You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Presence: Frightening Experiences In Two Different Homes

Real Ghost Stories

The Presence: Frightening Experiences In Two Different Homes

 

This story is a continuation of the post on my other YGS account (FallenAngel218): "The Two Women, The Radio, And The Voices" (Editor provided link http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=4592) A few more things have happened in the house I describe in that story, right up until she sold the house in March 2015. Now, in her new home, there seems to be something in Jeni's bedroom, and it's frightening her.

In the old house, a couple of noteworthy things have happened. The first was the slamming of Jeni's bedroom door. We were sitting on the couch one night, chitchatting, and we suddenly heard a noise upstairs. I got up to go and see what it was, thinking maybe one of the cats had knocked something over. I did not find anything out of place.

At this point in time, I was getting annoyed with the spirits in the home, as too much stuff had been going on. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and told it plainly that it wasn't welcome in the home anymore, and to "get the #@*# out." Nothing happened after I shouted at it... Until about a half hour later. Jeni had gone upstairs to go to bed, and I was putting my shoes on, to leave. All of a sudden I heard a door upstairs slam, HARD. I went to the bottom of the stairs, and Jeni was standing in the hallway by that time, shaking and pointing silently into her room. I kicked off my sneakers and went up to investigate. Her door had indeed slammed on its own, and whatever slammed the door, also ripped the curtain rod right out of the wall, and it was hanging down by one side. After this, I never provoked the spirit (s) again, out of fear that something worse would happen.

It turned out that I didn't need to provoke it for more stuff to happen. A month or so before Jeni sold her house and moved, she reported to me that she felt as if someone were choking her at night, and she'd wake up unable to get a breath.

NEW HOUSE:

When Jeni moved into her new home, I moved into her spare bedroom temporarily, to get back on my feet. This house felt very light - there wasn't an oppressive feeling at all in that place. We lived in peace - until recently.

I was coming out of Jeni's room one afternoon, after having put something in there for her. As I rounded the corner to go downstairs, a figure came flying up the stairs, and practically through me, and disappeared as it went into Jen's room. The figure was female, and had blonde hair... But that's all I can remember. I literally stopped at the top of the stairs, shocked by what had just happened. For a split second, I thought I was going to bump into my roommate coming up the stairs. I checked the house for her and even checked the garage for her car, and she definitely wasn't home.

My roommate (Jeni) had the rest of the experiences, but I was there for the aftereffects. The first was after Jeni had gone to bed. I'd gone to bed shortly after her, and was just settling in, when I heard a piercing scream come from Jeni's room. I dashed across the hall, to make sure she was all right. Jeni was laying in bed, eyes wide open in fright. She told me that she felt like someone was sucking the air out of her lungs, and she was trying to scream, but couldn't.

The second incident was during the day. Jeni was sitting on her bed, talking on her cell phone. She looked up into the vanity mirror, and saw a black mass in the reflection, RIGHT BEHIND HER. It walked past the mirror, and Jeni said she could see it block the light from the window shade as it glided into the closet.

The last (and most recent) incident happened just last night. Jeni had just gone to bed, and I was in my bedroom, getting ready for bed, when all of a sudden I heard Jeni scream, as if she were being attacked. I sprinted across the hall and threw open her bedroom door. Jeni was sitting up in bed, shaking like a leaf. The only thing she said at first was "it whispered in my ear." She had been lying there, thinking of her to-do list for the next day, when the whispering started. She said it was in a language she couldn't understand, and she was so scared, the only thing she could think to do was scream.

As a small note, Jeni's room is always very cold, while the rest of the house is not.

I left my Rosary in her bedroom after the incident, and she told me this morning she ended up getting to sleep, and staying asleep.

What I want to know is, could this be something from her old house that has followed her, or could this be something new that is out to frighten her? It seems to be confined to her room, as there have been no experiences anywhere else in the house. I want to help her, but I do not want to make whatever it is upset, and make things worse for her.

Other hauntings by fallenangel028

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, fallenangel028, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AlexZernov (2 stories) (19 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-03-06)
I am of a feeling that "Dygin, Rook Dygin" would be more life saving than "Bond, James Bond"!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-29)
Dygin, Rook Dygin... (LoL 😉)

Please check my profile, a Cleansing and Shielding method is posted there. It's pretty simple to do and there is No Religion necessary (unless you wish to add it).

Respectfully,

Rook
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-29)
I love, he says sarcastically, how ghost hunters provoke spirits in homes they, the hunters, do not live.

Can you and Jeni think of any common features or events in both houses?
flowersgrowback (5 stories) (22 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-29)
It could have been something that followed her, yes. There's a user here that has a helpful cleansing/banishing technique. It's not helpful of me to have trouble recalling their name, but I'm sure someone else would be able to tell you who it is. But either way, if it's frightening her, it needs to leave the house.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: