You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Easter Sunday

Real Ghost Stories

Easter Sunday

 

First, a bit of background: my house is haunted by my landlady's late husband "Bill". This has been confirmed by a well known paranormal investigator whom we has asked to investigate because, when I first moved into the apartment, I had been experiencing some strange activity.

Bill had died from a brain tumor about 3 years before I moved in. He had started behaving strangely before his diagnosis, doing things that were not logical or normal. He had been a brilliant man, a teacher and writer. He had also been a gifted woodworker.

One of the strange phenomenon that I had first experienced involved a bench he had made. Every time I touched it, it felt warm. There were, and still are, many physical manifestations- things 'disappearing' and then reappearing where I knew I had already looked in that place, dishes clattering in the sink, the occasional 'catching something out of the corner of my eye'. Let's just say that Bill is a trickster.

On this past Holy Saturday evening I had thrown my change on the kitchen counter when I emptied my pants pockets. In the morning the nearly dollars worth of change was neatly stacked. My landlady was sitting outside enjoying the sun. I stepped out on my balcony and told her what Bill had done. That is when she told me about the Easter Sunday, some time before Bill's tumor diagnosis, when he had stolen the Easter eggs that were hidden for the family's kids because the eggs contained money.

I went back into my apartment and, to my astonishment, the coins were again scattered. I think that by stacking the change Bill just wanted us to know "I'm still here". And after I told his wife he was satisfied.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, GOGETA128, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: