You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghosts In My House!

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts In My House!

 

My first experience was when I was about 5 years old, it was at my parents' house. A layout of the house to help you understand better. When you walk through the front door it's the living room. You go straight the kitchen is in front of you, to the right is a hallway. Down the hallway my old bedroom is the first door on the right, then my mom and dad's, and the room I was sharing with my sister at the time is straight down the hallway, and on the left is the bathroom.

I was laying in bed, I used to sleep with the door open. So when I looked up from bed at the doorway I saw an all black figure standing there staring at me. I hid my face in my blanket until it went away, but it came to the bed and ripped my blanket off of me. So I screamed and ran to my mom's room. Never seen it again after that.

Another time I was 12 and I was in the living room with mom and dad. Me and mom were leaving to go to the store and dad was sitting on the couch by the front door, mom standing in front of him talking to him and I was standing in front of the hallway waiting to leave. When I looked down the hallway for some reason and I saw a man walk from the bathroom to my mom and dad's room.

Those are the only two experiences I had and never seen anything after that. My sister had more experiences then me. In my next story I'll tell you her's and my mom's. By the way, I grew up in this house and my parents still have it. Before mom and dad it belonged to my grandma, dad's mom. I don't know about anybody else.

Other hauntings by wolfpack13

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wolfpack13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

wolfpack13 (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-31)
DandK, Me and my sister never had the same experience for some reason even with it happening at the same house. I don't know why though 😕.
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-19)
Wolfpack13, those are both interesting experiences. Strange that the dark figure pulled your covers off and then never came back to you. Did he start bothering your sister instead?

I think your sighting at 12 is also strange in that the person materialized, but then not again. I wonder what the motivation for that was.

I look forward to reading your next story.

DandK

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: