You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White Lady Trespassing

Real Ghost Stories

White Lady Trespassing

 

A few months ago, I was in my bed in early morning, the door was closed, and suddenly a white shape, in form of a woman, passed through the door and floated toward me, trespassing my body, soul and senses. I am very disturbed by that, if someone can help explaining me what it is? It happened at a time when me and other friends had played "spirits in a glass" (a form of ouija), so I think that's a probable cause, but that encounter really affected me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

msmeghan2 (3 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-23)
u should probaly check out the history on your house just in case to see what might have happened.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-06)
Oh ok, sorry I thought it was a normal game. Well, I think that you summoned the lady and she just went and went back to where she came from. The spirt talked to you? that's cool. Well, I have to go, but I'm glad you answered back to my comment. Thank you and good bye.
sounder (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-03)
hi, I played its a term, you know how you invocate spirits with the hands of two persons on a glass, and ask if there are any spirits.....
we didnt played in that day was a few week before,i dont have any notice if the house is hauted or no,and lots of things that the spirit told were happening during day since a fire in the building and we cold not get out, alarm clocks that were unplugged out the wire during night, crucifics in wal that apear and disapear sudenly, lots of weird things apened in that time and after that weeks was wen that appened wen all was already stoped to apear.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-03)
Sounder, is your house haunted or said to be? I think that maybe it's haunted and yall just don't know. I think that the lady had something to do with you game, what is it, let me check..... "spirits in a glass". How did you play that game. Did you or one of your friends pretend to be spirits? I can almost assume that's how you play, right? Well, I don't know where that lady could have come from or how she had to do with that game yall seem to like to play, but I do know that it was certianly something, whether a figment of your imagination or a real spirit, it was something. Well, I'll try to think more about the matter and I'll tell you what I can come up with, because this truly needs some investigation, or maybe you can. Well, I'll have to talk to you later. Bye, and keep on the lookout for that lady again, or any other ghosts for that matter.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: