You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Something Has Been Following Me

Real Ghost Stories

Something Has Been Following Me

 

I want to start off with introducing myself. My name is Michael and I am 26 years old. I was born in Los Angeles, California and am currently still living in Los Angeles, California. I want to share my story with everyone. This is the first time I have ever done this.

I want to take you back to when I was about seven years old. I was living in a apartment building with my dad, my mom, and my brother. I remember one day me and my younger brother were doing our homework in a little table our mom bought for us. We where in the living room with our mom. This was probably around 8 pm. All of a sudden we hear this big loud sound in the kitchen. We heard the forks and spoons fall to the floor. We all got scared. My mom went to the kitchen to look and everything was normal. Nothing ever fell. That was the first time I have ever witnessed anything like that. I was really young so I didn't really understand.

One day in the same apartment. Me and my brother use to share the room. This particular night for some reason I remember I was trying to go to sleep. My brother had his own bed and so did I in the same room. I remember my brother was asleep. Next thing you know I start to hear the door closing. I look and I see it's closing slowly. I rush to my brother's bed and I show him what's going on. We then quickly rush out of the room. Our parents knew that we where where scared so they let us sleep with them.

My mom was also was experiencing some scary stuff in that apartment herself. She and my dad knew something was wrong. It wasn't until they decided to move into a different apartment, but in the same building, that I realized that there was something scary going on in that apartment. Till this day I never knew what happened in that apartment. In the next apartment that we moved into there wasn't anything going on at least from what I remember.

Couple of years later we moved into a home in the area of Highland Park in Los Angeles. In this house me and brother also had to share the room. Around this time I was about 12 years old.

Before I begin to tell you what happened I have to describe the room. On one side of the room there was one twin bed and on the other side there was another twin bed. One was mine, one was my brother's.T he beds where only couple of feet from each other. There was only some space to walk in between both beds.

My mom came in this night to give my brother a massage so he can go to sleep. She sometimes did this. For some reason he would go to sleep like this. So anyways while she was sitting there and doing that I was trying to go to sleep. For some reason I look under his bed while I'm laying trying to go to sleep. All of a sudden I see this face under my brother's bed. I just remember seeing this white face. I was stuck, I couldn't do anything or say anything. I kept staring at it while it was staring at me. Little by little it was moving back slowly until where I can't see it anymore. My mom was sitting on top of that bed but I didn't say anything because I was scared. I felt as if I said something that whatever that thing was it was going to do something to me. The next day when I woke up I told everyone in my family. That was the only encounter at that house.

We moved in to another house like two years later just because we found a better home but nothing happened at that new home. After the new house we moved to the house we live in now. Where I have probably witnessed the worst.

Now I'm living in a house in the same city. So we moved into this house probably around 16 years ago. This is a old house built in the early 1900's. I know that cause I been trying to find out who died here and why I have been witnessing some stuff in this house but I can't find any information.

Well, anyways, let's start with my first experience. So now I have a sister in the family. This is a 2 bedroom house. In the beginning I had my own room and my brother and sister shared their room together and mom and dad slept in the living room.

One night I was sleeping and for some reason I woke up around 1 in the morning. I hear these weird scratches on the wall but I tried to ignore it but it kept going. Then it stopped and for some reason I stood up in front of my bed in the dark and thinking to myself "If I hear one more thing I'm running out of this room." All of a sudden I hear this very loud scream right in front of me. It sounded like a girl screaming. I quickly ran out and I told my mom. My mom told me she heard the scream as well. I went to sleep in the living room cause I was scared.

Another time I was sleeping in the living room with my mom and we both start hearing footsteps in the kitchen and we both hear the restroom toilet flush. We went to check and nobody was there. After a while I gave the room to my brother and sister and my parents got their room. I started sleeping in the living room.

One night I wake up in the middle of the night like at 3 in the morning and the first thing I see was a little girl about 10 years old just standing across the living room staring at me. I froze. I couldn't do anything but stare until it moved backwards but quickly without taking any steps and disappeared. My eyes teared up I couldn't believe it. I didn't know what to do. I got up I ran to my brother's room and I told them what happened. I can't remember her exact face but I remember she had like a old hat on like a small round hat. I was really scared.

One day I was in the living room watching TV. On my side there is a window to the patio/porch. For some reason during the day I just decide to look outside from where I'm sitting. As quickly as I do I see like a tall dark figure pass by going to the right really fast. I go look outside and there is no one there. Next time I saw my mom I told her about it and what was crazy was that she told me that she has seen the same thing and not just her but my brother and sister as well they explained it just like I saw it.

The scarier part was one day I was hanging out in the porch with my friend. All of a sudden my friend panics and he just makes like a sound like surprised and I asked him what happened. He quickly ask me if I saw that. I said saw what? He then tells me he saw a tall black figure pass by. I got the chills because I never told him about that. Then I told him that we all have seen it so it made it scary that somebody else saw it as well. I have no idea what all this means.

I got to the point where I'm not scared anymore since I have witnessed so much. Lately I haven't had any more experiences and I hope I don't. I do I wish to find out what's really happening and why it's happening.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, michaeldomigues26, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-04)
Michael
It's strange for me to type that name as I have a son with the same name that is a non-believer. 😆
You haven't had ANY more experiences at all? What about your mother,brother,and sister?
Regards
Red
michaeldomigues26 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-30)
Spiritwaiting.
Thx for your comment.it's been about 9 months now. And no I haver have had the experience of objects being moved. And there hasn't been any more appearences.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-26)
Michael,
All of this could be because your a sensitive.
You may sense and see spirits.
And because you say you arent scared anymore, and probably becoming used to the activity, it hasnt tried getting your attention causing fright.
Some entities feed off of fear, to become stronger.

In order to manifest, or move objects etc etc.
How long has the activity seemed to cease?

Have you noticed little things going on that wouldn't seem ordinary?
Objects being moved to odd places, noises that seem to come out of nowhere?
Has the girl, and black figure made any other appearances since these experiences have occured?

Thanks for sharing your experiences 😊

Spiritwaiting

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: