You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Sensation Of Being Watched

Real Ghost Stories

Sensation Of Being Watched

 

This is a story about a real experience that has happened to my friend and I.

Overview: This started some years ago but my friend and I will get the occasional sense that we are being watched by something not from this world.

Detailed story: Some years ago, my friend came to my house for a sleepover. The day he came, we went and did something outside to keep us occupied - My parents and brother went out for a little while in town.

My friend and I eventually found a way to get bored so we went inside to play a game on the Wii - It was very popular at that time.

When we had finished a round of tennis on the Wii, we both went to get a drink and something to eat. After we finished, we went back to the Wii and had another round, In-game, I mentioned to him that I felt as though something is watching us from the couch (my brother and parents were still out in town). He said he felt the same feeling when we were outside but didn't mention it because he'd thought that I would think he was stupid.

I told him that maybe we should stop playing and do something outside because at least then we would have somewhere to run if something extremely bad were to happen. As we got to the front door, we both stopped and realised that whatever was watching us was right in front of us. We immediately turned back and quickly went to the back door, hoping to get out before the "thing" got there before us. We got out and ran to the front of the house and discussed a plan.

We didn't get far into discussing before we both felt a presence of something standing next to us. We both knew that it was the "thing" that had watched us and blocked us off previously. We started running again and stopped at the gate to catch our breath (I live in the country and my drive-way is long). We waited to see if the "thing" had followed us.

The "thing" had not followed us so we decided to start slowly heading back to the house. My parents and brother came home and stopped next to us and asked why we were down there. We told them why but as usual, they didn't believe us and told us to get into the car. We got home and my friend and I could not sense the "thing's" presence anymore so we both thought it had left us alone.

My friend and I have not had anymore experiences like this since that day but we do still get the occasional sensation of being watched, only watched.

If you have any sort of explanation, please do not hesitate to put it in the comments. I will be reading the comments and replying to questions you may have.

Thanks,

Lucas.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lucas_mclerie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lucas_mclerie (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-25)
Hi bbqcthulhu, Thanks for the suggestions.

I have not had any more contact with this entity, in fact, I have forgotten about it. I no longer feel like I am being watched.

Again, thank you guys for helping me through this, I really appreciate it.

Lucas. 😊
bbqcthulhu (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-05)
Dunno if you still check this or even if it's still happening, but I'll just chuck my input in anyways. It worries me you say this entity blocked you on your way out, and that you could feel it's presence even about school. Ghost or entity, I don't get any sort of good gut feeling and I just hope it's not still following you around. People would usually say to cleanse, which helps a little, but I feel as though visulazation would help a lot further here.

Http://www.spiritual-awakening.net/2015/02/spiritual-protection-how-to-protect.html?m=1

Https://www.soul-healer.com/psychic-energetic-protection/security-shielding-grids-methods/

Here are a couple of really good sites I recommend. Practice visualizing a bubble around yourself (mine are usually silver, but visualize whatever colour comes to you). The stronger your intent, the stronger your barrier will be.

I just hope you see this and that you're safe!
Lucas_mclerie (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-04)
Spiritwaiting,

I have been to every part of the house and my mother is not keeping me away from any part of it. The constant presence of this "thing" does scare me a little because it sometimes gets a little too close to me. Today, I was with my class in the bush (My school is situated on a farm with various parts covered in bush) and I could sense the "thing" about at least 150m - 200m away from me behind a tree in the same bush.

Lucas.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-03)
Lucas,
Yes you answered the questions.
I understand the feeling of being watched, and or chased by an invisible force. My childhood home, the one I have written about, that happened on a regular basis.

It may just be from not being able to see whatever it is. Or our bodies response to an unknown electrical force suddenly in our personal space.

I've grown accustomed to being watched intently.

I wonder though for you,
If it could be a playful family member getting kicks out of what it was doing.

And because you still feel the presence around, it may just be a guardian watching over you.
And when your friend is around, and say while you both were at that house, it could have been keeping you from going into certain parts of the home.

Kind of like, doing a favor to your mother, while she was busy working.

Just some thoughts.

Thanks for answering
Spiritwaiting
2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-03)
I'm guessing the feeling described is akin to the one I tried to describe in my own story. Guessing same feeling a lot of us have tried to describe, but it does not lend itself to description too well.
But I think I know what you mean. I really really hate that feeling.

Ffs just heard something skitter across some books on the floor. Sorry, unrelated and non paranormal event... I think I just heard another bloody mouse
buthaya (8 stories) (41 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-03)
Lucas,
I understand how you feel about this. But be careful what you wish for. Sometimes they are very funny but sometimes they are scary, very very scary. I remember seeing one that scared me so much that whole day I stayed in my room. I even locked the door and did not came out until next day. Sometimes it takes few seconds to realize that I actually saw one. Happened few days ago. I am actually thankful that you can't see them and hope it stays that way. 😐
Lucas_mclerie (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-28)
It does sound like a really good story to post, I'd like to see it,
Buthaya (your welcome).

Being watched by something that does not belong in this world is sometimes scary but it also could be exciting because they are focusing on you the whole time.

You guys are awesome at helping me, thanks a lot.
buthaya (8 stories) (41 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-28)
Lucas,
I agree with Dee-J. I also have experiences of stuff like that happening. Most recent one a day before I post this comment. I also feel being watched. Sometimes when I walk, I hear footsteps behind me, so when I turn back to look who is behind me to find nobody.

I have to thank you Lucas because I typed a really long comment and then realized this is good story to post. So I going to post it today and hopefully will be posted in this site soon... 😁 😳
Dee-J (12 stories) (69 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-27)
You're not alone on this one. I have had plenty of experiences where I could not see a thing but there was this undeniable feeling of a presence around watching me. Each time it was very uncomfortable and there was always a urgent feeling to run or walk away at a very brisk pace. I remember the strongest feeling was around 15 years ago on a morning before school I was walking into the master bedroom and the room was ice cold and, while this may sound strange, it felt just as if there were three people standing at the other side of the room (the room is not that big, btw) and staring at me with absolute hatred. I ended up walking right back out. I'll never forget that morning.

It's crazy how you can just know that a presence is around without them causing any sort of activity.
Lucas_mclerie (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-27)
Hello Spiritwaiting,

No, we didn't see anything, only felt a sort of electrical - but paranormal - charge in the air. It definitely was not a power plug that was left on. When we got back home, I checked everything and nothing was on except a light and the Wii (which my friend and I left on).

The "thing" did not make any noises at all.

I suppose it was trying to stop us from getting out but, I'm not too sure.

I can't explain question 4. ("I'm curious, how long did...")

Sometimes when I'm alone, I can sense the "thing" watching me. My friend doesn't want to talk about it so I don't know about him.

I can't feel anything with family around, only when I'm with my friend or by myself.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

Lucas.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-26)
Lucas,
Did you ever see what this was?
Did it make any sounds?

You and your friend felt as though maybe it were chasing you or teasing you as you tried to figure out how to get out of the home?

I'm curious how long did you and your friend feel as though you were being watched before you both decided to say anything to eachother.
And last couple of questions...

Did you only feel this presence while your friend was with you alone in the home?
Did you ever feel the presence around while your family was also in the home?

Just a few questions that may help.

Spiritwaiting

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: