You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: A Hooded Figure Who Calls Themselves Tristan

Real Ghost Stories

A Hooded Figure Who Calls Themselves Tristan

 

Recently I went to a friend's house and used a Ouija board. When I did so I spoke to one person then chickened out. That one person called themselves 'Tristan' and was actually quite nice.

I was REALLY freaked out by the whole experience but I noticed when I was using the board and speaking to him I had a floating, calm feeling. Further into the conversation he said that he's always been around, protecting me and watching me. He told me not to be afraid.

Later that night I saw him standing in my friend's doorway watching me. He was about 6 or 7 ft tall and was wearing a greyish/blackish hood. I couldn't see his face but I felt like I was safe.

Afterwards my friend and I did some research on him, when searching his name we didn't find anything but when we searched 'Hooded figure' we found several different sites and stories and most of them matched mine well. My friend calls him 'The Watcher' and claims that he didn't use his real name.

I've always had a connection with the after life but never something like this. Something that happened while I was wide awake. Once as a kid I spoke to a young girl who was in my room but I was asleep but the dream was vivid. I've also written things and seen things in the corner of my eye but never as clearly as I've been seeing Tristan.

He appears above my bed, in my doorway, in the corner of my vision and directly in front of me.

I'm honestly not sure if I should be scared or if I should talk to a psychic but I'm glad I can feel his presence. It's warm and fuzzy but he looks intimidating.

If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks ^-^

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, heaven_of_ash, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

southcelt (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-29)
I wonder if the term "Watcher" has anything to do with the watchers mentioned in the Book of Enoch? If so, yikes!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
7 years ago (2017-01-04)
heaven_of_ash - did you use the Ouija board by yourself or where you and your friend using it? There are many stories on here about hooded figures but I've not known them to come through Ouija boards 😕
Vanessax1995 (19 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-04)
What do you mean that your friend said he never told you his name and she calls him the watcher? Please be careful with ouija, NO GOOD SPIRIT COMES VIA OUIJA and if you don't believe me, ask anybody who has even the slightest knowledge of the paranormal- they will agree with me. With that being said, negitive spirits mislead and that could be the case. Never trust ouija and never trust anything that comes from a ouija! Much love and respect. ❤
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-20)
heaven, if it were me, I would try telling him to leave me alone. If he got angry, I'd have an answer about his intentions. However, I would need to be prepared for a negative outcome if I tried this. All the warm fuzzy feelings just aren't worth it in my opinion.

DandK
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-17)
Heaven: it is my opinion that a spirit guide would use a different way to contact you other than the OB, perhaps like a voice in your head, or through a dream, but definitely wouldn't put you at risk of contacting a negative entity while "playing" with the board.

Tristan might just be trying to deceive you into thinking you're Isolde... Be careful.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+4
8 years ago (2016-03-17)
Hi Heaven Of Ash. Hmmm, please be very careful when using Ouija boards. Can I ask what your motive is for using them?

I don't want to appear insensitive to your problem, but I found the idea of a 7 foot tall hooded figure ominously hanging around your house going by the name of "Tristan" fairly amusing 😆

The name doesn't really match the appearance, do you know what I mean? Maybe "Urlock - eater of souls" would be more apt? 😊

But I wonder if that's all part of the deceit; they trick you into thinking they are your friend, then you invite / or desire them to be around and that's all the invitation they need.

To me, anyone projecting themselves to be 7 foot tall and wearing a large hooded robe that covers their face - is DODGY AS! I wouldn't believe a word from this "Tristan" character, I suggest you do everything in your power to be rid of him.

I believe we all have genuine spiritual guides; tied to us from birth through the bonds of love, but I'm sure they don't suddenly appear after an Ouija session claiming to be your "guardian" and then lurk in doorways, hover over our beds and appear to be generally be a bit "pervy".

I certainly don't want to alarm you - old "spooky-monk" Tristan (or whoever the hell he's claiming he is) could be a swell guy, but seriously, take care!

Regards

Mack

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: