You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Visiting My Daughter

Real Ghost Stories

Visiting My Daughter

 

These are a few things that have happened to my daughter. While I can't be 100 percent certain that these are paranormal, the timing of each of these is to coincidental.

Our daughter turned 2 at start of the year. I wasn't ever home when these happened, so this is my husband telling me.

First story.

About 6 months ago my husband's grandfather passed away. Our daughter never got to meet him as he lived in the Philippines and it's very expensive to travel there.

About a week after his passing, our daughter started playing a game. She would go into her room (we lived in a small basement suite at the time and could see into both bedrooms from the living room/kitchen area) In her room he would hear "one, two, fite (five), sewen, TEN! Ready, not, here me come!" Then proceed to run around the place yelling "papa! Where are you?".

At first he thought she was referring to him because she calls him papa. He would always tell her that he was right there. She would always tell him no. Then she would run to a corner or into one of the room and say "Me found you, again?" And start again in her room.

One time my husband asked her what "papa" she was looking for her reply was "Papa-mino". My husband was shocked and scared because his grandfather's nickname that everyone called him was 'Papa-Lino' because his name was Catalino and our daughter would pronounce words incorrect all the time. Still does quite a bit.

Second story

About a month after his Grandfather passed, his grandmother passed. This time my husband was quite a bit more upset because now both of his father's parents were gone and neither of them had the opportunity to meet their only great grandchild. Also feeling very guilty about not being able to afford to go to either funerals.

Within a day of her passing my husband said our daughter would walk to our room, "talk" to someone who was unseen by him. She would talk like she was sharing a secret, so her hands cupped around her mouth.

One time after this she came to my husband and said "Papa, Mama-mi say love you and it okay. She say she love me" gave my husband a hug. His Grandmother's nickname was 'Mama-Lumi'

We later found out that while my husband's father was in the Philippines for his father's funeral, his mother told him that more then anything she wanted to meet our daughter before she passed. So meeting our daughter was her dying wish.

Last story

This was last month. We have recently bought a house and moved in. I was at work and my husband was in the kitchen with our daughter. She was looking at what he though was her Ferris wheel. Its one of those "baby's first year" picture frames that's a ferris wheel and when you spin it, it plays music.

She started jumping to it and kept trying to reach it. Finallym my husband asked her what she was doing she said "I play with tito Philip" my husband was confused. Philip was my brother's name, and tito is the Tagalog word for uncle. My brother had died while I was pregnant with her. She pointed to his memorial candle, which was right next to her ferris wheel and said "That's my tito, tito Philip"

It freaked my husband out because as far as he was aware we hadn't really told her about him. So he told me and asked if I had maybe told her about him. I haven't really. We have talked about him in front of her, but never used his full name. He hated it and always went by 'Phil'. So if I was talking about him I would say 'Phil and I used to...'

What puzzled us the most was that she referred to him as 'tito Philip' so not only did she know his full first name but also she knew to say 'uncle'. Personally it made me very happy to think that my brother plays with her.

Hope you enjoyed the stories. Sorry if it's a little long!

Other hauntings by TJYAKI

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TJYAKI, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-31)
It is really sad that the little girl didn't get chance to meet her grandparents and uncle but it feels really good when their love leads them to come all the way to meet a little angel... Even the death can't able to suppress love ❤

Lots of love to your daughter ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-17)
Straight into my Favorites. It's wonderful that Family is 'watching over' your daughter.

Respectfully,

Rook
Mystic25 (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-16)
It sounds like you have a gifted little girl 😊 personally I believe all children are gifted just not all choose to hold on to them. I'm glad that she was able to meet her relatives. So precious. I wish you and your family the best.
Mhannerism (2 stories) (82 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-16)
Hello again, TJYAKI

I thought you are because your daughter called your brother "Tito":D
Your husband is Asian so he's somehow sharing his heritage to you. 😁
And yes, cultures in Asia are preserved. Must be the reason why they say it's deep.:D

Hahaha I guess all mothers are like that! 😆

Thank you for sharing this. Keep sharing!

Mhanne ❤
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-15)
Three amazing accounts, thank you so much for sharing them TJYAKI. I have no doubt that each family member came to visit your daughter before they crossed over. They each gave her clue so that when she told you what was going on you knew exactly who she was talking too. Going in my fav's ❤
TJYAKI (5 stories) (13 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-15)
RCRuskin,
Thank you for your prayers.

Mhanne,
Thank you so much for reading:)
I myself am not Filipino, just my husband. I am as Caucasian as they come. Born in Canada with Irish, Scottish and German heritage. Though I have always wanted to be of asain heritage because almost all asain cultures are so deep and amazing.
I am biased when I say that I think my daughter is amazingly adorable:)

Thank you again ❤
Mhannerism (2 stories) (82 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-15)
Hello, TJYAKI,

First of all, sorry about your family's loss.
I've been seeing you responding to some accounts yet I didn't know you're Pinoy pala!:D

From a stranger's point of view, sure, it is creepy! But if these happens to me, I'd be delighted that a relative/brother who is no longer with us, is taking care of my daughter.

Great account by the way. This is wonderful.
Your daughter must be adorable!

Take care,
Mhanne ❤
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-15)
Reading this, all I can think to say is a short Slavic prayer:

May their memory be eternal.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: