You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mountain Man

Real Ghost Stories

Mountain Man

 

So about a month ago I took a road trip with my boyfriend. We stopped by a really cool looking mountain along the side of the really empty road. He decided to climb it and see what was on the other side, but I was too scared I'd fall so I stayed by the car.

As he climbed it, I heard a really faint hello. It wasn't a "hello?" As if someone was wondering if there was someone there. It was a greeting, just "hello". I looked around to see who it was, but of course there was no one around. I looked up at my boyfriend who was halfway up the mountain, and he was looking at me. He asked if I had heard that. Somehow he heard it too. He joked that it was a ghost, and I laughed it off, because either way I'm used to the paranormal. We went home, and that was it.

Now, this started happening about a week ago. I go to sleep really early, at around 7pm because I work at 4am. While I'm laying in bed trying to fall asleep, my bed shakes a little and it sort of sinks. Yes, exactly the same way it does when someone sits on your bed. This has happened a few times already. Like I said I'm used to it. It doesn't scare me, but I still double check to see if someone somehow came into my room when I know they didn't because my bed is right next to my door and I'd notice. But anyway, I told my boyfriend about that, and again he joked that it was mountain man who had followed me home. I think it's possible, but I can't be sure.

Yesterday, I was in my car with my two brothers and my mum. We were leaving the gas station, when I hear someone whisper, "Help me" in Spanish! Whenever you hear someone say or whisper, or whatever, "help me" you're going to feel even a little bit worried. At least I did. I asked them if they heard that, and they didn't. It was a whisper, but it was still loud. My family should've been able to hear it like I did.

I haven't had anything paranormal happen to me or around me in a few years, and then I experience all of this within a month. I'm starting to think it really is the mountain man and he hitched a ride with us that day.

Other hauntings by ceciline

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ceciline, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ceciline (5 stories) (13 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-26)
[at] Dandk the 'hello' was in english. But if it hadd been in spanish then yeah I wouldve thought they were connected also.

[at] Blueraven yeah, I could just have been attracting them at that time. That was the most activity I have had in a really long time though. If he comes back, since I don't think hes with me anymore, ill ask him if I can have his treasure.

[at] notadaddysgirl that's a sad thought, but I agree, he could still be stuck there and first people he sees he followed home. Id love to help him but I haven't felt him around in a while.
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-23)
Ceciline, I would wonder about that if the 'hello' had also been in Spanish. Was it?
Blueraven (3 stories) (16 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-23)
Ceciline,
If he is a Spanish mountain man, you could ask him where the treasure is! I'm just kidding (a little). Where I live, there are still Spanish markings on stones and cliffs where Spanish gold has been found. If only we had X-ray vision 😁

Seriously though, the Spanish voice at the gas station is in the city, and most likely unrelated to the mountain man. You may be going through a time - for whatever reason - when you're in tune with spirits, and they are drawn to you. I'm just happy you're not afraid. The "help me" is troubling though, when you can't know how to help...
❤ Blue
notadaddysgirl (guest)
+2
8 years ago (2016-04-21)
He might have had a fall and you were the first people he could make contact with. Have you thought of looking to see of any know accidents there or going back to investigate further?

He might think he is just injured and in need of help but he obviously needs help crossing over.

Just a thought.

Blessed be ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: