You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Rude Lady

Real Ghost Stories

Rude Lady

 

I'm just going to get straight to the story.

It has been a year since I posted on here and a lot has been going on. Ever since high school, I've experience sleep paralysis on a regular. So now I'm in college and my sleep paralysis is back and it's really starting to scare me.

Just last week, I came home from school at 12:00 pm to take a little nap before going to the gym a little later. I laid down closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. Twenty minutes later, I felt like my body was being zapped by little bulbs of electricity which ran up and down my body. At this point, I was unable to move everything except my eyes. As I laid there panicking, I felt there was a presence in the room with me. So I built up enough courage to scan the room; I then see a tall slender woman standing next to my computer desk, which was adjacent to my bed. I remembered she had a dumb founded look on her face, as if she was shocked to see me. She was wearing a long white sleeping gown that was covered in dirt. Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun and her eyes was really wide, like she hadn't slept for days and was trying keep them open. She slowly took two steps towards my bed and immediately my heart started racing a million miles per hour.

Then without warning, she slapped a stack of textbooks off my computer desk and onto the floor. As soon as the books hit the floor, I was able to move and bolted out my bedroom into the living room where my parents were sitting having a conversation. After explaining to them what happened, my mom said she heard the loud noise but thought I knocked the books over myself. I explained to them the way the books were stacked on top of each other, there's no way the books could have fallen on their own. So my dad checked to see if my computer desk was unbalanced. Which it wasn't and how in the world did my books but nothing else fell. Let just say, I slept on my couch for 4 nights before building up the courage to start sleeping in my room again.

Other hauntings by biggs20

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, biggs20, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ulvenNixie (13 stories) (39 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-06)
Hey there! This was really interesting to read. Have you seen this lady before? Have you seen her since this encounter?

I hope you're feeling safe again. Best of wishes to you.
Zeromaru (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-06)
Thank you for sharing!
Did you see that same lady again? I mean, before or after.
Otherwise, sleep paralysis could be explained, stress and tiredness 😊
Youth is not the reason you can over do your body! 😨
Rest well, soak into warm bath with aroma salts, it helps 😉
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-05)
biggs20: have you gone to a specialist in sleep disorders?

You mention to have experienced sleep paralyses on a regular basis, but didn't say if this is the only time you have seen this lady, have you seen her before? Do you have any other unexplained vision when experiencing SP?

Perhaps you should start a journal and register there every time you suffer of SP and the things that could be relevant about that specific day: level of stress, food you ate, etc.

It's hard to say who the lady was but, for your description, it seems to me that she, too, is having trouble catching some rest! 😊

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: