You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: New Home New Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

New Home New Spirits

 

We moved into our current home in May of 2015.

I need to put this in first so it makes sense later on.

I can feel spirits, energy and vibrations, moods of others when they are around me or in close proximity.

Now onto the experience...

Before we decided to move or sign anything, I felt it was important to have a walk through of the place due to prior experiences with other homes. I needed to feel and see the energy it had in and around the property.

While walking down the sidewalk, towards the front door, I felt eyes on us surrounding us as we made our way to the door. The landlord was talking, I literally didn't hear a word she spoke. I was listening to the vibrations and feeling them as well. The intensity of it had drowned out all noise and my current situation.

Next thing I know I was inside the home. The air was light, bright and clean no heavy presence what so ever. And I loved it! The outside was a completely different story.

We soon adopted a deaf puppy we call Caesar. And I started right away crate training. Repetition on house training is my favorite. So like clockwork I take him outside for a morning potty session between 4 am and 5am.

At this time in the morning it is silent.

The first couple of times goes without incident, except what I feel, I still feel eyes watching me not a scary feeling, just feel them watching. I took a mental note keep going.

Then one morning like clockwork Caesar and I start down the sidewalk. He stops completely and looks up, his tail straight up, hair on his back on end and he starts to growl. I pull back slightly on his leash, he doesn't budge. I touch his back thigh and he snaps out of it, looks back at me wags his tail and quickly looks back towards the same direction of whatever it was that caught his attention. But he never went back into the stance or growling just sniffed the air looked around and then we proceeded with the potty walk.

A month later after a full weeks worth of work, my husband and I decided we all deserved as a family to order in.

When the food arrived the delivery man handed us our food and asked me a question I didn't expect.

First he made a statement that intrigued me. He said, "Um I'm not sure if you will believe me, but I am a medium." I politely said, "Ok" but secretly I was excited!

He continued with this, "Have you been sensing a spirit around here? The reason I ask is because there is a dark shadow nun looking type spirit over there in the yard." I said, "Yes, but I can only feel them not see them."

He then said, "Ok makes sense, because I see it watching you and your family. Just be cautious, I don't believe it to be bad but it is a spirit."

I was shocked but excited. Not sure really what to make of all this. As I'm still trying to figure out my gifts.

There have been other incidents after this and those are for another experience.

Other hauntings by spiritwaiting

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spiritwaiting, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-23)
A little update on this.
I found an article on a death for around the area of my home. Matter of fact for the exact street I live on.

In 2014 a lady whom was well known and loved to this area was struck by a car while walking to her morning bus ride.

She would ride the bus to run errands. During her time in the area, she would read books to the younger children, bake them goodies, and watch over them as they played.

She wrote a bunch of childrens books and were in the works for publishing.

They believe as she was walking along the side of the street her cane somehow became stuck in something and as she was trying to remove it, a car struck her from the back.

She was wearing black clothing that morning, which could have been a factor in the accident.

I believe this to be the "Nun" walking around the home. She was a good woman, during her life here, and she probably still watches over the kids.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-27)
spiritwaiting
Kaia is my 3rd Malamute but first smooth coat. I never heard of a smooth coat (shorter hair) but in looking it up I also found out there is a furry coat which has much longer hair than a regular Malamute.

To answer your question about if I was thinking about my friend when I felt something attached to me. Yes I had been thinking about him since I began writing the story. Every time I had to re-write the story I remember more about him.

Regards
Red
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-26)
I love malmutes! I have had 2 in my lifetime, extremely smart, loving and loyal. I'm sure yours in beautiful also! 😊.
My second favorite type!
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-26)
Redwolf,
What I mean by that question is, from my experiences with my grandpa, and uncle,
They like to make their presence known by your sudden thoughts of them sometimes.
Random memory or they just pop up in your mind. Then they send some sort of experience with it.

Sincerely
Spiritwaiting
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-26)
Redwolf,
Lol I completely understand! When I'm hungry or anyone talks about food hehe. We ordered chinese yummm.
I to have had that happen, when you try to post an experience and funny spirit keepa messing with your electronics.
Hmm you know I never thought about a medium being sent. That makes sense. I will try and connect with this nun maybe it could help her.
If you have protected yourself, and the spirit hasnt left, then I would probably think it was your friend.
When that was going on, were you thinking of your friend?

Spiritwaiting
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-26)
spiritwaiting
Hmm. Sorry about that. It seems that my father in-law is messing with my tablet again. Although I have been trying to write a story about a friend who died and I don't think he wants it written. I've tried numerous times to write it, but no matter which tablet I use it gets wiped out, same with he P.C... Last night I had it all written and hit preview. A message came up that you can't use a period in the title, (I was using initials) please fix it. I scrolled up and got rid of the last period and the whole story went poof. I tried to write it on an office page and I can't copy and paste it. Also most of last evening I felt like something was attached to my shoulder. It was stormy out but I couldn't get it off of me even after I did my preferred prayer for protection which is effective to get rid of bad spirits so it had to be my friend. I'll try to write it at another time.
Regards
Red
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-26)
spiritwaiting,
I'm glad your gifts are growing. I asked if the puppy was white with blue eyes only because they are the most common to be deaf. Dalmations with blue eyes are always deaf, Most white dogs with blue eyes are deaf.
Speaking of puppies the pup we got in August is now 109 pounds when she was weighed at 9 months,she's 9 12 months. She's a M'Loot Malamute, her mother weighs 135 and her father is 140. I want to get to get a non-related male from the same breeder but he STILL hasn't sent me papers for the first pup.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-26)
spiritwaiting,
I'm glad your gifts are growing. I asked if the puppy was white with blue eyes only because they are the most common to be deaf. Dalmations with blue eyes are always deaf, Most white
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-26)
Spiritwaiting, I would love that! First, you got me with the food being ordered in. (I have to admit, I'm sitting here thinking about dinner and all I could think when I was reading that was "What did you get?") Next, you get an answer to your question about what's hanging around. There's a reason for this.

I like to think that you were sent a medium to tell you about the nun so that something can get resolved and the nun can deliver her message and move on.

Very cool!
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-02-25)
Red,I forgot to add... Here lately with in the last year,I've been sensing spirits, seeing them, and lots of other things more often now. It feels my gifts are becoming stronger. I love all of it.

Thanks for reading 😊

Spiritwaiting
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-02-25)
Mack,
😆 I know! When he started that was the least of what I expected. I thought I was going to get my food, the bill and go along my way. Instead I get the delivery guy, sensing and seeimg spirit.
Happy you enjoyed this, HeHe at least someone else see's the humor 😊 😆.

Thanks for reading and enjoying!

Spiritwaiting
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-25)
Redwolf,My pup is a White PitBull with dark brown almost black eyes.
He can't hear a thing, but can see and smell extraordinarily well. I agree with ya,I'm thankful I know what the spirit looks like, I knew it was creepin around. I just couldn't see it.
The energy is around especially early in the morning, not so much during the day or evening hours.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+4
8 years ago (2016-02-25)
Hi Spiritwaiting - thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it.

I thought the part where the delivery guy was like; "Here's your order M'am, oh... And by the way..." was really funny!😆

Sort of like Supermedium! By day an unassuming, pimply-faced fast food delivery guy, but by night, a stealthy empath keeping the citizens safe from the wandering denizens of the Underworld!

Excellent!

Regards

Mack
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-25)
spiritwaiting,
Another great story. I'm glad the delivery guy told you about the dark shadow nun looking type spirit. Don't worry about not being able to see spirits. I don't always see them either, when there are a lot of them around like my Twin Towers story I can't tell spirit from people.
What kind of dog is Caesar? Is he a white dog with blue eyes?

Respectfully
Red

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: