You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Bedroom Visitor

Real Ghost Stories

Bedroom Visitor

 

Good day everyone. Like many other people here, I also have my third eye opened. I can sense ghosts, but I do not see them at all times. What is worst is that I can sometimes feel their emotions. My story happened when I was having a nap in my room on a hot afternoon.

Since it was a very bright afternoon, I turned off the light in my room and set my mobile phone to alarm at exactly 3 pm. After dozing off and at the state of being half asleep and half awake, I felt someone was standing on my feet. A black entity that is somewhat wearing a cape was looking at me. I felt him going near me and the closer he gets to me, the more I could not shout or move my body. Until he was looking at me face to face. I could not clearly see his face but I felt really powerless against him. I recited prayers but I could not complete any of it. Luckily, my phone alarmed at 3 pm and it vibrated on top of my tummy. I woke up sweating but feeling really cold. I immediately stood up and ran to my mom's room. I told her what happened and she said that she already felt that black entity lurking in our house.

After that incident, I regularly felt presence in our house. As if there were some other people aside from us. Scary.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, deadpoet27, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jvanz164 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-08)
you know they say that a having a third eye is a blessing nor a curse because you can see and sense the spirits which are calling for help and you might help them to rest in peace or maybe it is a curse because you are forced to see unimaginable things that must not be seen, anyways it really depends upon you if you will use your third eye for good reasons.
magneto095 (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
Maybe it's Superman, or Magneto (X-Men Character). Hehehe... Because it has cape, hehe... Just kidding:) 😁
RonYP (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
hello how do you know when your third eye is opened, because I had been sensing things that I really don't want to feel.
rebeccad (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-15)
i do not agree with zena1129, it is evil, a demon to be precise, sleep paralysis is evil causing your body to be unable to move.
muahh (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-26)
ahaha funny comments but scary story! 😭

so far, it's one of the few stories I have read here that sounds real... No offense to anybody else...😕

Well, the cape kind of made me think otherwise but I guess it can be a possibility heehee 😳

since you're a family with open third eye, I'm sure you have loads of stories... Do share some more! ^^

God Bless!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-17)
Hey whitebuffalo, I would do it but my speciality is Men in Black Hats 😉. I does make one wonder doesn`t it?

FRAWIN ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-17)
Good Lord FRAWIN, NOT me! It seems to me every time I see in a description that a being is wearing a cape it has to do with an evil entity. Or at least one that installs fear in the beholder. It is curious though, COULD it be period dress or is it like a "trail" that simply put let's you know it is to be dealt with with caution. Do shadow people have tails? 😕
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-17)
I too have wondered about these beings wearing capes. I have read stories on this and other sites of strange shadowy figures wearing capes. I wonder if they are the spirits of the long dead (how long has it been since people wore capes), demons or visitors from who knowa where? Maybe it`s time to give these fellows a closer look. Any volunteers?

FRAWIN
twichie (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-21)
true, if you believe in one- you have to believe in the other... And seriously what is whith the capes!?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-17)
At the risk of offending someone, I have to ask, what's with the cape(s)? I was reading a description of the black shadow masses somewhere else, and it too mentioned the cape.
I do not know what this mass was, it does sound like the other cases of sleep paralysis, but then it adds a different twist with the digging at the ribs of your sister. I do believe in demons though (if I believe in angels, it's kind of follows that I have to believe in demons too) and think that a cleansing is in order.
Thanks for your story.
twichie (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-17)
I am able to feel ghosts/spirits ect... Hell- when someone is passing into the other wordl I can feel it... I have gotten sick depending on the way they died,
someday when I can submit the stories I will, and I have a few scary ones that definitly aren't sleep paralysis...
hope you can over come this soon
good luck,
and definitly keep us posted!
redone1867 (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-16)
hon if it is harming that bad and I know I have experienced this. You need to expell it or find out what it want from your family
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-16)
I would think that in that case it is not sleep paralisis. If you are a cristian I would try and say a prayer out loud or read off the bible outloud. Try putting crossed in the rooms and burning sage that always works.
Good Luck I will be praying for you!
deadpoet27 (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-16)
i am not sure if it is a sleep paralysis but my sister was also bothered by this "bedroom visitor". She would scream in pain, in the middle of the night, for this "bedroom visitor" would push its fingers in her rib cage. Both my sister and my mom has an opened third eye.
redone1867 (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-14)
i would say that if your mother had experienced or sensed the same thing as you then it is not sleep paralysis. It may want something for you. Or likes that you re afraid and is drawing energy from your fear. Note if you see it again and any changes.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-14)
I would venture to say you encountered a negative spirit or sleep paralysis. If you are certain it is NOT sleep paralysis, which is terrifying, then I would suggest either placing at least one cross in your room and a Bible if that is in accordance with your belief system or try a smudge ceremony. Sun charged smoke colored crystals are also very positive and powerful.

please keep us posted!
God Bless!
zena1129 (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-14)
I have had a few episodes of these and it is most likely sleep paralysis nothing evil at all. But they are very scary.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-13)
That is very frightening! I have also experienced a lot of these black figures or masses. One night, while I was sleeping, I was awakened by something trying to pick me up under my arms. I was sleeping on my stomache and so when I was awakened by this thing trying to pick me up I turn over to see what it was and I saw this huge black mass hovering above the bed. When I freaked out it went away! I do not know what these things are but I believe they are evil! You need to do a blessing on your home and/or a smudge ceremony. Talk to Shane on the smudging. I'll pray for you and your family! Take care. Thanks for sharing your story. ~Shelby ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: