed but nothing came out. All of a sudden I felt my mom shaking me telling me I had a bad dream. I told her what I saw, and she didn't believe me.

The next night was worse. I dream of my house being empty and I saw shadows and dark things on the windows and walls and a hand reached out grabbing me and I begged for god to let me safe.

Ever since then no matter what house we move to there's always something there. Whether it be my closet banging like as if someone hit it and it opened and then closed again or my bedroom door being closed, I could see shadows walking when I'm home alone. Once I even heard a baby cry in the middle of the night coming from the outside and right at that moment the doorbell rang. When I went to investigate there was a dark silhouette in the distance. I wake up in the middle of the night out of breathe like someone's choking me. Later that night I woke up lying on the lounge. I was said of having lying fainted at the doorway by my half father.

I could not just reconcile exactly the whole thing and went almost like half insane. I wasn't even able to verbalise about what actually happened, when asked.

Today, we've been shifted to a new place called Asansol in India which is like 500 kilometres away from the previous place, while same way shockingly, I still do find the place creepy as even going on just fine here, get to feel many a sorts of strange signs, apparitions... Some kinds of premonitions, I would say.

Don't know if the same just came following me back up here, but I just do feel odd, it's really scary out here and it's just too tough going through especially at that moment when I guess someone's watching you, following you around. It's not that I didn't do anything. I would have to admit I did try things, like I I've prayed, used astrological stones, sapphires (which are very notable here in India)...though to say, today I've just burnt sage.

Other hauntings by Paranormal_SN

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Paranormal_SN, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Paranormal_SN (8 stories) (25 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-23)
thanks a ton! [at] sds 😊 this would surely be of great help
With Regards,
Paranormal_SN
Paranormal_SN (8 stories) (25 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2016-12-17)
thanks to all, well... With you people's suggestions. 😁
With Regards,
Paranormal_SN
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-13)
Hi Paranormal, Try to get your home cleaned it means by Divine Means like Yagya Pooja also carry some Gods locket around your neck so that it can protect you. God Bless All.
Mhannerism (2 stories) (82 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-07)
Hello, Paranormal_SN. Are you, by any chance somnambulist? I know it's silly but please don't mind my asking.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-01-30)
Hello, Paranormal _ SN... I think Sds has provided a in-depth and valuable help to you... Kindly follow his advice. Please follow Rook's cleansing method. It is very effective... I personally had tried it. Apart from this I would suggest you to do not think much about it... Try to eliminate from your mind (If possible)...

God Bless You!
Helena123 (25 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2016-01-29)
Hey 😊 Great comments have been made already and to add, you may want to wear (if not already) a pure silver (not gold), crucifix necklace especially at night. For some reason if something bad is attached to you or following you around as is possible, they will absolutely despise that charm. I have known people that have gone through quite terrible stalkings from darker entities and they tend to leave them alone once they start wearing it. Remember if it is paranormal, stay positive/happy, do not allow what the Warren's called *oppression* to take place where all these little incidents start wearing your down over many years. Take care, Helena
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+4
8 years ago (2016-01-29)
Hi Paranormal SN,

Please don't take this as a criticism, it's not. I urge you to seek the opinion of a medical doctor. Because there's a chance some of what you speak of could be related to various medical conditions and could be treated with medication. Please rule out any physical reasons as well as paranormal ones. I don't think you are crazy at all and these experiences don't make you crazy either. It's always best to cover all possibilities.

Please keep us informed and take care. 😊
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-01-28)
Hi Paranormal_SN, please do stop getting scared. That is quite important. You should maintain a journal of events. That is a necessity. You did get scared when you had your experiences. Are you afraid of dark? Secondly, I still feel that you had a bad dream when your mother woke you up. Please don't give credence to the dreams as long as anything doesn't manifest itself openly. My advise would be to be bold and if necessary, why don't you just contact a psychoanalyst. I am not saying that what you experienced is not paranormal. But please do try to eliminate the rational possibilities.

I want to ask you, if any other person in your household had or is having similar experiences. Did you discuss with them about your experiences and if so, what was their reaction?

Secondly, if you feel that there is something negative in your household, wherever you go, it is not necessary that something is following you. It might be attached to some furniture also, may be the closet you are referring to.

If you want, you can try out the cleansing method that was designed by one of the experienced posters in this site, Rookdygin. It is available in his profile page. You can use it and it can be used by any person belonging to any religion. Definitely if there is anything negative or evil will be warded off. You have to persistently and consistently do it for some days to get the desired results.

But, as I said earlier, please do maintain a journal of events. Note down. Secondly, try to discuss with others in the family, if not done already and get their opinions/suggestions/experiences, if any. Thirdly, try to consult a parapsychologist. And even before all these things, please do the cleansing and it will work. When it is done, please do give all your credits and say a word of thanks to Rook.

Please do respond. My advise to you is when you write a narrative, I know English is not your first language. So, please do split the sentences so that it will be clear when read by others. I am also from India and I know the difficulty. No offence meant.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: