You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Girl With The Black Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

The Girl With The Black Eyes

 

Earlier this week, my little brother (age five) was in his room talking to someone, so I went to see who he was talking to. There was no one there when I looked so I asked him who he was talking to, and he said the little girl with the black eyes. I was instantly freaked out.

Nothing happened for a while after that, about a week, then we started hearing voices and footsteps. I would be sleeping with my blankets all wrapped up around me, and I would wake up with them folded neatly at the bottom of my bed. I have a bearded dragon, and when they feel scared or threatened, the will open their mouth and make a hissing noise. At exactly 3:58 am he will make the loudest hissing noise. I don't know if that's my lizard or something else.

My sister got scared one night and crawled into bed with me. As she was getting into my bed I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep, so I turned on my TV. I also turned on my light to find the remote. I left the light on along with the TV on also. Right when we were both drifting off to sleep, my door slammed shut (which I always have a basket full of books in front of the door so that it doesn't close), my light shut off, and my TV went all fuzzy and made that static noise.

I ran and tried to open my door, which can only lock from the inside, it is a push lock, so all you have to do is turn the handle, and it unlocks. Anyway, I tried to open my door but it was like someone was holding the door handle from the outside.

My sister and I screamed as loud as we could, then my mom came and opened the door. Just then the light flipped back on, the TV was on and the basket was set back up. We've tried blessing the house and praying (we are very Christian).

The 'house' we live in was built in 2014, and no one has died there. We don't know what to do.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Iowa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bearded_dragons, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Youdrag (11 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-15)
It might depend on where you home was built. On a graveyard? Did someone die there? Is it near a historic sight? 😕
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-11)
Bearded Dragon,

First rule out all physical possibilities. Such as sleep walking for the door slam event. How old is your sister? Could you have been sleep walking during that particular moment? Did your sister experience the same door slam sequence you did? Does she have a different perspective on what happened?
Your brother's scratch marks, any pets in the home? Does he play rough or roll around on the floor, ever chuck tantrums?

Do your lizards have high ground in their enclosures? Is there one or more lizards which is favouring higher places?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-09)
If, IF, if this is a spirit or entity that existed in the home or attached to the property BEFORE you lived there...or, OR, or if 'it' rode in on some purchased item at a later date you may wish to try this... And while you are at it research the property AND any used items that were purchased and brought into the home just before these 'sightings' began.

"Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.) "

REPEAT AS NEEDED.

I shall now go sit on the fence (within hailing distance of the Bus) and wait with baited breath for the description of the 'girl' your younger brother is seeing.

Respectfully,

Rook
Mazzmarach (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-09)
Hi, Beardy (Can I call you that?). Rook raises some very good questions about how this little girl (if it is a little girl) came in. I've also got an additional question: what does this little girl look like besides: girl and black eyes?

Go with God,
Mazz
bearded_dragons (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-09)
Thank you everyone, I've asked my brother if there were any color around the eyes, he said "no, they are all black, but when she is mad her eyes turn all red and she's mean to me." I asked him then what he meant, he then showed me his back, which had three very distinct scratch marks. He goes on to tell me that she hates my sister and I, and is going to kill us. We don't really know what a spirit, or demon, is capable of, so we are kind of worried. I don't want the demon to possibly possess my brother in any way. Any ideas?

Lonleybone
Ken_Mkall
Rookdygin
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-04)
Young kids, under the age of 5-6 seem to see spirits easier than older individuals, it has something to do with their age, innocence and how close to the veil they still are, as well as 'learned traits or blocks' (as we grow older we begin to think a certain way based on influences with-in the home as well as our friends, teachers at school ect...).

It seems that for many the 'sensitive' inside is 'shut down' because 'ghosts are not real' or any spirit visitation is a 'demon' or whatever we are taught... Which means that MOST of the time people 'shut off' their ability (if they had it) to see, hear or feel spirits.

So, if I understand things right your 5 year old brother said he was 'speaking' with a "little girl with the black eyes"... Have you ever asked him if they were solid black, OR if they were 'black holes' OR if they were Black with some white (or another color) around them? (Good place to start.)

My issue is this, 'demons' are not so easy to tell by their eyes alone. While they MAY manifest with solid black eyes if that tactic helps create an environment conductive to the energy they prefer, but most attempt to deceive and insert themselves into the home or 'life' of the individual target. From their they will manipulate things in order to wear down their 'victim (s) ' that they benefit from the most... Up to and including possession. Which is not easy if they present themselves with solid black eyes (😨 creepy) right off the bat.

What I do not understand has to do with the spirit being in the home already... How did it get there unless something happened in the home before your family purchased it (not the feeling I get), not invited in by a family member 'playing' with spiritual contact of any kind (or has someone attempted to communicate with 'the other side'?), not by 'direct invitation'...ie...a knock at the door, a please let 'me' in and a 'yes' from an authority figure with-in the home and LAST BUT NOT LEAST, a spirit piggybacking into the home attached to an object of some type (most likely). If this is the case the spirit felt 'welcomed' because the object was 'welcome' in the home.

I hope that made some sort of sense.

We all have our opinions of 'DEMONS' mine is that they were NEVER human, they are evil in every sense of the word and they always want to destroy an individuals life because they themselves cannot experience 'life in the flesh'. This is why they attempt to posses individuals, it gives they a chance to 'feel' a physical body, to experience a physical life and from the 'events' you have shared this does not 'feel' like what may be happening.

As far as why you could not open your door... It is MY belief that any spirit can be strong enough to 'hold a door shut' for a limited period of time if its not using energy in an attempt to manifest or communicate in other ways. A spirit DOES NOT have to be demonic in nature to have that kind of strength, it is just a matter of focus.

Please, look on my profile, I have posted a Cleansing and Shielding method there feel free to use it and if you have any questions, please ask them.

Respectfully,

Rook
Ken_Mkall (1 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-04)
Not sure I'd jump on the "Blacked eyed children" bandwagon. They seem to be a fairly recent occurrence, the last few years, casting a fair bit of doubt on that type of event as a whole. Also, young children are notorious for over-active imaginations, or improperly explaining what they actually saw. E.g. "Black eyes", when they were actually just dark irises, or dilated pupils. Stuff like, picking apart the experience after it happens, giving thought to doubts, making sure your not exaggerating about what happened; is something everyone should do when confronted with a paranormal event.

None of that was meant as disbelief in, or a critique of, your situation. It was just a preliminary comment to maybe help others in their own situations, or with their own research.

Now, your brother very well could have seen a black eyed child. Young children seeing spirits is a fairly common situation. To the best of my knowledge though, a child (or anyone really) with all black eyes, denotes a spirit of non-human origin. Christians would call that a demon by definition, but non-human spirits aren't all malicious and evil. Some are of course, and that's something to watch for, but most are not.

I would guess That you situation is a demonic (non-human spirit) haunting, based actually off the strength you mentioned. A ghost (human spirit) really wouldn't have the strength to hold closed a door. It would be highly unlikely anyway. It being a new house with no deaths reinforces that theory.

So that leaves (speaking in terms of probability), a demonic haunting. That isn't necessarily as bad as it sounds, there doesn't appear to be any maliciousness in your case. Just bored/prankster kind of behavior. That could change, it could develop a sinister habit, but a majority don't. They do tend to like negative energy though, fear and turmoil, or even just irritation and inconvenience. Trying not be scared by it, or nervous about it, would help. Try to find humor in what it does. Laugh when something happens, even if it's a forced/fake laugh. You may even gradually come to find actual amusement in it.

It very likely will just get bored and wonder off eventually. However, if it becomes malicious in any way, or you truly can't stand it anymore, seek help. Try the spiritualism stuff the other commentators mentioned, that could work, or find a priest. Catholic priests can at times, be a little less eager to help than other denominations, (they have guidelines to follow about things like this) but any priest, pastor, minister, or snake-charming baptist should work.

Things to watch for that would indicate it getting worse, or even it being a possible possession event:

-rotten smells that can't be explained
-animals acting strange and not entering the house
-animals acting strange around a member of the family
-oppressive feelings, or feelings of dread (worse than fear, a tight-chested, hard to breathe, kind of feeling)
-Scratches or marks on people that can't be explained
-lapses in memory
-odd behavior, or manner of speaking
-obviously any kind of levitation, speaking in tongues/foreign languages, etc.

The biggest thing is to just remain as calm as you can. It can't actually hurt you, or your soul or anything like that. Most likely it's just some very old entity that's bored, and just wants to irritate you for fun.

Sincerely hoping it helped,
-Mkall
loneybone (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-02)
I have heard of children with the black eyes, It's always a bad idea to invite them in. Have you asked your brother if perhaps he let this thing in? I don't know if this is the same case as children with the black eyes, they usually ask for help or to use a phone and if you let them in all hell breaks loose in your home.

If I were you I really would check out Rookdygin's page he has very useful information. And if you want other advice it helps to cleanse a home more than once. And you should call a priest. You need to hit this thing with all it's force.
Heres some things you can say to cleanse your homes.

Shake the dust off before you come in!

Father, I ask that you wash my spirit, soul and body with the blood of the lamb.

I curse every corruptible seed that has been planted in me and I command it to wither and die.

I command every foul, unclean spirit that may have attached itself to me, to loose me, to leave this property, to seek dry ground and never return, in Jesus name.

By the blood of Jesus Christ, I bind every evil spirit that is in this room and command them to flee right now and go where the Lord Jesus Christ sends them. I renounce and reject any inch of this house and property that has been yielded or surrendered unto Satan and by faith I take it back and surrender it to the Lord Jesus Christ. By faith, I claim that this room is covered under the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and no evil spirit can enter it." (Pray this over every room in the house).

After going through every room in the house pray:

I dedicate and consecrate this home to the Lord Jesus Christ and Satan has no hold on it at all. I surrender everything in this house to the Lord Jesus Christ and claim it is under His divine protection including all electrical wiring and plumbing. I bind every evil spirit that is in this house by the precious blood of the Lamb and command them to flee and go where the Lord Jesus Christ sends them. I claim by faith that everything in this house is covered under the blood of Jesus Christ from the top of the roof to the bottom of the footing and everything in between and especially anything that conducts electricity.

I claim by faith that this house is surrounded by a hedge of protection, a wall of fire, a wall of faith, and covered under the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ on all sides, above, and below. I pray that powerful warring angels would come to protect the Four Corners of this house and property and everyone inside. Thank you for the complete victory we already have in Jesus Christ. I ask that this home be consecrated with your divine presence so that everyone who enters it will be blessed with spiritual blessings from heavenly places, Amen!
While you do this keep all your bibles open to psalm any page will do and keep a lot of holy water with you throw it all over the house. Most important while your doing this ring a bell in all the corners of your home it will drive all the negative energy away from those areas, because that is where it all likes to gather. And often saying "the blood of Christ is powerful. And burn sage all over the your home. And in the name of God everything will be gone. Good luck and please keep us updated on what happens:)
joanna4ever (10 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-01)
It is possible that you put a camcorder in your room and tape it while you are sleeping?

-Joanna
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-30)
bearded

Bearded_dragon

There is a member named Rookdygin who has a cleansing/shielding method that a lot of members here have used with great success it is on his profile page. It takes a few days to complete and it may take several times to get rid off the "bad" spirits as it doesn't get rid of the "good" spirits.

Regards
Red

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: