You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Grandma Louis

Real Ghost Stories

My Grandma Louis

 

This story takes place in San Antonio Texas and it's about my grandma, my dad's mom, she passed away of cancer when I was about 2 or 3. My mom was the one who started experiencing things. She told me that her last moments where in a hospital bed because she couldn't walk anymore. Well everyone would visit her and make sure she was ok.

But there was one day my mom got this strange feeling while we were out shopping, she turns to my dad and says, "You need to go see your mother now." So they did. As we walked into her room she passed away with everyone there. My grandpa and my Uncle and Aunt who was pregnant with my cousin at the time. My mom said she believed she was holding on until she saw that her whole family was going to be ok.

After this my parents had found paintings she had hidden in a closet because she never really liked her own paintings. Well, my parents put some on the wall of our apartment but for some reason they would be knocked off the wall, also when my mom would fall asleep on the couch with the lamps off she would wake up to them being on. Finally after awhile of my grandma's passing she had a dream. My mom saw an old phone on a small round table. The phone started ringing so she picked it up and answered it. It was my grandma. She told my mom to tell my dad that she was fine that she's no longer in pain anymore. She's happy.

I don't remember this, I was only 2 after all, but I actually do feel like she's here with me sometimes. I remember I think on one of my birthdays I was in the car and I saw a balloon float by and for some reason I got this feeling that it was my grandma wishing me a happy birthday. I decided to share this because my grandma's birthday is coming up on March 15 and this story my mom told me just sorta came back to me when I was sitting in my room. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed my little story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WinterSoldier96, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
WinterSoldier96, that was a great dream your mom had. My dad had a similar dream where his deceased mom called him. I always find it fascinating when someone else has a similar experience.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
"...her hazel eyes there green and brown witch..."
Green and brown witch?!...I always thought witches to be black! 😆

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Nice story, thanks for sharing.
WinterSoldier96 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
Lol thanks guys and it's funny how my dad says sometimes I act like her. I also have her hazel eyes there green and brown witch is one of the few things I like about myself.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
WinterSoldier - I haven't taken the opportunity to read your story, but will. I just wanted to say I like your profile name 😆
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
I did enjoy this WinterSoldier. I'm sure your Grandma is watching over you and sending little signs to assure you that she's there.

Thanks for sharing. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: