You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: Shadow Man's Back!

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow Man's Back!

 

I'll cut to the chase. It all started a few years back when I woke up at night not feeling scared as much but panic struck, only to see this shadow figure just standing there at the end of my bed. As this was the first time I seen it, I told myself I just seen something I hadn't.

This was just the beginning as it happened to my dad the night after but physical this time. He said he felt a force pushing his face in the pillow and his phone went missing as well. Weird right? He found it two weeks later perfectly centered under his mattress. So I know this is not sleep paralysis. We both seen the shadow figure and I seen it a few times a month and I would have scratches all over me. Then one day it just stopped.

About 2 years passed, I began to forget about it all. I moved house and about a week ago I woke up at night and it was at the end of my bed, just watching me. I sat up really fast and it just disappeared in front of me. I can't explain this figure what's following me. It's like a black shadow of a person. Has anyone seen or heard of this shadow or experienced a similar thing?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Teej, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-06)
Hi Teej, I've read quite a few stories on this site about people experiencing shadow man in their room or near their bed. Do you remember what woke you up? When you first saw it? Can you say if you were having a nightmare at the time?

I saw one once next to my husband in bed. Haven't seen it since.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
DandK

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: