You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Shadow Games

Real Ghost Stories

The Shadow Games

 

I remember when I was 10-12 my uncles would tell me ghost stories, but to be honest I never really believed them. Something happened though which made me question reality and what I was taught as a kid.

I was sitting on a Ipad and in front of me was a stack of clothes. The lights in the room were on and I had a good amount of attention to the level in the game I was playing on my IPad, but all of a sudden the lights turned off. I got up to on the lights but at the corner of my eyes I saw a shadow zoom across the room knocking down the stack of clothes.

A few days later I noticed that my iPad was missing so I stated to look for it. I then found it in the closet and a game on my Ipad was open and being played. I just thought it was some kind of glitch but now that I think about that shadow thing was probably playing the game. I also noticed that in the closet it was EXTREMELY cold even when the heat is blasting.

I don't know what's wrong in that house but I never told anyone and me and family moved out and our grandparents now live there. They say sometimes they hear evil chants and like beads and strings are found around the house. So we think the hauntings might be the affect of black magic.

I would really like to know if anyone in the world has experienced something similar all I know is that whatever is in that house has not left because when I'm there I feel like I'm being watched and many times I hear faint whispers or noises but only for a minute or two.

THANKS FOR READING

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HumzaShl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

HumzaShl (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-10-01)
It just means to check my profile every once in awhile for a new story. 😆
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-07)
Tune in on your profile? Sorry, I don't understand what that means. 😕 Could you explain?
HumzaShl (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-06)
Thank you for the response, Tweed! 😊 I'm happy to say that this ghost has not caused any real harm to me or my loved ones. Tune in on my profile once in awhile I will most definitely have passages and articles explaining my recent experiences. 😆
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-03-01)
Hi Humzashl,

Were the ghost stories your family told from years ago anything like what you've encountered? I wonder if the same ghost (s) could be responsible.
Was the light switch turned in the off direction when you turned the light back on? Or did the light turn off without any physical interaction?

Very interesting experience. I have a ghost that unmutes the TV when a program returns after an ad break, I know who this ghost is and she's cool. So I can sort of relate to a ghost playing on your iPad. More recently I've returned to my computer and found stories on YGS mysteriously displayed in my absence. Now THAT makes me chuckle! So yes, ghosts can definitely interact with our devices. 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: