You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Dad Came To Meet Me

Real Ghost Stories

My Dad Came To Meet Me

 

I'm a 16 years old girl and I want to share my real experience with you all. I live in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. When I was 13, my father was hospitalized because he was suffering from cancer and after many radiations and chemotherapy nothing happened. He got on ventilator on 13th June. As I was very small, my mother told my aunt to keep me and my cousin sister with her for a few days.

On the night of 14th June around 9 30 pm I was sleeping with my sister and I heard a voice of my father. I quickly ran downstairs. He was standing there. He hugged me and I told him that I missed him so much and now I'm very happy that you are all right. He smiled and told me to go to sleep.

Next morning when I woke up, I saw everyone crying and my mother hugged me and was crying loudly. I said what happened? Everyone told me that your dad passed away last night at 9 pm. And when I went downstairs I saw his body lying. I was shocked and I cried alot.

I told everyone about last night when I met him but no one believed:/ And it wasn't a dream. I remember it clearly. I got very afraid after that. I don't believe in ghosts but I think that it was my dad's spirit who came to meet me. I told everyone about this but they think that I'm joking or it was my dream. But I am 100 percent sure that I saw him. I missed him very much.

Some people say that sometimes when a person dies, he comes to meet that one person whom he loves very much. Maybe this is the reason he came to meet me:)

Sorry if there is any mistake in my writing. Thank you for reading:)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nandiiiinii, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ajonverge (6 stories) (84 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-02)
Well Thanks for sharing nandiiiinii. I'm sure your dad loved you very much. I have had similar experience on the night my dad died in a dream. It's been 12 years now but not a single week passes by when I don't have him in my dream. And all these dreams are the same. Where I wonder how my dad is still alive? I ask him the same. I say, " I thought you were dead!" He never says anything, he just smiles at me and that's it. When I wake up, it's reli horrible for me though. I keep feeling very depressed week on week and can't get this out of my mind. I wish to cry my heart out, I have done that when I'm alone too but it never goes. I'm reli tired of this. I wish I cud just let this go now. I don't wish to have this sadness no more.
Jubeele (25 stories) (885 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-09-21)
My father passed away over 10 years ago. Strangely enough, I did dream the night Dad died that he came into the bedroom and smiled at me. It was comforting, as if he'd come to say "goodbye".
For what it's worth, in my experience, time usually helps us to deal better with our loss. Try to surround yourself with loved ones or supportive company during the anniversary period as this time tends to bring on memories. But then I always remind myself: as long as we remember the ones who have gone before, they are never really lost to us. Peace to you.
nandiiiinii (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-15)
Thankyou so much everyone for supporting:)

Yesterday was the 4th death anniversary of my father. And I miss him alot
Luvmykids (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-09)
You know yourself, in your heart what you saw. Your story caught my attention. I haven't been on here for a year or two. My dad also died from cancer. On June 15, 2010... I found out he was dying on June 14, 2010. These things happen and can not, or are not suppose to be explained. It is a great form of closure and you are very lucky to have had that chance to say goodbye! Read my story... Titled Our Last I Love You
teenagewitch21 (5 stories) (30 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-07-10)
This story almost made me cry. It reminded me of a very similar experience I had the night my dad died and when my nan died. I'm sorry for your loss, I do believe that loved ones will visit after they have passed weather it be to say goodbye or to just see you again ❤
TJYAKI (5 stories) (13 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-15)
Nandiiiinii,

For me it does sound like your dad just wanted to see his daughter one last time. Have you ever had experiences with him after this? Have you maybe only felt his presence and did see him? It also could have been a dream. He could have visited you in dream. After my brother died, We think that he visited each of us that night. I got northern lights and my dad and 2 sisters got dreams and my mom swears she felt someone hug her. So it is quite possable that he was visiting you in dream as a way of saying good bye.

Hope this helps,
TJ

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: