You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: My Stepdad

Real Ghost Stories

My Stepdad

 

So my stepdad was in the hospital for heart problems and had surgery, but ended up catching two bacteria from the hospital and had to stay. He died of a GI bleed. Heh, not the way we thought he would die.

Anyway, so earlier in the evening on the day he died, I had the extreme feeling of death. Like that horrible feeling where you almost feel like you're about to cry. Yeah that's what I had.

A few hours later, I was watching the TV, ready to go to bed. (Lol the movie I was watching Alvin and the Chipmunks) and I had the same feeling, just less intense. And seconds later, the hospital called to tell us my stepdad had died.

It's been two months since then and the microwave would hit 5:55 on it, all by itself. And it never did that before. Along with the TV shutting on itself too. The fan that I use at night moves to another position a couple times. But I don't wake up in the middle of the night or anything. And I don't sleepwalk. Though I do have these thing where I wake up and have bruises or/and scratches on my body.

I am weirded out by these things. And I will say this again, I had a dream of my previous post being admitted and finally showing up on the site before, on the day it happened. So if you could help me sort it out, that'd be great. As I am very creeped out and freaked by the feelings and dreams I've had lately.

I don't know what to make about these things and some people call it premonition. I don't know what it is. But I need help. Not like "I'm crazy" help.

And my mom has dreams of all our loved ones who have died, visit her in her dreams. Like a one time thing. There's our grandfather and great grandmother. Our stepdad too but he hasn't spoken to her through her dreams yet.

Lol so please, any advice?

Other hauntings by Carmen_Niklaus

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Carmen_Niklaus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

koolruud (guest)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-17)
Maybe 5:55 could be some kind of a time. Like the time your stepdad passed away. You'd know that spirits try to communicate through such things. It could be your stepdad's way of showing his presence. If you feel his presence again, then just try making peace with him and see how it goes. 😊
Carmen_Niklaus (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-17)
Thank you for the comment koolruud.

For 5:55
I have no idea. Everything's calmed down. Other than the huge TV. 5:55 is always a sucky number for me. I have bad luck on it.

As for the relationship, we had a rough one. We always were yelling and screaming at each other.

Well, me and my mom both have those, gut feelings. Like something's going to happen, like said above with the feeling of death. I'm curious as to why, WE have it. It's weirding me out a little 😐
koolruud (guest)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-17)
Hi Carmen,

Thanks for sharing your story.

There are a few things which I'd like to know before just getting into conclusions.

>What kind of a relation did you share with your Stepdad?
>Does '5:55' by any chance mean anything to you? Like when does the microwave hit 5:55? You need to find out the connection to this.

Generally, I have heard the term "Dream Visitations" where your close ones come in your dreams for different reasons. Like, in this case, your stepdad who died of a GI Bleed "unexpectedly", may be wanting your or your Mum's attention/guidance for the feeling of reassurance of his death. Or maybe some other reason, which is why the 1st Question.

Anyway, do reply cause we have some very good members on YGS who would help you out.

Take care,
Rudy.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: