You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Backyard

Real Ghost Stories

My Backyard

 

Since my last story posting, I haven't seen or heard anything in my house since I tried the cleansing and visualization techniques which seemed to help.

I am now terrified to go outside in my yard when its dark out, at least by myself. I have a pretty decent sized yard, 1/3 of an acre, it's like 50x260.

My basement has an outside entrance to get downstairs to the laundry room, so I usually try to do laundry when it's still light out and if something is in the dryer I leave it until the next day.

Well, the other night I was locking up the house before bed, probably around 9:30-10pm. My fiance usually does this for me but he was playing video games and couldn't be disturbed. I had to go outside and close the basement door so I could set the alarm. I immediately ran to the door and noticed the lights on downstairs so I, of course, had to go down and shut them off before shutting the door.

After I was closing the door and putting the lock on it, I turned around to go back onto my deck to go into the house. All I saw standing in the middle of my yard was a dark shadow figure just slowly levitating over my lawn. I was so scared that I jetted into the house and locked the door, set the alarm and went into my bedroom and didn't say a word about it.

This is the 3rd time I have physically seen something outside, usually just feels like the little hair on my arms stand on end. I am wondering since I had done a cleansing and visualization techniques that it left my house and now is lingering in my yard? Or this could be a completely different entity all together?

I don't want to be afraid of it, but now I am also wondering if I am sensitive to the paranormal.

Other hauntings by brighteyez

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, brighteyez, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-17)
There is a 50/50 chance that the 'energy/entity or spirit' that exited your home due to any Cleansing and Shielding you may have done may be 'lingering' on the property and not 'in the home'. Sense Cleansing and Shielding's should be repeated every so often so that they maintain their strength I suggest just that, but expand your visualization to include your yard, all the way to your property lines... Include any sheds and or vehicles that may be on the property as well.

As for being a sensitive, the best way to figure that out is to start a Journal... Use the experience with this cleansing as your first entry, and please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: