You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Of Cemeteries And Portals And Possession Part 3

Real Ghost Stories

Of Cemeteries And Portals And Possession Part 3

 

Part 3

21 July 1988 (Thur)

Time: 2130

Class was short tonight, test review, only so much to review over a soldering practical. Good thing though as it has given me time to ensure I am packed for what tonight holds. I have my cards, crystals, crosses (1 crucifix), bible (w/scriptures marked), incense and candles. Still worried about C, something not quite right going on with him... More so than just 'negative energy' around him like A and B. Well tonight will 'prove' out.

Time: 2315-2345

Arrived at the Cemetery early and set up/prepared myself. A and B arrived about 2330, they seem nervous but ready. It's now 2345 and C is still not here. B has gone to call him and see what's going on. (The rest of the entries were made 'after the fact' because C arrived at 2355 and I (we) wanted to start by 2400)

22 July 1988 (Friday)

Time: 2400

C arrived just in the nick of time for us to start at midnight. I had him break out the Ouija board and asked A, B and C to join me in 'Opening' a session. A and B joined right in but C seemed very reluctant. I opened the session asking for as much protection as I could think of. All four of us placed our right index finger on the Planchette;

(Me) "I call upon the Spirits of the Elements, Earth, Air, Fire, Water. Grant us strength as we strive to contact the Spirit World. I call upon the Spirits of the 4 winds, North, South, East, West, may the energies of those we contact flow around and past us as like a breeze. I ask that the Cardinal Archangels (I faced each direction as I asked each for protection) for protection; (North) Uriel, grant us Wisdom that guides our path. (East) Raphael, grant us Healing that we may overcome any negative forces we encounter tonight or have encountered in the past. (South) Michael, grant us Strength that we might put off any negative forces or energies we have or may encounter. (West) Gabriel grant us open minds so that we may have the confidence to make clear decisions. Lord ***I may have been a witch, but I always believed in God, His Son and the Holy Spirit so this 'seems' out of place but for me it was 'part of the whole.*** We ask for thy divine protection as we undertake to close this doorway that has been opened here at this location. Allow any negative energies or entities that have attached themselves to A, B and C (used their full names... First Last and Middle if they had one) to return from whence they came."

(As I spoke the Planchette began to move, slowly at first then faster... Making a figure 8 pattern on the board.) "A, B and C I want you to visualize, I want you to feel the negative flowing in or around you flowing from you into the board... See it leaving your bodies, feel it returning from where it came." (I repeated this 3...4 times)

" (B) My arm and hand feels...,"

" (A)...cold, I feel cold moving down my right arm and into my hand."

" (B) Me, to... It kind of tingles like my arm has fallen asleep."

" (Me) That is the negative energy flowing outwards... Focus on that and let me know if or when that changes."

" (C) This is crap, I don't feel nothing."

" (Me) Keep your finger on the Planchette, do not break contact... Focus on the negative leaving your body.

(5-10 Minutes passed with 'A' and 'B' making various remarks concerning how 'cold' their hands/arms feel then, 'C' however continued to complain that this was all crap, that he felt nothing, that I was clueless and that 'these two guys' were full of BS... He felt nothing. It was his comment (quoted here) "These two Yahoo's are full of BS, I don't feel anything." Which caught my attention... Until this point 'C' had always used their first names, or at least his friends' nicknames... Then 'B' said, "My finger feels warm, what's going on?" Echoed by 'A'..."Yeah, my arm is no longer cold".)

(Me) Good, this is good, the cold you are feeling is negative energy leaving your body, the warmth you are now feeling is positive energy trying to enter, this is what I was hoping would happen. Visualize the warmth, feel it enter your finger (s), hand and going up your arm. Let it fill your body. When you feel it has covered you from head to toe slowly remove your hand from the Planchette. 'C' have you felt anything, warm or cold trying to work its way in or out of your body?"

(C) He glared at me and said, 'Who are you? This is complete and utter BS. I'm going..."

(Me) "To keep your hand on the Planchette, you will also tell me who you are."

(C) "You know who I am, and I will...

(Me) 'C' will not let you remove your hand, he wants control of his body returned. I COMMAND you to tell me your name!

(At this point both 'A' and 'B' were slowly removing their hands and backing away.)

(C) (A low growl from deep in his throat was the only response from 'C'. This went back and forth for some time and I finally stated...

(Me) "I command you, in God's name and by the Powers that be, give me your name!"

(C) With a glare of total hatred and a growl of rage he said, "________ _________ _________" This voice was NOT 'C's' but that of an older man.

(This was 'C's' Great Grandfathers name, not a 'demons' name so I asked again.)

(Me) "I command you, in God's name and by the Powers that be, give me your TRUE name!"

(C) "________ ___________ ___________!"

(Having been repeated AND having my Faith in the way I had asked for 'its' name I continued.)

(Me) "________ ___________ ________, I command you, in God's name and by the Powers that be to depart from 'C's' (used his full name here) body. You are unwanted, unneeded and shall return from whence you came."

(C) "No, 'C' asked for me, It is my bloodline, I have a right to be here."

(Me) "Be gone and possesses 'C' no longer. He may be of your bloodline but this is NOT your flesh and blood body. That has been returned to the Earth, you have NO RIGHT to his.

(C) Voice weakening "I am patriarch, my bloodline, my body."

(Me) Your bloodline only, this body belongs to 'C' (full name again). Be gone and leave him be so that your bloodline may continue.

(C) "Bloodline, must continue... Must endure...")

(Me) "And it shall, let 'C' (full name) return and he will tell you.

(C) "Bloodline must..." Voice trails off.

(C's entire body shuddered, so much so I had to grab his arm to keep his hand on the Planchette.)

(C) In a weak voice, 'My face feels cold... Are we done yet?"

(Me) Not yet, please focus on that cold feeling... Feel it travel down your arm and into the board. Can you feel that?

(C) "Yes"

(Me) "Good, let me know when that feeling changes."

After a few minutes 'C' tells me his hand has begun to feel warm so I instruct him the same way I did 'A' and 'B'. I then have them replace their fingers on the board and I properly close the session. We discussed what had happened while we clean up the area. I look at my watch and I am surprised to see it's 0330... (3:30 am) and remark on that point. 'A', 'B' and 'C' are as surprised as I am at how much time has passed. We say our good byes and I take the Ouija Board with me as we part ways.

(The above was pulled from my Journal written at 04:30 (4:30 am) 22 July 1988 a record of events from earlier that night.)

I always meant to follow up with these three again, but somehow never did and of course now I have lost their numbers and addresses.

23 July 1988

1900

So I have gone back over my notes, and realize there are some take aways... Lessons learned, they are:

Lesson 1: Possession/Oppression is not 'unique' to Demons... Strong 'spirits/ghosts' can 'pull it off' as well.

Lesson 2: Ouija Boards can help open Portals or remain open themselves as a Portal between the Spirit and the Physical Realm. They must ALWAYS be closed properly.

Lesson 3 (more of a confirmation): A Spirits or Demons 'TRUE NAME' gives you power over it.

Lesson 4: Have a plan to dispose of 'confiscated materials' (such as the Ouija Board from last night). Note to self; contact ________ she will know what to do.

3/17/2016 Thursday

Well, that's it. I apologize for the length of time between parts 2 and 3 being submitted. Real life managed to happen and it took some time for me to get this finished. The events at the cemetery were 'condensed' a wee bit as I felt a 'word for word' copy was not really needed to convey what happened that night. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook

Other hauntings by rookdygin

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rookdygin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Integrist (83 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-04)
A couple of things I am wondering about in this story:

"I COMMAND you to tell me your name!"

By what authority do you give commands?

There is always order and hierarchy - even in the unseen world. So I am wondering whence you have derived or think to have derived authority over another being?

The only instance I could think of may be something similar to Emperor Julian's visit to the temple of false gods (demons), wherein he (from old habit) after being scared of the sights and sounds during the pagan priest's ceremony made the sign of the cross and thereby caused the demons to flee.

For a command to work, however, there needs to be authority. Otherwise, all one can do is to make a request - one which may be heeded or not.

Minor possessions sometimes can be stopped even without the demon's name. I am quite surprised to hear of an account wherein a demon almost hands over its name on a silver platter without even putting up much of a fight.

Finally, what are the "powers that be"?

Regards,
Integrist
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Monty,

So we have put our behinds in our past... Wait that should say our past behind us and I see a shiny new e-mail posted on your profile... I have contacted you there.

So anyway if I learn anything that can be shared I will post that information... Or least let everyone know that its taboo and can not be 'spoken of'.

Lady_drake,

๐Ÿ˜ Well said, well spoken...er, uh written?

Respectfully,

Rook
Monty998 (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
I agree rook. Let's put this behind and I agree with lady as well that let's talk rather than making it confrontational. Lady I didn't drink any blood and I do not have hiv or any disease lol. Those beings I stated are not physical. I do not however agree with you lady on few of the things you said about not going to college not following the energy law and this being a recent thing but I am truly sorry if I have given away this impression about me. Let's just get to know each other here than being argumentative. Rook the reason why I edited my profile is because it was giving the wrong meaning. Which is why all this has happened. Blessed be.
ladydarke (113 posts)
+6
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Monty 998,

You know, there is a real world vampire subculture. Real people like Don Henrie and Michelle Belanger honestly consider themselves vampires. I found a blog with convenient links to interviews with such folks:

Http://vampirereview.blogspot.com/2012/11/meet-three-real-vampires-vampire.html

The most exceptional part of that blog is the comments, all badly spelled recountings from people who say they ordered vampire blood in the mail and became a vampire in 30 minutes. I really hope this isn't an actual market. Can you imagine chugging/injecting/whatever an unknown, unvetted sample of mail order blood? Hello HIV and Hepatitis!

So are your vampire servants the people that drank mail order blood, then? Or are they like Don Henrie, who does imbibe human blood and who is a self-admitted energy vampire? As they are citizens with full rights, it would have to be a service of their choosing but then people are complex and do complicated things. Why would they choose to serve you? Do you support them financially or is this like a part-time ghost hunter type group thing? I wonder what Don Henrie would think of your vampire servants?

There's also Otherkin, people who believe they have wolf, dragon, etc souls. They, of course, are also citizens.

Anyway, Monty, I wonder, what do you think of the paradigms others present? Otherkin, starseeds, alien abductees, indigo children, people who drank vampire blood in the mail and turned vamp in 30 minutes, and the host of other claims out there? Do you believe everything any of these strangers says at face value?

Or do you, as a reasonable being, ask for clarification from those who make outrageous claims - ie, "I get abducted regularly by aliens and I have x-rays of my implants and some that came out of my mouth while brushing my teeth that I saved in a cup" - but refuse to support those claims? "I can't show you my x-rays and implant collection. You understand why." What about people who research Bigfoot, claim to know all about the cryptid and it's habitats and view it regularly, but won't show photos, not even one blurry distant one?

That's kind of what you look like. You start posting with all the answers in the paranormal field - despite the first thing anyone who studies it learns is that there are no concrete answers and it is a complex multicultural mess further tangled by the fact there are many answers rather than no answers. You follow with claims of secret wars and secret races. Then you refuse to offer evidence or even answer questions.

A rational being understands reasonable doubt. I know you can understand why your claims look outrageous. You are stating, "In order to believe me, you must reorder everything humanity understands to be reality both by scientific and spiritual standards." Any reasonable person would require a great deal of evidence, which you are not providing. The onus is on you to support the claims of your paradigm, otherwise you *cannot* expect a rational person to take you more seriously than the bigfoot guy who won't even show blurry photos. This is why nobody believes you - as, I must say, should be the expectation of anyone with incredible claims they will not support. If you feel picked on, I'm afraid it's because you've set yourself up to look like the Bigfoot guy.

The reason you're catching heat for suggesting you were remote-viewed without permission is because the community here takes energy laws and spiritual ethics quite seriously. Just as it would be wrong to sneak up to someone's house and peer through their window, so it is wrong to spy on them psychically. Accusing someone of one is much like accusing them of the other - which is why people react with horror to your accusation.

To be honest, I find it cringy that you're out there practicing energy work and you don't feel this way. Makes me wonder how many "windows" you peer through without feeling like you did anything wrong. I also find it concerning especially if, as you say, you come from a long tradition of magic workers yet you haven't been taught simple manners or ethics. It's like a doctor with no Hypocratic Oath - perform any operation on any patient you want because you want, doesn't matter if they even know about it or not, kind of like the physicians who - in real world American history - performed involuntary sterilizations on minorities. Makes me question whether your whole family runs around willy-nilly throwing energy and spells at people without their knowledge and consent.

But what I really think is that I know guys like you. You're young, late teens or early twenties. Grew up without money so probably won't be going into college. Broken family or rough family background. Grandma does Wicca, but you're not close and you didn't have the chance to grow up being taught by her. Maybe you even just heard about Wicca in the family background recently. You're self-taught and it's something you've picked up within the last few years rather than being raised with it. This is your new thing, and it's almost an obsession. Everything revolves in some way around magic or spirituality now. You're constantly open, constantly looking for it to appear. "Sensing" Rook trying to view you when he didn't is a good example of false positives resulting from hyper-vigilance, and it should make you question your approach. (To make any tangible psychic progress, you need to compile a record of repeat and verifiable validations because otherwise you have no way of knowing what's real vs imagination, what's a solid foundation and what is build on the sand of dreams.) But anyway, you've made some friends, maybe internet friends, who feel the same way. The witch wars and whatnot happen during meditational visions or lucid dreams, as do the appearances of your servants (if they're not Otherkin friends), and you really need it all to true because it feels good, the power and the knowledge the rest of the world doesn't possess. It makes up for a lot you never had. But maybe you've got some niggling doubts: maybe a dream is just a dream. I'm sure you've had some results, even ruling out possible coincidences or unvalidated impressions - a few certain results that prove everything and taste like more. So you've been researching more, getting more into the spellwork, thinking maybe the unquestionable tangible power comes through demonology.

All I can say is that a reasoning being knows not to summon anything bigger than their head. I truly hope you will continue talking to Rook - really talking, exchanging views rather than just challenging him like a stag butting heads. I hope you rationalize past the fear that if you concede certain aspects of your paradigm to be incorrect, everything must be. And I hope that in a rational debate, you will think about and internalize what Rook says instead of refuting it on principle. It's a mark of intelligence to learn from every source you can, yeah?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Monty,

Making an accusation such as you did and myself asking if there was ANYTHING you could comment on is like comparing salt to pepper... Both may be spices but... You know what, doesn't matter.

I have been a member of YGS sense Oct 2008, the site was very young then and there are not too many individuals that still visit from that far back but those who do, and other frequent members have learned I always, always ask before even attempting something like that, so let's put this behind us.

My e-mail address is on my profile, if you can answer any of my questions please do so there. I couldn't help but notice you have edited your profile ๐Ÿ˜‰. I am truly curious concerning your statements and how you, and your Family, do what you do. Mainly because keeping 'entities' such as you mentioned is NOT 'in the norm' if you will.

Respectfully,

Rook
Monty998 (1 stories) (50 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
What's wrong with all of you picking on me like this? I crossed the line by accusing rook of doing something. What about him? Did he not cross the line by pestering me with questions despite me saying I cannot talk in public? And I am the creep by offering help? It's like you all have a gang culture going on here and ganging up on me for nothing. All I did was offer help. And I never suggested dire consequences I only said act before its too late which means people in general have a tendency to ignore things until it's too late. It's like prevention is better than cure. You all misunderstood me and now taking a piss out of me.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+5
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
RedWolf - the skype part didn't bother me as much as the implication of urgency behind the statement. Kind of like a chain letter or something suggesting dire consequences if you don't act ASAP. And ignoring your question only makes him appear shady.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Thank you Miracles.

I was going to say something to the effect of your comment. Now I don't have to. Rook is our go to guy. I must say that Monty telling people to Skype him creeps me out. If he was a long time member I wouldn't feel that way but the first comment I saw from him was to Skype him before it was too late. When asked too late for what he did not answer. Again thank you.

Respectfully
Red
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+5
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Monty - I've been watching this thread, hoping it would remain civil. You have crossed the line with your insinuation Rook did something without your permission. As he stated, he does not roll like that. If you have been a member here for even a little while, you would realize that permission is always asked, and most of the time the member asks Rook for help.

If you thought Rook did something unscrupulous, as you have suggested, you should have sent him an email and discussed it instead of trying to ruin his reputation the way you did.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Monty,

Not me, I will not, DO NOT, attempt anything like that with-out permission. I do not roll like that.

Respectfully,

Rook
Monty998 (1 stories) (50 posts)
-4
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Sorry rook may be some other day, besides I think you tried to remote view me or tried something else. Lol.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
lady-glow, Biblio,

I am not ignoring your comments, trust me... However I need to address Monty, his comments have raised some concerns, no worries Puff has been notified and is ready to roll on a moments notice. However at this moment in time I feel the need to...converse...with Monty.

(๐Ÿ˜‰ Purrr!Purr!)

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Monty,

Actually I DO NOT understand why you cannot go into details publicly... Unless you are worried about 'self incrimination'.

I am truly interested into 'why and what' you are 'into' and I am concerned for you.

Can you at least provide a few more details as to which 'WITCH WARS' you refer to and why it seems you have such a high 'regard' for 'demonology' (demonologist?)? (Asked based on this statement from you..."Rook, when I asked you first if you were practicing witchcraft and demonology it was without reading your bio. Because in your bio I didn't see any reference towards demonology.")

ANY information you can provide would be good, thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Rook
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+4
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Rook:
I thought that "I do vampires" was a polite way to phrase "fang-bangers" (HBO's True Blood adaptations).
-Biblio.
Monty998 (1 stories) (50 posts)
-2
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
That's ok lady if you don't want to take me seriously. But I am not trolling definitely.thanks
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+5
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Rook: I admire the patient and polite way in which you describe something I'd call BS. ๐Ÿ˜

Monty: with the due respect... I'm under the impression that your "knowledge and experience" are based upon the "Twilight Saga".
I'm sorry but I can't take you seriously.

Is there anything more positive to do with your free time other than trolling this forum?

This comment from Monty998 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Monty,

Thank you for joining me here, thank you for reading this experience (did you read all 3 parts?...Just curious) and thank you for joining YGS.

I see you have been adding to your profile, thank you for that, it gives all of the members a chance to see where your opinion (s) were formed.

If you have not read my profile here is my 'background'...

I am an Empath...

I Left 2 Christian Churches when I was 12.5/13 years old (Roman Catholic and Baptist (Texas Baptist ๐Ÿ˜‰). Became a Solo Practicing WITCH and practiced for 11 years, learning how to do (among other things) Astral Projection (first successful attempt was when I was 15.5/16 years old), Tarot Cards, Candle Rituals (of all types) I studied Demonology (part time). Cleansing and Shielding rituals and even non-Christian exorcism rituals.

25 years ago I converted to a Christian Church and over time became a High Priesthood holder, I have never felt that anything I learned while growing up goes against the Churches teachings... I just took an interesting path to get where I am.

Well, that's my background... Yours seems... Well what you have posted make me think you may have mistaken YGS as a site for works of fiction... But just to make sure here are a few questions...

First, how old are you? Or at least can you tell us how may years of 'practical' hands on experience you have?

Your Grandmother is not related to anyone with the last name 'Winchester' is she?

Your Profile goes on the state this...

" I also do vampirism and werewoloves. I have a few vampires, 1 werewolf and demons as my servant. I have been in many witch wars and other spiritual wars."

Question here is 'How do you 'do' Vampires and werewolves'?

You really have a FEW vampires and a werewolf not to mention demons as your servants? Pray tell us how that came about, as I am sure those are RIVETING experiences.

Which WITCH Wars have you been involved with? Were they here in the US or overseas? When did they happen? What was being fought over?

What kinds, and when were these Spiritual Wars fought?

Being an EMPATHIC Former Witch and an individual who still has friends with-in that community I really would like to know about these 'BIG TICKET' items I seemed to have missed.

Again, thanks for reading my experience, welcome to YGS (a site for TRUE PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES) and I hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

Rook
Monty998 (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-24)
Yes Its A Great Experience that You Shared. Luckily all of them are saved thanks to you.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-23)
Oooh ahh, look at you analysing the word usage of recent STORY, nicely done.
42 character minimum. ๐Ÿ˜‰
rollinon (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-21)
I'd love to chat about your work & mine. We might appear to be polar oppisites, but perhaps there is a scientific / spiritual commonality, I'd like to explore
PunkysMama (4 stories) (62 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-03)
Hello Rook,

Thanks for responding so quickly. I just happened to be reading a story and I noticed your comment. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I really wish the 2 stories I submitted already would get published as the first one is my very first experience and the second one is an example of just 1 of quite a few encounters that were just the same. Basically, when I was younger I could walk into a place and immediately feel whether or not it was "off."

My goodness, *side note* whenever I talk about anything supernatural that I have experienced my eyes instantly water! Tears well up as I speak or type. I am not sad I am not upset it just literally *ALWAYS* happens. Okay back to it then!

I would know that there was something "there." Most commonly I would see "people" out of the corner of my eye OR I would see them at a distance straight on and I could tell they were not "of this world" because there was always something off about them. Either I could feel it, or quite literally, they were standing in the middle of a busy road or protruding from a shrub OR the look on their face was strange, but not enough to instantly grab my attention so I would look away then quickly look back as it dawned on me and they would be gone.

I have only ever seen one shadow like (solid black) creature and that is my first story, and one other cloaked solid creature but this one was all white and that is another story. The rest have always looked like people. One boy looked like an old television screen that was flickering? If you can recall way back when, when you had bad reception?

Once I was touched on my lower back, (the only time I was touched by one) it was simply a touch as I was actually walking down the hall in the apartment I lived in and it was as if someone was trying to get by me, like an excuse me kind of thing. My mom, brother and sister lived with me and were home at the time and I literally stepped to the side it was so human, to let the person pass but when I looked behind me there was no one there. This one was mischievous though because in this apartment I experience 3 other things. I was showering and there was a shadow on my curtain much like a horror movie, as if someone was about to tear open the curtain with their arms raised! I instantly pulled the curtain open and no one was there. I brushed it off and irritated, snatched the curtain closed. This resulted in the one side of the curtain coming open on the other end. As I reached to pull the curtain closed it SWISHED and closed itself. I SCREAMED for my mother and asked her to leave the door open as she knew I felt things and I told her something was in the bathroom. As soon as she left though, it spoke to me. NOW, it was not done verbally. It was a thought that popped into my head quickly and was not my own. I don't know if that makes sense, this has only happened once but it said, "Do you think I care?" Which I interpreted as, do you think I care the door is open? Challenging me! So of course I got out of that shower ASAP soap and all on my body. I have also seen what I believe to be a death echo. I was driving down a long stretch of road 2 lanes, speed limit was approximately 60 miles per hour and I saw a bright light seemingly beaming down on a motorcyclist going very fast! And I was driving towards him and him towards me but a ways off. Well he seemed to lose control and drove straight into the woods! It looked bad! I got to that part in the road and there was no tracks in the dirt, the trees were not disturbed, he wasn't there. It was as though it didn't happen, or perhaps it happened a long time ago! I don't know... These are short snippets of some of my experiences.

Let me know what you think so I don't continue on with this essay forever!

Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-03)
PunkysMama,

It is possible to 'open yourself' to experiences with spirits. Meditation has always gone a LONG WAY in allowing individuals to 'open' their 'third eye' and then 'feel or see' into the spirit realm. Alas while I have seen a few spirits I am Empathic NOT a 'SEER' or 'MEDIUM' so for me it works like this... I will enter an area and 'feel' the emotions of those in it... And the residual emotions from stronger events... Or the emotions being experienced by the 'resident' 'spirit/entity'. For me, once I have been able to sort through all of them, an image forms in my mind and I 'see' who the emotions are coming from. This does not happen 'all the time'. But a for the most part I can at least tell if the 'spirit/entity' involved is male or female.

Enough about me... You mentioned you were 'sensitive' when younger... Can you elaborate on that? Did you 'see' spirits? Did you 'feel' spirits? A combination of both? I would like to guide you in the proper direction and this information will very much aid me.

Thanks for reading.

Respectfully,

Rook
PunkysMama (4 stories) (62 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-03)
Hello Rook,

This was a very gripping series of events! Very interesting how everything played out. I wonder what would have happened if a brave young man such as yourself had not happened upon them that night... ๐Ÿ˜

I have read over the stories and the comments and you seem like a very knowledgeable person in regards to things paranormal/spiritual. When I was younger I was definitely more sensitive than I am now (I'm still waiting for a couple of my stories to be approved/posted and have a few more that I have yet to submit). I was not very comfortable though when I was sensitive with the things that I experienced. My initial reaction was always to run away, ask questions later! ๐Ÿ˜จ

Now I find that I have been very interested in learning how to open that back up again somehow... Make my self more open to things? I am still not... The best way to put it, unafraid, but I know there are things out there that most people are ignorant to and I would love to learn more about them. I have also been very interested in Wicca. I would love to really learn about the faith but of course there are only 832432487323290832984 books about it and I bet a good 75% of those are not very beneficial and are filled with fluff.

In your experience, have you found that it is possible to become more in tune with those that have passed or at least things that are not easily discernible on our realm so to speak? And, would you recommend any books for me on the craft considering I am below the novice level of understanding the faith and I really would like to learn more.

Thank you for your time and for the excellent read! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
2nd1st,

You have asked two very good questions, sorry I've been a wee bit busy with Family and Rain here in the Austin Area and I am just catching up here at YGS... Anyway you asked...

"So rook, do you still actively seek out spirit encounters?"

AND

"In your view, are these involved procedures necessary per se or do they simply help you focus?"

To address your first question, Not in a 'ghost hunter seek out the haunted location' sense. However, being a member here has brought enough 'encounters' to my attention and I hope I have been able to help those in need. As far as things happening with-in my own Family? Well, I Cleans and Shield our home every 6 months and people find it a very comfortable, inviting and relaxing place. I understand that some of that is just because of who 'we' are as a Family but the 'comfort/positive feeling' factor goes beyond that. As for more 'experiences' from my Journals... I will check, many of them are very personal and I will keep them that way. I'm not saying there are not more I can share, but sense they do not involve just me I need to get permission in order to share, and that is not always possible.

Hope that answers question number one... If not ask more questions, I'll answer unless they get too personal.

Second Question... Basically concerns Ritual approaches and Focus...

Yes... (๐Ÿ˜‰) It's kind of funny/interesting that you should ask this. A YGS member recently asked for help via e-mail and during the course of the back and forth conversation this topic came up and I have been thinking about it. So here is MY OPINION...

The different rituals developed around the world 'work' for various reasons...

1st: They help to Focus the intent of the individual. By providing a focus the 'energy' expended has a greater chance of becoming anchored (in the case of a shield) or being directed towards (against) a particular spirit/entity (in the case of a banishment/exorcism).

2nd: The items used... From crystals to incense... Have been tried, re-tried and through trial and error have been proven to work against certain spirits/entities. It is my opinion that the introduction of these items interferes with 'energy/frequency' of particular spirits/entities...from around the world...Human, or once human spirits respond more to our intent however basic (world wide) agreed upon herbs or crystals can help (things like white quartz and sage) because the 'base energy/frequency' of a former human spirit can be effected by them.

When it comes to 'non-human' spirits... EXAMPLES BEING:

European Fey

OR

Jinn

These take the same amount of focus however very specific herbs or crystals are needed to 'interrupt' or 'sour' the energy in their chosen environment.

For European Fey things like 'cold iron' (forged iron) nails, horseshoes and certain prayers developed over the years disrupt the type of energy they enjoy and if employed against them they will disperse (go away). Certain herbs can be used as well.

For the Jinn, well I do not know them per se, but there are scriptures in the Quran that instruct and individual on how to deal with them... And they do not involve the same 'ingredients' as called for when dealing with the European Fey.

So, Fey or Jinn... Beings from different parts of the world, comprised of their own 'intelligent energy' which has its own frequency range has certain things, developed over time through trial and error, that work against them.

The floor is open, Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-17)
That's s good question 2nd1st. Another way of looking at it is perhaps we are being subtly influenced subconsciously by those spirits for us to attempt to communicate with them, maybe to meet them " halfway ".
Perhaps it is that some people can pick up this communication more clearly than others who may just feel compelled to attempt spirit contact without really knowing why...
On that subject I often wonder if unborn spirits influence their parents- to- be to create a union in order for them to be incarnated.
2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-17)
Sorry to double post, but this also calls to mind an ethical issue I have been pondering. Is it fair to try to proactively call up the dead?

If something is knocking around your house and either causing trouble or behaving in a manner that suggests it is trying to communicate, then by all means do so.

But the issue I can't help think about is in cases where there is no attempted interaction on their part, is it right to disturb them?

This is not meant as a criticism, just I have been considering this and this story brought it to the front if my mind.
2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-17)
So rook, do you still actively seek out spirit encounters? I'm not meaning that to sound negative or judgey, I just find it difficult to understand. I do my best to stop them when they happen. Mind you I am pretty phobic of non corporeal beings.

I've also noticed (again not a negative) that you have a very procedural, perhaps ritualistic approach to these things. I refer not only to accounts like this but also to the counter spirit procedure you refer people to. In your view, are these involved procedures necessary per se or do they simply help you focus? I am asking partly after considering tweeds view that it all boils down to intent. I tried his very quick and easy method and it seemed to deal with the issues I recently encountered (I tried to post my story today but submissions have closed for the time being). So I guess what I'm asking is do the procedures/rituals serve to focus your intent and energy or in your experience do they have a more significant role to play?
P0V5B (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-17)
Thank you for sharing your story Rook! It was very well narrated and was worth the wait. Its interesting that you record your experiences for further usage. I'll be looking out for other stories from your journals. ๐Ÿ˜
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-16)
Antu (and everyone else who has commented),

Many Thanks.

Funny thing is I was better at keeping my Journal (s) then; than I am now. I know I suggest them all of the time but it seems that as time has passed I have 'recorded less'.

However, that being said IF I start 'ghost hunting' or if I receive permission to share an experience I have been asked to help with you can be sure I will document everything...

Again, thanks for reading.

Respectfully,

Rook

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: