You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Unknown Entities In Our New House

Real Ghost Stories

Unknown Entities In Our New House

 

Hey Everyone, the very last story I posted I mentioned that if anything happens in my new house I would let you guys know. Well something has been happening. I have been living in my new house since the end of Jan 2016. It has only been just recently the past week or so that I have been feeling like someone is watching me. It has been constant every night that I wake up at a random time usually around 3 to 4 am, and even though the room is pitch black, I feel like someone is there in my doorway just watching and it freaks me out.

I would pull the covers all the way up to my neck so I can't see my bedroom door as I always leave it open, my fiance is usually fast asleep so I am the only one that can feel this energy and he's a skeptic about things like this.

Sometimes I hear muffled voices coming from what it sounds like under our floor which right above our basement. I can never make out what is being said but it is definitely voices.

Our block is relatively quiet and we are not directly on top of our neighbors there is a good amount of distance between the houses on the block. Two or three times out of the week I do laundry and our laundry room is in the basement but we have an outside entrance that we use to go down there, as soon as I go down there I feel like there is a bad energy down there and I put the laundry in the washer, start it and jet up the stairs to go back in the house.

I am starting to think it is possible I have two spirits in my house. I am sorry if the story seems like I jumped around, sometimes it's hard to put all of these things into words. If anyone has any ideas of what is going on, please comment... I am not sure if this is one of the same spirits that has been in my previous stories or not or if these are all new entities. Thank you.

Other hauntings by brighteyez

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, brighteyez, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-07)
Lol!
Basements are creepy in general. I can't imagine going to do laundry ahh!
Maybe that was the "Me time" space to the spirit. And they feel your invading their space still.
Hehe I would just whistle while I did it, maybe that help the bad vibes stay a little further away.
Thats what I would do when I was spooked by something.
brighteyez (9 stories) (21 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-07)
😁 spiritwaiting, You are probably right about him not being able to recognize the spirit, since hes only done it a few times now he just kind of lays there and rolls around lol. The only bad feeling that I get is when I am in the basement and that is the only time I feel like I want to run out of there as quickly as possible.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-07)
Your very welcome:).
My pup does the same thing, its usually while hes in middle of play.
He'll stop and look up, turn his head and then follow whomever it is.
He never growls, just wags his tail does the above then goes about his play.

I'm sure the growling is because your furry family member doesn't recognize this spirit. Do you get any bad feelings when this entity comes around or makes itself known?
If not then I wouldn't worry to much about it.
But maybe do a cleansing of some sort to let this one know its your home now and they can move on.

Spiritwaiting
brighteyez (9 stories) (21 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-07)
Thank you spiritwaiting,

It definitely made itself known to me, just a few weeks after we moved in and it continues. One of our dogs, we have a corgi is usually in our bedroom, he likes to lay on our duvet because its soft, he usually stares in the air or the corner of the room and sometimes will growl which kind of makes me feel alittle uneasy, its possible that he sees something or feels like someone else is there. The only thing I can think of is maybe before the previous owners that sold the house to us, they bought the house from a relocation company and its possible the owner of the house at the time could have passed away.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-05)
Brighteyez,
From my experiences with moving into new homes, it seems it takes a few weeks to a few months for the residing spirits to make themselves known. And I've always wondered why. It could be because theyre checking us out.

I'm thinking it's maybe a previous owner, I know that sounds normal on here 😆,but it could be. Theyre probably wondering why youre in their home.
Same as my husband a skeptic, even if it happens right in front of him.

Thanks for sharing
Spiritwaiting

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: