You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: He's Really Bugging Me

Real Ghost Stories

He's Really Bugging Me

 

I should start by saying I have always be in strong believer in the paranormal. I have had many of my own experiences, as had many of my family members. The story that I am wanting to share with you now started about two years ago.

My husband and I bought our first house together in February 2013. We lived in the house peacefully with our three young daughters until early 2014.

I was in the bathroom and thought my oldest daughter was up. This was a little after 10 pm. I walk into the kitchen and I see her walk into my bedroom. I go into the bedroom to make her go back to bed. That is when I realise it was NOT my daughter. I watched a very tall man walk straight into my closest and shut the door. I ran to the door and opened it and there was nobody there. After telling my husband what I saw we both blew it off cause I didn't feel "threatened".

The very next night I was having a hard time falling asleep. I felt as if I was having a hard time breathing. (I might add that I have heart problems so this is not uncommon for me.) I wake my husband up an he gets me some water and meds and soon falls back asleep. While laying there, wanting so bad to fall asleep, I feel someone watching me. I look to the corner by the closest and HE is standing there. This time an uncomfortable feeling comes over me. We are staring at each other and he calmly walks back into the closest.

A couple nights later, again laying on bed alone cause my husband was at work, I turn towards the wall and there be is. Standing over me. I was scared to death. He kept trying to say something but I couldn't tell what it was. Soon after that we blessed the house and things went back to normal. With the exception of my sleep paralysis that started right after the blessing.

I am writing this now because it is back with a vengeance. Things started out small and now it is getting worse. My children are noticing thing and are afraid to even go to the bathroom alone. We are having laundry baskets thrown across the room, smacks, scratches, and the feeling of having our feet stomped on. Whatever this is mainly messes with me but occasionally my husband will have an experience, or my girls will says something is scaring them.

I am open to suggestions on how to get rid of this thing. We have tried blessing, sage, and just plain telling it to leave that it doesn't belong there anymore. I can't help but feel this thing is following me. As I said earlier I have had many encounters throughout my life.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amber87, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ms_st0308 (6 stories) (66 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-13)
Hi Amber, if you don't mind me asking, what type of heart problems do you have? The only reason I ask is that I have mitral valve prolapse, a heart condition that flairs up from time to time causing a lot of anxiety, shortness of breath, and overall just not feeling good. I also take medicine for this, a low-dose blood pressure medicine when I feel my heart acting up.

During one of these flair-ups, I experienced "seeing" a man in my home. I was wide awake, actually cleaning or getting dressed... Something like that... In my bathroom and suddenly had this very strong sense that someone was in my home with me. I say "see" because I could not physically see this person with my eyes, but in my mind I knew where he was standing in my home, what he looked like, what he was wearing... I have also had a few episodes of sleep paralysis, which I believe were all a result of my MVP. (I know not all episodes of SP are caused by heart issues, just in my case that is what makes the most sense for me.)

As far as the items being thrown at you in your home, that is something very different that I don't believe could be explained by a heart condition or anything else that could be related to your or your family's physical health. Again, just my opinion, but hopefully something else to help you consider different scenarios.

I hope things clear up for you soon!
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-05)
Hi Amber and welcome.

This is just a hunch I got while reading, have there been any changes recently either with you or someone close to you? My feeling is this individual has been stirred or inspired into action by something he disapproves of or is concerned about. There's something about the suddenness of what you're describing which has me thinking this.
I don't really have an opinion or feeling on whether this guy is good, bad or indifferent, just that he's reacting to something.
If this is the case a bit of context often goes a long way to keep the peace with ghosts. 😊
YeseGrey15 (20 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-04)
I'm sorry this is happening to you and your family! Since you tried blessing your home on your own maybe your should try getting a professional to cleanse your home and your loved ones. I know it's so much easier said then done but I have always been told if you show it fear or pay attention to it, it makes the situation worse. I have had experiences and I feel your pain but as soon as I showed strength and made it clear to the entity that I was not to be messed with it went away. Hope all goes well 😁
talib (58 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-31)
Play this in the closet or home, that spirit will flee the home, God willing.

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_91rFSm6s8I
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-03-28)
amber,
Have you tried Rookdygins cleansing/shielding method yet? If not go to his profile page and print it out and follow his directions to the letter. It will not get rid of harmless spirits but will get rid of malevolent spirits. The cleansing/shielding process will take a few days and it will have to be repeated to make sure you're house is clear.

Regards
Red
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-28)
May I ask what religion you believe in? I would like to make a few suggestions however, I do not wish to offend you by not knowing exactly what you're religion is.

There are a few different things that can work.

Thank you and Blessed Be ❤
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-25)
And, as I read the comments now - your comments about the over all health in the household, in particular, I'm so very sorry. I've had acquaintances whose situation was very similar and it turned out the house was plagued with black mold. Just a suggestion but you may want to have your house checked.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-25)
Since it seems like you never felt threatened by the spirit of the tall man, just startled, maybe he was a positive entity. It could be that there is something in your house or on your property either attracting spirits, acting as a gateway or holding something negative to the place and he may have been holding that negativity at bay. When you cleansed the house, that may have sent the tall man into retirement -so to speak- and left the house unprotected. That may have been what he was trying to tell you.
Not to say that you did anything bad with the cleansing - the tall man likely passed over and that's probably a good thing for him. But it could be time for another cleansing - maybe with experts this time - to get rid of the negative energy.
thefarmer (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-24)
Very interesting. I have had a spirit/ entity follow me for a while. I know its scary. I really hope that he/ it finds peace soon. Sending good vibes your way. 😊
BenIsNotSpooky (4 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-24)
Amber I'm really feeling sorry for you, I'm just a kid and never had any kind of serious horror experience. I recommend you bless your house strongly with some well know priest and keep searching about ghost hunters or someone like that in real life and on internet. Be strong Be positive and my blessings are with you.

Thank You
Ben
amber87 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-24)
Hi Mack, his clothes reminded me of basic older men's attire. He had on what looked like a flannel type shirt and jeans. As for his facial expressions or what he looked like I can not really say. When he was extremely close to my face his looked distorted. I could not really tell anything. The over all health in the house is not good. Since moving in all three of my daughter's have been diagnosed with asthma. I have heart problems and sleep paralysis. I never scened anything off until the night with the closest. The house had been pretty normal until that point. The vibes he gives off is more of a I'm going to mess with you feeling. At first it really freaked me out now he is just on my nerves. Thank for reading.
amber87 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-24)
Hi DandK, yes he did open the door to the closest and shut it behind him. I have only seen him a few times but he makes his presents know almost everyday. All my life I have experienced weird things. Lights going off, TVs coming on, touches, and just the undeniable feeling of being watched. I have had these experiences in every house I have lived in. It never stayed in one spot of the house but for some reason this one seems to manifest in the corner. Thanks for reading.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-24)
Hi Amber87. Thanks for posting. If you don't mind, are you able to elaborate on the following?

Are you able to describe in detail what this spirit looks like? Clothing, facial expression etc.

What kind of "vibe" is he radiating? Is it always unpleasant? Or sometimes not?

Did you ever sense anything "off" in that house before the "daughter" apparition and closet door episode?
How's your health generally and the mood between your family?

Regards

Mack
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-03-24)
Amber87, this is really troublesome. A quick clarification - when you saw the man the second time, and he walked into the closet, did he open the door?

I don't know anything about how to get rid of this entity, but I'm sure others will respond with good suggestions. I would personally probably just react by getting angry with it and who knows what would happen with that.

I was also curious about what you said about having many encounters throughout your life. Was it encounters with this man or different encounters? Did it involve entities that stayed in the periphery or in corners of the rooms?

Thanks,
DandK

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: