You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Boy And The Woman?

Real Ghost Stories

The Boy And The Woman?

 

I'm Carmen (not using my real name for privacy purposes). What I'm going to tell you is kind of weird and I hope for you guys to help me figure it out. Before I begin I would like to tell you that I'm not a very imaginative person and I don't lie about these things. Even in my childhood I don't remember ever having imaginary friends and talking to nothing.

At the time, I'm guessing I was around... I don't know... 7 or 8. We had moved to this new house and been here for about a year or so. And the from my room, you look straight out my door and you can see the wood stove and the kitchen. I had two windows in my room, and my bed was just under one. My room used to be the storage room for the other people who lived there.

So I'm thinking it was pretty early in the morning, 6:00 or 7:00, which is pretty early for me. And on a Saturday too. I had that sudden urge to just WAKE UP! And I did. I looked around my room, in that half awake, half asleep. Then I heard this little boy voice just tell me to "Hurry!" Like right in my ear, but I was all alone in there. I looked to my right where the voice, I thought, came from. I felt something hit my hip, it was a sharp pain that made me look down but it wasn't enough to actually bother me.

Then I looked up out my door and saw this kind of apparition. It looked like a woman, flowing long hair and I just had this feeling it was a girl. It was in a soft baby blue and the color seemed to move though. But not actually moving. I never felt fear or anything and by that time I was fully awake. We just stared at each other until she slowly faded away.

To this day, I'm almost 15 now, I still don't know who that boy was or the woman either. No one had died in that house or around it. I had the feeling the woman was a god's spirit and I don't know what the boy wanted me to hurry for. His voice was very insistent that I hurry to do something. But the boy's voice wasn't scared from what I can remember.

Nothing has happened since then but please, if you can tell me anything to help, it would be deeply appreciated.

Other hauntings by Carmen_Niklaus

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Carmen_Niklaus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Carmen_Niklaus (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-16)
Kunwargarhwal
None of my neighbors are religious. Lol. I think my family is the only one on the street that IS. 😆

Anyway, so they wouldn't have been praying, and even then, no one died that day. Not in my county
Carmen_Niklaus (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-16)
SDS.

Thank you for the comment, I was able to move, yes lol. I had tilted my head some, while looking at the apparition. I was a confused kid and I realize now that when I'm confused about something, or curious. (things like that) I like to tilt me head. It's habit. Anyway, so I had moved, even if it was a little move. 😆

But like I said, this hasn't happened since. And I know I wasn't dreaming. Or seeing things. Lol.
kunwargarhwal (1 stories) (9 posts)
-3
8 years ago (2016-03-16)
Many people would have died in you locality, mate. But, time ultimately fades them. Some of your neighbours might have been praying or were overjoyed the night before the incident which caused the spirits to drift away from the more positive environment to a less positive one.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-16)
Carmen_Niklaus, it could be premonition about what you dream about that actually happen in real life. And it could have been one that your write-up got posted in the site.

As far as your experience is concerned, it is quite difficult to say. It is also difficult to brand it as anything like a guardian angel. And that you felt no fear is one good aspect. You said that were fully awake when you stared at the apparition and it did at you. I just want to know if you were able to move or you were feeling like having a sleep paralysis.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Carmen_Niklaus (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-15)
Also sometimes I have dreams. Dreams where what happened in them actually happens in real life. Last night after 3 or 4 days of waiting for this story to be submitted, I dreamed it was finally posted. I woke up to check the website and sure enough, it was. I don't know what to make of this either lol

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: