You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: My Gift

Real Ghost Stories

My Gift

 

Firstly, I want to let everyone know that when these happen, I was not imagining. And I'm not bluffing. It started a couple of years ago after my Grandfather's house was burned down. Strange images kept coming into my head when I awoke, or walking around my house, or when I had nothing to do. I kept seeing things that would happen in a week or later in a month. It's all strange. And I'm trying my best to explain it.

One time, as I was reading a book of Harry Potter, I saw Two Towers of a city exploding, and I kept hearing screams. It wasn't my imagination on the book, it was something happening in my head. It scared me. Later, in 2001, these Two Towers I saw exploding, and falling down by two air plains on the news. The same thing I saw in my head a year before it happened.

Another: I walked out to get my mail late in the evening as I came from college to home, as I opened the mail-box, I had a sensation that I would soon hear ghostly music coming from inside my house. And I did, as I walked up to the door to go inside. But before I went inside, I heard someone say my name. A male voice, sounding far and distant. I felt a cold spot right behind me! I ran, I ran for life to get inside the house.

My Aunt Mary told me once, that my mom told her when they where young, that my mom had the same things happen to her. She said it was because of psychic phenomenon. And having a gift to visit with ghosts. That scared me. I didn't want to have any connection with ghosts. But what can I do? How can I get rid of it?

Picture of Ghost Boy After my Aunt Mary told me this, I was visited by a ghost, a little boy. He told me that he killed himself in a school that was now closed down. He was my friend. No one else saw or could hear him, except me. He said he trusted me and wants me to help him with something, knowing that I had a special gift. He hasn't told me yet what he wants help with, yet. Something that happened in his past.

Has anyone had these strange things happen to them? It's all new to me. And I don't understand. I'll let you know soon of what the boy wants help with and how we did it. But it hasn't happened yet.

Does anybody know what I'm going through? Have you had the same similar thing happen? It's just strange...

Other hauntings by 4u_allie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 4u_allie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

alliejokerr (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-17)
be careful
When you speak to ones unknown look carefully, listen carefully. Be sure they are who they say they are.
Bless you
X
Allie
vampira (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-27)
i bielive you the same thing happened to me not to long ago it scared me only one difference the ghost tried to get to me by my dreams.
1alexghosthumanhybrid (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-25)
Allie!
I can't believe you, you used my place and name for your bio. How could you? Yes, everyone, I am Alex's twin from America. She sent me this website in our email. What her stories say are true. But I'm upset at her still. Has anyone here seen my website? I'm sure Allie has told you it. I am writing a true ghost storie that has happened to me here in America. I moved from Ireland because I thaught I could run from ghost things happening to our Ireland home, and my sis. But I'm wrong.
Keep in news of my story coming. --Alex. (Keep Living) 😊
4u_allie (7 stories) (42 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-23)
Thanks, whit buffolo, Mustang-Shelby, you can believe what you want. I'm not the one to pest with someones belief.
PEACE,
Alex. ❤
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-17)
Sorry Martin and sorry to the members of YGS's but this has to be said.

4u-allie. I like you! I really do. But sorry to say, I get this "FAKE" feeling of a supposed 'GIFT' from you! You may be fooling everyone else, but not me.
I'm sure that you will not respond to this as you never have on your other 'stories'! It seems that you crave attention and attention you may get but not from me, atleast not in a positive way.
This is not my usual demeanor, however this is my opinion and you may take as you may.
I usually give people the "benefit of the doubt" but I feel something untrue from you.

Good luck in your endeavors or what ever you want to call it. ~Shelby
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-08)
I find it amazing that you could go from not wanting to be able to deal with ghosts, to being able to communicate very well with one and even capture a full body image of one. Truly astonishing. Thank you for your stories.
4u_allie (7 stories) (42 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-28)
I've posted the photo with the story: Ghost Boy. ❤ some people are afraid of their phsycic power, but now that I've grown over the fear, I like it.
Alex.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-22)
Hi Allie, could you post the photo on this site? Martin would be able to attach it to your story and then we'd all be able to see it. That would be great! Thanks for the story! 😊
smithie06 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-20)
Hi 4u_allie,

I wouldn't be frightened about your ability to dream the future. I have that same ability and have had it for several years. The first time I discoved this ability was when I dream the 1994 Northidge earthquake in California. Although I was a young child then, I couldn't sleep the next night so when the earth started to shake at like 4am I was awake and scared that I had dreamed the future. Now I got used to it and try to prepare for the things I see in my dreams that are coming.

It'll get better, you'll see. Its not always pretty but you will learn to handle it.
4u_allie (7 stories) (42 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-20)
And I have the photo of my ghost friend. I've just issued another story along with this one about the ghost boy.
PEACE,
Alex. ❤
4u_allie (7 stories) (42 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-20)
Does anybody know if you can take ghost pictures in black or white film with just a normal throw-a-way camera?
Missy (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-19)
Hi, I would love to see a picture. I am going to send you an email to get it.
Thanks for sharing your story and the picture.

Missy
ghostlovr (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-19)
omg its so weird because I see stuff that hasnt happened yet to when I'm dreaming I see stuff that's going to happen and somethimes they don't but I know how you feel because that's so scary knowing that its going to happen someday

~~amy~~
p.s I want to see the picture of the boy but my mom won't let me get an e-mail until I get higher grades so when I get one ill tell you what it is ❤
4u_allie (7 stories) (42 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-19)
My gift's been getting stronger. If you want a photo of the boy, I send it to all of you. I used an infred camera, so that friends and family could see him. I just need your emails. Mine is: www.lofland.allie [at] yahoo.com
jeya (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-18)
hey I just wanted to tell you that I don't think that your the only person who has that ability. I have a friend who is very close with this girl hes known for years and she has the exact same type of visions as you do. She also saw the towers and she also is able to contact the dead. She told him that there are people like her that have that type of gift to help others. You have the gift for a reason wether you want to learn more about it is up to you and how you use it. :)
good luck and do keep us updated about the little boy.
~jeya~
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-18)
Hi allie! You seem to have a strong gift. It sounds scary, but I bet you can get a handle on things and learn to understand better, if that is what you really want to. It sounds like you don't have a choice in some things, the 'twin towers' experience would be very upsetting once you realized what it really was. It's unfortunate that you have to go through that type of thing. I haven't had experiences like this so I haven't got any ideas about how to handle things or suggestions on what you can do about it. I'm really curious to know what the young boy wants of you. Please keep us up-dated! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with us, I enjoyed your story.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-17)
I would say, yes and no. Some of my events re similar, I get visits. They are in my stories.

I understand your trepedation, it is terrifying to have any of these events occur.

As far as turning them off or stooping them, I don't know of any way, I have asked that myself, as a matter of fact, when these things are haooening to you, you certainly don't consider them a gift.

I will say a prayer for you.

God Bless!
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-17)
4u_allie =Interesting and so familiar. I too have familial experienced these kind of phenomenons. My grandmother, my mother at times, in dreams and I just seeing and sensing things. Images or thoughts going through our mind and not thinking its a predicament of event or friends, family or strangers passing. One who frequent these experiences often knows. When one percept the senses at times, well, how do we know what is real or the unreal? What is to believe or not to believe? So uncomfortable at times.
Those who see and senses these phenomenon is due to sensitivity.
Take good care,
Rose
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-17)
I have never had a ghost or spirit want anything from me. Atleast not that I know of. I have never had visions of things so tragic like the 'Twin Towers' and people screaming. I have had dreams of certain things and then they end up happening. I believe that their are a handful of TRUE psychics in the whole world. This is just my belief. I know that there are different types of strengths in psychics. I think each one has their own gift. One is better at say, seeing the past or future better than the other. One could be really good at touching an object that someone owned and see the past or what could have happened to them. I really am skeptical when it comes to TRUE psychic abilities. I'm not saying you do not have these abilities! I'm just saying that this is the one subject I am a skeptic on. Maybe, you should find out more about your abilities through another psychic if this is truely what 'GIFT' you think you might have but be careful there are many frauds out there! Thanks for sharing your story. ~Shelby ❤ 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: